Irkutsk - November 19, 2013 - ISPsystem today introduced ISPmanager 5 Lite, a new version of the most popular software product for web-server management.
New key features
- Implemented all features that were offered by users while using ISPmanager 4;
- Enhanced web-interface was fully modified, outdated functions and parameters were removed;
- Two interface modes are currently supported: basic allowing to provide only required parameters, and expert;
- Setup wizards enable to configure your control panel, ask to provide required data and add records;
- Advanced access system helps you easily provide your users with privileges not only to functions, but also to form fields;
To learn more about the control panel installation visit our Documentation.
A free beta version of ISPmanager 5 Lite is now available for public testing before the final version is released. We do not advise to use the beta-version in critical business processes. We have implemented automatic upgrade from ISPmanager 4 Lite to ISPmanager 5 Lite, however this functionality is under debugging. To avoid possible issues, we don to recommend that you use automatic data conversion on production servers until the official release of the software product that will be launched at the beginning of December.
- 1 month – 4 euro
- 1 year – 40 euro
- Lifetime – 60 euro
Update from ISPmanager 4 Lite to ISPmanager 5 Lite
- Users with lifetime licenses will get a 30% discount
- Users who ordered one-month or one-year licenses can update free of charge