Below is a list of features that we plan to add in the first half of 2021. The list can be adjusted depending on the users' feedback. If you have any suggestions, please share your feedback.
Have been using the platform for ages? Share your suggestions and feedback. All the messages send directly to product-managers+
- Ability to isolate traffic for servers. VPU
- Extended role management
- Inventory module
- Notifications in panel, alert messaging through Slack and Telegram
- Cisco Catalyst 45xx support
- The ability to assign a VLAN for user
- The possibility to create a backup of the platform through the installer
- The ability to connect ISO images when editing IPMI Proxy module settings
- Disk partitioning during OS Installation
- DELL Force10 (S-series), HP, MikroTik CRS3XX, Arista, Cisco Nexus, Juniper Junos 12 switches support
ChangelogDCImanager 5 changelog archive
Version 6.13.0 24.02.2021
- Added descriptions for the events of server blocking and unblocking in its history.
- Added a server card for the "Warehouse" module, which allows you to edit server parameters.
- The settings in the server card are divided into "Main" and "Network" tabs
- Fixed the problem where the IPMI URL was automatically changed to the default URL after manual editing.
- Disabled the ability to link server components to parts in the warehouse if there are no matching parts in stock.
- Fixed a problem with the APC PDU handler that caused the DCImanager PDU not to wait for its state to change when turning a port on or off.
- Fixed the error that appeared when moving components from the server to the warehouse.
- Corrected the substring of the "In reserve" status for equipment in the warehouse.
- Fixed "Invalid time value" error in IPMI card, which occurred in Safari browser.
Version 6.12.0 15.02.2021
- Added server boot mode selection in CentOS 7 diagnostic, repair and installation operations. For servers that have problems booting via PXE, an alternative iPXE boot loader can be selected.
- Added the hint about possible loss of connection to IPMI or Intel AMT when changing server access settings.
- Information on the board, product, platform and FRU device has been added to the item of IPMI parameters of the server.
- Improved display of information from IPMI sensors - the data is divided into 3 groups: CPU, RAM and others.
- Fixed the problem due to which incorrectly filled out form fields did not have a red outline.
- Fixed the problem when closing the drop-down menu in the server card would cause the server card itself to close.
- Fixed the problem that caused an error message to appear when opening IPMI user settings.
Version 6.11.0 09.02.2021
- Added the display of the progress of unpacking the archive with the OS template to the location.
- Added the ability to download IPMI console for Cisco servers UCSC-C220-M2 and UCSC-C220-M3
- Fixed the problem that caused periodic polling to display an IPMI status of "Undefined".
- Fixed the problem that caused the menu in the open server card to be empty
- Fixed the validation of the "Note" field in the window of group editing of equipment in the Warehouse module .
- Incorrect ouput of drives and PCI devices movement history in the Warehouse module was fixed.
- Fixed the display of the server platform in the list of all equipment in the Warehouse module.
- Fixed the error that appeared when trying to change a note for devices in the equipment lists in the "Warehouse" module.
- Fixed the error that appeared when entering the "Warehouse" module if there was no equipment in the warehouse.
Version 6.10.3 03.02.2021
- Fixed the error that occurred when launching operations and caused servers to disappear from the interface
Version 6.10.2 02.02.2021
- Fixed an installer error that made it impossible to update DCImanager.
Version 6.10.1 02.02.2021
- Fixed the problem where IPMI proxying would not work due to a busy VNC port.
Version 6.10.0 02.02.2021
- Added the "Warehouse" module. The module supports inventorying of servers and their components. Added the ability to create types of equipment for CPUs, drives, RAM and PCI-e devices.
- Added the possibility to specify NS servers in the "PowerDNS integration" module.
- Added the ability to place servers into VLANs on release.
- Messages about checking local connection speed, presence and detection of IPMI on the server were added to the information about server diagnostics.
- Switch port mode "Duplex" was renamed to "Full-duplex".
- The speeds in the switch ports list are now displayed clearer.
