Data center management platform
A data center IT infrastructure management solution that allows you to:
- see the placement of equipment and monitor rack occupancy;
- manage power supply;
- view traffic statistics, temperature and other indicators;
- track user activity history;
- remotely manage your IT infrastructure.
DCImanager is suitable for infrastructure of any complexity
Allows you to manage geographically distributed data centers from a single interface.
Supports rack and blade servers, switches and PDUs from most vendors.
The platform helps to efficiently manage data center equipment, reduce purchase and maintenance costs
One platform for all equipment in all data centers
A user-friendly graphical user interface
Automatic control and monitoring
No need to spend time implementing and maintaining dozens of tools
Accelerates employee adaptation. Speeds up new staff onboarding
Simplifies administration and documentation of settings
- Remote management of all data centers in a single window
- Visualization of equipment placement in racks
- Multivendor infrastructure management
- Power management
- Remote management and monitoring of servers
- Network equipment management
- IP address management (IPAM)
- Monitoring and problem alerts
- Equipment inventorying via ITAM
- User permissions management and LDAP support
- Self-service portal
Remote management of all data centers in a single window
DCImanager allows you to control the entire infrastructure in a single interface, even if you have dozens of data centers in different cities.
One of our sites is in Germany. The services of data center engineers are expensive there. DCImanager helps us save money because we can manage all equipment remotely from a single window via IPMI.
Ivan Anfimov, System Engineer
Visualization of equipment placement in racks
With DCImanager, you can see on an interactive map how the equipment is located in the rack, quickly find free units for a new installation, and assess the condition of the infrastructure. This helps to keep computing power under control and plan placement optimally.
The Rack Visualization module shows::
- how much equipment of each type is installed;
- free (including - several in a row) and occupied rack units;
- units can be reserved to schedule placement;
- equipment errors;
- the current temperature and whether it exceeds the permissible values;
- connections to other equipment (switch ports, PDUs).
Multivendor infrastructure management дата-центра
DCImanager manages equipment from different vendors in a single window enabling to unify system administration. You no longer need to install each vendor's software and train specialists to use it. This lowers the entry threshold for employees and increases staff versatility.
DCImanager manages the power supply of equipment:
- Indicates power consumption and load data for each piece of equipment and total per rack. By default, the data is updated every five minutes.
- Bills power and traffic for colocation. The function is available in conjunction with BILLmanager or other billing platforms.
- Allows you to manage PDU ports and monitor the UPS status.
Network equipment management
DCImanager indicates actual network settings and activity history, even if changes were made manually on the equipment. It allows you to manage switches of different vendors in a single graphical interface:
- Connect devices to the ports and monitor the load on the ports.
- Change port settings (speed, mode, trunk).
- Automatically take inventory and manage VLANs directly from the interface.
You will always be informed how your network is arranged, without wasting time on manual documentation.
IP address tracking and management (IPAM)
DCImanager simplifies IP address management. The platform supports IPv4 and IPv6 IP addresses and allows the administrator to:
- Keep a complete record of free and busy IP addresses.
- Allocate IP addresses to equipment manually or automatically.
- Maintain a history of IP address issuance and releases.
With DCImanager you will always know what address belongs to a particular equipment and how it was used before. This helps prevent incorrect assigning of IP addresses, reduces the cost of integrating with IT systems, and assists in investigating an incident if the need arises.
Learn more about address space accounting
Remote management and monitoring of servers
DCImanager manages servers remotely. It allows you to monitor their condition and predict component failures. The platform monitors the equipment health on a physical level, without the use of agents, for example:
- Collects temperature data and compares it with normative values.
- Conducts in-depth diagnostics of the state of server components all the way down to Disk S.M.A.R.T.
- Logs user actions.
- Manages power.
- Automatically installs OS and software.
Monitoring and problem alerts
DCImanager monitors equipment. Parameters indicated include:
- Server temperatures and deviations from the norm.
- Fan speed and Component voltages.
- Power consumption statistics.
- Traffic statistics.
- Condition of components (RAM, CPU, disks).
- Network connection status.
The notification system informs administrators about unusual situations. This allows you to respond to incidents in time and increase the availability of infrastructure;
Equipment inventorying via ITAM
DCImanager helps manage IT assets throughout their lifecycle, from purchase to decommissioning. It helps prevent the loss of equipment, reduces manual operations when putting equipment and components on the books.
DCImanager allows to:
- Keep an inventory of any type of equipment.
- Monitor movements and plan purchases.
- Maintain an operating history.
- Track deliveries and the status of service contracts.
Inventory taking of server components and tracking of their movements is carried out automatically.
Learn more about IT asset management via ITAM
User permissions management and LDAP support
DCImanager allows you to manage user permissions. For example, you can set up access groups (ACL) so that users log in only from selected IP addresses. The administrator can set up access groups (ACLs) so that users log in only from selected IP addresses. All actions in the platform are logged. This ensures the security of the system.
DCImanager can be integrated with AD/LDAP and freeIPA — if you are already using these user permissions management systems, you will not have to keep double records.
Learn more about user permissions management and LDAP integration
Self-service portal для пользователей
The self-service portal is the client area of the user with individual access to specified resources.
It allows users to manage their own servers, such as installing operating systems, monitoring traffic consumption, rebooting servers, and virtual networks. This reduces the load on the IT department, and users solve their problems without waiting for a support response.
Select the required pricing plan
- Automatic provisioning of ready-to-go servers
- Diagnostics of equipment when changing clients
- Colocation service automation
- Client self-service portal
- Integration with billing platforms
- Additional monetization of the service through built-in modules
- More tnen 300
Submit a callback request and we will be sure to answer your questions about products and usage scenarios, give a demonstration, or share helpful materials.Request a consultation
About pricing plan
Geographically distributed locations
Server operations: OS installation, diagnostics, and recovery
Installing an OS from an ISO image
Guest OS repositories
Software fine-tuning (Shell/PowerShell)
Automation of VLAN sales
Search of PXE servers
Search of BMC servers
User self-service portal
Chassis and blade servers
Equipment inventory management (warehouse)
Linking delivery notes
Managing deliveries and suppliers
IPv4 and IPv6 IP address management (IPAM)
Integration with PowerDNS
Infrastructure status notifications
Ability to export data to CSV
User and ACL management
User management through MS AD/Free IPA/LDAP integration
REST API available
Listed in the registry of domestic software