There are a number of payment methods that you can use to pay for software products and services from our company.
You can choose the one that is most convenient to you.
Learn more information on how to get your software license and ask for a refund.
Both companies and individuals can use this payment method.
To make a payment, go to the section Billing -> "Payments" and click the "Add" button.
If you want to add a new payer, you can do that when making a new payment.
You can view and print the invoice, when needed. Simply selected the newly created payment and click the "Print" button.
Please note that funds are not credited immediately. It may take up to 2 - 5 days. If needed, you can send us a copy of the payment receipt and we will credit your funds at once:
- log in to BILLmanager -- go to the section "Support" -> "Tickets" (submit a ticket to the Sales department)
- send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit card payments are processed by 2Checkout.com, an online payment processing service that helps merchants accept credit cards, PayPal and debit cards. Your sensitive data such as registration information, credit card details, etc. are processed by the payment system. Therefore, no one, even the merchant, can get client’s personal and bank information, including his previous purchases made in other online shops. If you want to pay by a credit card, provide the following information:
- select a payment system (Visa, MasterCard);
- enter the 16-digit credit card number;
- enter the CVC / CVV number that is specified on the opposite side of the card;
- the first and last name of the card holder (as it appears on your credit card);
- the expiration date of your card;
- CVC/CVV number is the 3-digit code on the reverse side of your credit card.
PayPal is the most popular payment system in the world. To create a PayPal account, you will need a credit card.
To add funds to your account in the Client area, complete the following steps:
- Log into BILLmanager and go to the section Billing -> Payments and click the "New" button to generate a new invocie. Follow the steps to complete the payment.
- You will be automatically redirected to the PayPal official web-site where you can complete your payment.