- Added confirmation to remove addresses from the pool.
- Fixed display of server status in the drop-down list of servers table.
- Fixed checking of SSH key before installing the operating system on the server.
Version 6.9.1 26.01.2021
- Added a description to the template for downloading ISO images in the English interface.
- The "Operation templates" tab has been renamed to "OS templates".
- Fixed an error in the display of OS template access settings in the English interface.
- Fixed a rare error in the switch port list related to aggregations.
Version 6.9.0 19.01.2021
- Added the ability to change the level of OS templates access permissions.
- The IPMI password generation mechanism has been improved.
- In the table of servers, the displaying of status of the blocked server with a running operation has been improved. Now the blocked status is displayed as an icon with a tooltip.
- Fixed context loss in the "Select rack IP pool" modal window after changing general pool settings in a separate window.
- The error of server deletion was fixed. The error occurred if deleting the server's IPs took longer than expected.
Version 6.8.0 22.12.2020
- Added the ability to specify a note to the physical network.
- Fixed the error in the "Server auto-adding" module configuration that occurred if only public networks were available in the platform.
Version 6.7.0 15.12.2020
- Added support of DELL Force10 (S-series) switches.
- Added support of HP switches.
- Fixed the error that appeared in the list of IP addresses if the server did not have a primary IPv4 address.
- Fixed the error in the form for adding the server that occurred if the platform's first IP address pool had only IPv6 addresses.
Version 6.6.1 08.12.2020
- Fixed the display of the number of automatically found servers when a server is deleted or put into operation.
- Fixed the problem with server rebooting via APC PDU, when some servers did not have enough time to shut down before the handler tried to power them on.
Version 6.6.0 01.12.2020
- Added support of MikroTik CRS3XX switches.
- The operation of group deletion of servers from a user account has been hidden.
- Fixed the problem with erroneous notification about platform update.
- Fixed the problem of receiving the information about serial numbers of the drives when selecting the OS installation parameters.
- Fixed the problem due to which IPMI proxying could fail to function in case of task freezing.
Version 6.5.0 25.11.2020
- Fixed the error of incorrect IPMI Proxy module operation on old IPMI firmware, which appeared due to inability to open old browser version.
Version 6.4.0 24.11.2020
- Added the ability to lock and unlock the server. When a server is locked, all its connections to switches are disconnected.
- Added the ability to load IPMI Supermicro X8 console.
- Added sections "Improvements" and "Critical changes" to the list of platform changes.
- Added the possibility to mark a physical network and a pool as public when creating them in the server card.
- Fixed the display of the main menu items in the platform header when the browser window size was reduced.
- Fixed the display of links in the list of platform changes.
- Fixed the error that allowed to open the operation templates loading page if the location was not configured.
- Fixed the display of server power status.
- Fixed the problem with redirection after the platform update. The administrator could still have the update screen even after the update is completed.
- Fixed the problem with displaying data confirmation window on server settings page. The window appeared when switching to another tab in the server card, if an operation was started and data were not changed.
Version 6.3.0 17.11.2020
- Added the ability to allocate an IP address from the pool for IPMI during server diagnostics.
- Added the ability to create server platforms with size over 2U.
- Fixed the problem that could cause IPMI status to appear as "Not defined" after server reboot.
- Fixed the problem with loading ISO images at URLs with redirecting.
- Fixed the error that prevented periodic IPMI polling from functioning correctly.
- Fixed the problem with IPMI proxying that occured when there were special characters in the user password.
- Unsupported server auto-addition templates have been excluded.
- Fixed incorrect check of operation availability when trying to restart.
- Fixed deletion of templates and ISO images, operations with which were completed with an error.
Version 6.2.0 10.11.2020
- Added the ability to manually allocate IP addresses in the physical network card
- Added the list of allocated IP addresses in the physical network card
- Contacts for technical support have been changed
- Fixed the problem with displaying data confirmation window on server settings page. The window appeared when switching to another tab in the server card, if the data were not changed.
