Create and customize your websites in convenient sitebuilder
Site.pro allows to create websites very quickly. It works like a constructor: you can add and move galleries, buttons and other elements with an easy drag and drop technique. You don’t need programming or web-design skills to use Site.pro, however the websites created with it are modern, functional and responsive.
Site.pro library consists of 190 templates: blogs, galleries, online shops and landing pages. Every template is configurable, you can change fonts and colors of main, choose necessary buttons and change their location. Site.pro interface is very user-friendly, intuitive and adjusted for users from all over the world.
When you need a sitebuilder
Website builder is the perfect solution for you if:
- you need a simple web page;
- you need a website fast;
- you prefer to create it by yourself but lacking some technical skills;
- you don’t want to overpay.
Site.pro is available in free and paid version. Paid version costs $9.95. Both versions need to register on the Site.pro.
How to create a free website
A free version of Site.pro has one template for every template type and some basic editing features. You can type text, add pictures, Google maps, YouTube video, etc. It’s enough to create a simple, yet unique website: blog, page for your company or event. Moreover, a free version allows you to adjust your website to different device types and make it truly adaptive.
Register on Site.pro. Create your brand "Private server” and create a license. Specify the server IP address and your website domain name
Install a module in ISPmanager. Go through “Integration” → “Modules”, choose Site.pro and click “Install”. The module will be installed automatically.
Log in ISPmanager as root user. Choose a web-domain in “WWW-domains”. Press “Sitebuilder” button on a dashboard to launch Site.pro and process with website creation.
When the website is ready, press “Save” and move your website to ISPmanager. Your data will be moved from sitebuilder to ISPmanager server. All the files will be located in a home directory of the chosen domain. ISPmanager creates ftp-user named spro_fhei3232dskj (where fhei3232dskj — is a unique combination of symbols).
Please note: website template in Site.pro is strongly tied to the domain, that was chosen before transition. If you move exported files from the directory of one domain to another one, you can access a Site.pro template only if you choose the first domain.
Site.pro paid version benefits
Paid version of Site.pro allows to build complex websites. Choose the template you like the most among 190 available templates and change it at your desire, using extended editing functionality. You can also add banners, advertising blocks, calendar, maps and other elements.
Site.pro offers 190 modern, professional and neat templates. There are special templates for businessmen, bloggers, photographers and others. Every template is configurable to match your specific needs.
Paid version allows you not only to edit text and pictures, but also to add banners and advertising blocks,social media and payment service buttons, calendar and maps, online chat and user behavior analytics. You can even build an online store with product catalog, shopping cart and analytics.
Usually sitebuilders make their users buy a domain and SSL-certificate from them. It’s hard to get a good price in such cases. Site.pro doesn’t put such limits: you can buy domains and SSLs from any provider you want and use it for your website.
Many sitebuilders provide their clients with a “lifelong” hosting package serving it up as an advantage. However sometimes this advantage becomes a problem. If you are not happy with hosting service quality, you won’t be able to change it as you don’t have access to your files. Site.pro keeps your files in a cloud, however you can take this files at any time and move it to any other place.
Paid version of Site.pro allows you to install Google AdSense block — contextual advertising service from Google. Customize where ads appear, and choose which types fit your site best. You can also create your own ads in Google AdSense account, copy its HTML code and paste it to Site.pro.
How to enable paid version
Paid module was developed by Site.pro themselves that is why installation is different from free version.
Sign-up at Site.pro, create a Premium license and specify an IP address of your panel.
If you have a free Site.pro plug-in, you need to uninstall it. Please take the following steps:
- Log in to your ISPmanager server as root user;
- Download deleting script with a command: wget -N http://update.site.pro/My-Licenses/Licenses/installer/eyJpZCI6IjI0NTI2IiwidXNlcklkIjoiODkxMzIiLCJzYWx0IjoiM2U0OTliNTkifQ2/ISPmanager5/siteprobuilder_u -O siteprobuilder_u;
- Add rights for executing deleting script: chmod +x ./siteprobuilder_u;
- Launch deleting script using a command: ./siteprobuilder_u;
- When deleting is complete, restart the panel with a command: /usr/local/mgr5/sbin/mgrctl -m ispmgr exit;
- Refresh a webpage in a browser.
Install Site.pro plug in. Please follow the following steps:
- Log in to your ISPmanager server as root user;
- Download deleting script with a command: wget http://update.site.pro/My-Licenses/Licenses/installer/eyJpZCI6IjI0NTI2IiwidXNlcklkIjoiODkxMzIiLCJzYWx0IjoiM2U0OTliNTkifQ2/ISPmanager5/siteprobuilder -O siteprobuilder;
- Allow installation script execution:chmod +x ./siteprobuilder;
- Launch installation script using a command ./siteprobuilder;
- When installation is complete, restart the panel with a command: /usr/local/mgr5/sbin/mgrctl -m ispmgr exit;
- Refresh ISPmanager webpage in a browser.
If you provide web-hosting services you can install Site.pro on your server and your clients will get access to it.
Available for ISPmanager Lite and Business. Free version available.