- Fixed display of a long comment in the server table
- Fixed the error when receiving the serial number of the server disk, which did not allow to install the OS
- Fixed the error due to which VLAN creation button was duplicated
Version 6.1.0 03.11.2020
- Added support of Cisco Catalyst 45xx
- Added the ability to connect ISO images when editing IPMI Proxy module settings
- Fixed problems with editing VLAN on Juniper switches with ELS support
- Added the ability to download Intel BMC IPMI console
- Added the ability to load IPMI Asus console
- Fixed the problem with SSL operation that appeared when polling Arista switches
- Changed the format of information output from IPMI sensors
- Fixed errors that could occur due to inability to connect to the location server via SSH
- Fixed the error of incorrect disk space calculation during manual partitioning ("Server" -> "Install OS from template").
- Fixed the error that did not allow starting OS installation with automatic disk partitioning
- Fixed the error that did not allow updating the list of IPMI users
- Fixed the error that did not allow working with the list of IPMI users after applying filters
Version 6.0.1 28.10.2020
- Fixed the problem in the work of server auto-addition module
Version 6.0.0 27.10.2020
- Added display of error status in the list of switches
- Added the possibility to specify root partition size in disk partitioning manually ("Server" -> "OS Installation").
- Added the "IPMI" section to the server page
- Added the ability to manage IPMI users from the server page
- Added the ability to view IPMI logs from the server page
- Added the ability to view data from IPMI sensors from the server page
- Fixed the error that prevented completion of the operation at the "Preparation" stage
Version 5.0.0 20.10.2020
- Added the ability to load IPMI HP iLO5 console
- Cisco Nexus switches will now be able to work with a self-signed SSL certificate
- Juniper handlers have been optimized to make polling and other operations faster.
- Fixed errors that could occur when polling a Cisco Nexus switch
Version 4.21.0 13.10.2020
- Added the possibility to create a backup of the platform through the installer
- Fixed the problem with calculating the number of busy switch ports
- Fixed the problem with absence of ISPsystem contact information (email and phone)
- Fixed the problem with IPMI password screening
- Fixed the problem of deleting locations with ISO images
Version 4.20.0 06.10.2020
- Added the history of actions with IP addresses of the physical network
- Added support of scripts for installing Windows operating system
- Added group operations to the table of servers and scripts
- Added the ability to assign a VLAN for user
- Added the option that allows you to manage the server only with PDU devices
- Fixed the problem that prevented servers from receiving an IP address after rebooting during Windows installation
- Fixed the error of data loading in tables
Version 4.19.1 29.09.2020
- Fixed the display of tooltips in the control panel interface
- Fixed incorrect operation of Cisco Nexus handler
Version 4.19.0 22.09.2020
- Added port aggregation management feature for Arista and Cisco Nexus switches
- JSON information added to modal error display window at the location
- Fixed menu items overlapping in the header when reducing the window size
- Fixed the problem where an IPMI session was unable to close
Version 4.18.0 15.09.2020
- Added the possibility of automatic VLAN creation on several switches simultaneously.
- Fixed the error that occurred when starting OS installation from an ISO image on the server.
Version 4.17.0 08.09.2020
- Added the ability to run scripts for configuring the required environment after installation of the operating system. You can manage the list of scripts in the "Templates" section.
- Added the ability to filter servers by host, owner, rack and chassis.
Version 4.15.0 25.08.2020
- Added the ability to partition disks when installing the operating system
- Added filtering of server table by configuration and platform
- Added the ability to download IPMI Dell iDRAC 8 console
- Fixed validation errors on the first location creation form
- Fixed incorrect operation of the Juniper Junos 12 (NetConf) handler.
Version 4.14.1 21.08.2020
- Fixed the error which occurred when deleting a server
Version 4.14.0 18.08.2020
- Added display of server drive errors in "Server" -> "Accessories".
- Added proxy support for Intel AMT
- Added the ability to open multiple IPMI proxy windows to different devices
Version 4.13.0 11.08.2020
- Added the ability to change the server rack and unit, PDU and switches
- Added component tables to the server page
- Added the ability to create public networks and pools
- Added timeout for operations with server
- Improved Juniper switch support for the EX4200 model
Version 4.12.0 04.08.2020
- Added the ability to download IPMI HP iLO3 console
- Added buttons for automatic filling of login and password in IPMI proxy
- Fixed the error with launching operations if the server is running via IntelAMT
- Fixed the problem with access to mail settings under admin's account
Version 4.11.0 28.07.2020
- Added Intel AMT support
Version 4.10.0 21.07.2020
- Added support of Juniper Junos 12 switches
- Added saving of filtering and sorting parameters in the server list
- Added the possibility to create user OS template on the basis of ISPsystem template
- Added the possibility to connect the mail server for password recovery
- Authorization procedure has been changed: now email and password fields are on the same form
- Fixed the error display for unauthorized user
Version 4.9.0 14.07.2020
- Added support of Cisco Nexus (NX-API) switches
- Added the ability to update the list of available DHCP interfaces and nginx addresses in modal windows of location configuration
- Added the abillity to run diagnostics on the server after the change of its owner
- Added the link to documentation to the platform header
- Fixed the display of date in "Server" -> "History" section.
Version 4.8.0 07.07.2020
- Added the ability to check server power status and the possibility to power the server on/off if IPMI and/or PDU is available
- Unblocked the server statistics for users
- Added support of Arista switches
- Added the "efiboot" option when changing the server boot sequence https://docs.ispsystem.com/dcimanager-admin/knowledge-base/how-to-change-the-server-booting-method
- Added the possibility to use symbols in the server name
Version 4.7.0 30.06.2020
- Disabled automatic start of diagnostics after release of server. Diagnostics is started from the billing system's side. Update BILLmanager or the WHMCS plugin to the latest version to use this functionality.
- Added the server history section
- Added the ability to assign IPv4 and IPv6 subnets to a server
- Added the icon of IPMI connection to the switch
- Fixed the bug with SMART disk check for errors
Version 4.6.0 23.06.2020
- Added the ability to edit rack size
- Added the ability to install vertically positioned PDUs in racks
Version 4.5.1 17.06.2020
- Improved operation of Juniper ELS processing module
- Fixed the problem with ordering a server from BILLmanager
- Fixed the problem of server release with the Diag6 template
- Fixed the problem with generation of IPMI password
Version 4.5.0 16.06.2020
- Added the "Components" section to the server page
Version 4.4.0 09.06.2020
- Added the column with the pool type in the "Network" -> "IP Pools" section
- Added display of burstable data in server statistics
- Added the ability to view server statistics for a specific port
- Added the ability to use a single address space between DCImanager and VMmanager (modules -> "Integration with IPmanager 6").
- Added the possibility to mark a server connection as IPMI connection
- Removed the possibility to assign a switch port as trunk port without specifying trunk members
- Fixed the error of wrong date format in the template table for Safari web browser
Version 4.3.1 03.06.2020
- Fixed display of the notification about a new platform version available after its upgrade to the latest available version
Version 4.3.0 02.06.2020
- Added display of pool at the rack on the pool adding and editing forms
- Added support of ISO images
- Added support of Juniper ELS switches
- Added the template loading progress bar
- Added support display for EFI template
- Fixed the error of displaying the date of the last update in the templates table
Version 4.2.0 26.05.2020
- Fixed the error of displaying active Trunk members on the switch port configuration form
Version 4.1.2 19.05.2020
- Improved the work of HTTP service at location
- Fixed the error in SMART disk analysis, which prevented completion of diagnostics
Version 4.1.1 19.05.2020
- Fixed the error of editing the server's IP address, when an operation is running on the server
- Fixed the display of the list of loaded templates in the "Location configuration" modal window when no active location is configured
- Fixed the display of validation message when adding racks
- Fixed incorrect display of the rack and unit number in device editing forms
Version 4.1.0 12.05.2020
- Added local connection speed measurement for diagnostics
- Added automatic detection of available RAIDs on the OS installation form
- Added the ability to download Cisco IPMI console
- Fixed the error when switching to IPMI interface through proxying
Version 4.0.0 06.05.2020
- Changes were made in the operation of internal services
- Added integration with the PowerDNS domain name server to manage reverse records
Version 3.4.0 28.04.2020
- Added support of IPv6 addresses
- Added the possibility to work with old types of IPMI via the web interface
Version 3.3.0 21.04.2020
- Added the option to select software RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 configuration when installing the OS on the server
- Added the possibility to select the platform when adding or editing a server
- Added the ability to manage OS templates, diagnostics and recovery at the active location in "Templates" section
- Added the possibility to manage server platforms in section "Equipment" -> "Equipment types".
- Fixed display of IP address status when it is allocated to a server at the server page
- Added check whether IP pool name is correct, when it is being edited
- Fixed the behavior when removing a server from the server table
Version 3.2.0 14.04.2020
- Fixed the error when editing the connection parameters for free port of the switch
Version 3.1.0 07.04.2020
- Added the ability to disable traffic gathering on the switch port
- Added the possibility to assign "Service" and "UpLink" modes to switch ports
- Added the ability to specify IP address pools for server release and provisioning
- Added the ability to assign IP address pools to racks
- Blocked the ability to enable/disable the switch port if it is already in the process of being enabled/disabled
- Fixed display of IP address pools for which no physical network is created
Version 3.0.2 31.03.2020
- Fixed problems with VLAN for "SNMP Common" and "Juniper (NetConf) JunOS 15" switch types.
Version 3.0.1 24.03.2020
- Fixed the problem with configuring trunk ports on Cisco switches
Version 3.0.0 24.03.2020
- Changes were made in the work of internal services
- Added the ability to work with virtual networks (VLAN)
- Fixed switch type names
- Fixed the error with opening a proxy session that occurred on some types of IPMI
Version 2.0.0 17.03.2020
- Changed API for interaction with the notifications mechanism
- Implemented protection against CSRF/XSRF attacks
- Added the ability to use domain name as a URL for IPMI
Version 1.11.0 11.03.2020
- Added the possibility to enter IPMI console (for Supermicro servers)
- Added the possibility to update information about license
- Fixed the error, which prevented user from launching server recovery
- Added validation of fields in the server editing form
- Added validation of fields in the server adding form
- Fixed the problem with display of messages about equipment access error in the list of server connections and user interface
- Added automatic IPMI configuration when performing diagnostics after server release
Version 1.10.2 04.03.2020
- Fixed the problem with ports validation when collecting statistics
Version 1.10.1 26.02.2020
- Added ability to redefine template macros via API
Version 1.10.0 25.02.2020
- Added support of Juniper switches
Version 1.9.0 25.02.2020
- Added possibility to specify the owner when adding the server
- Added connections section in server page
Version 1.7.0 18.02.2020
- Added the ability to remove chassis in the server adding form
- Added the ability to edit physical network
- Added the section of IP addresses on server page
- Fixed the problem of editing IP address pools in the table "IP address pools" of the "Network" menu item
Version 1.6.0 11.02.2020
- Added the ability to edit switch and power distributor (PDU)
- Added display of errors found during server diagnostics
- Fixed the error when settings in server dashboard of user interface were unavailable
Version 1.5.1 04.02.2020
- Fixed the error of adding a server in absence of a rack
Version 1.5.0 04.02.2020
- Added support of racks and blade servers
- Added the possibility to manage access of technical support to the panel in section "Settings" -> "System Overview".
- Changed navigation of transitions from servers table to server dashboard
Version 1.4.1 29.01.2020
- Fixed problem with aggregation of statistics
Version 1.4.0 28.01.2020
- Added the ability to install Windows OS templates on servers
- Server recovery mode has been implemented
- Added the ability to install Windows OS on the server
- Added display of the number of errors detected during diagnostics
- Added the ability to configure IPMI during diagnostics
- Blocked allocation of IP address to the server while any operation is running
- Fixed the error of being able to run diagnostics and OS installation while loading or uninstalling the template from the location
- The user section has been moved to the main menu
- Adding IP pools, physical networks and devices is blocked if the active location has the status "Setup in progress" or "No connection".
- Fixed owner selection in server settings
Version 1.3.0 21.01.2020
- New design of product page top was implemented
- Fixed bug allowing to launch server diagnostics operation with the diagnostics template being deleted or loaded
- Fixed bug with adding SNMP v3 switches
Version 1.2.0 14.01.2020
- Troubleshooting errors analysis feature added
- Errors in server traffic statistics calculation corrected
Version 1.1.0 24.12.2019
- Main IP address change feature added to server dashboard Settings
- Added filters and sorting options in tables
- Added IPMI edit function
- Added edit location function.
- Traffic statistics section added to server card
- Server owner change feature added to server dashboard Settings
- The control panel now displays servers that are blocked for a user
- A new notification informs all users that the control panel update has been started
Version 1.0.0 17.12.2019
- Added user interface
- It is now possible to create a user with the "User" access level
- Control panel version in "Settings" -> "System overview" was defined incorrectly
- Fixed license expiration date in "Settings" -> "System overview"
- Fixed status bar in servers list
- Fixed menu on the IP pool card
- Modified user avatar
Version 0.8.0 10.12.2019
- DCImanager can be integrated with the billing system WHMCS
- Added clear disk function by server owner
- Improved stability of IPMI Proxy v2 module: fixed rare bugs that caused browser to hang and bugs related to opening and breaking of sessions
Version 0.7.0 03.12.2019
- Added a new section "System overview" in the "Settings" menu
- It is now possible to update DCImanager: when a new version is released, the corresponding notification is displayed in the control panel; the panel can be updated from the "System overview" section in the "Settings" menu
- New section "Users" added to "Settings" menu. You can now create a control panel administrator
- Changelog added to "System overview" section in "Settings" menu
- Fixed bug that occurred when scrolling pages on switch and PDU cards
- If the new version notification was closed, it won't be displayed until a new version is released
- Fixed service duplication bug
Version 0.6.0 26.11.2019
- The system now checks domain name server records and adds them if needed during location configuration.
Version 0.5.2 22.11.2019
- Fixed the bug that occurred when checking an operating system before deployment
Version 0.5.1 20.11.2019
- Fixed a number of location creation bugs
Version 0.5.0 19.11.2019
- Added a new status in the switch card that displays the switch poll
- Added a new warning that informs about an invalid IP address when trying to run an operation
- It is now possible to assign a new IP address to the server from the modal window with the IP allocation error message
- Errors will be displayed in a modal window in the "Servers" table
- New server status: "Allocating IP address"
- Equipment management logics was moved to a separate container to reduce load on the container with DCImanager. It will also help add custom handlers easily and scale up the equipment service in the feature.
- Added a new status in the list of ports that displays changes of the switch port
Version 0.4.0 12.11.2019
- New notification informs users about missing templates during OS deployment
- Added a new status that informs about changes of the switch port settings
Version 0.3.0 05.11.2019
- Added server cards with settings
- The number of racks in the racks table is now calculated correctly
Version 0.2.0 29.10.2019
- Introduced support of ipxe for diagnostics template
- Fixed the bug that occurred when starting a container with the http-server after the location server reboot
- Fixed the server deletion bug that occurred if devices were connected to the server
Version 0.1.1 22.10.2019
- Fixed the bug that occurred when running operations with templates that require updates
Version 0.0.3 18.10.2019
- Fixed the bug: sometimes it was not possible to receive a list of OS templates.