Below is a list of features that we plan to add in the first half of 2020. The list can be adjusted depending on the users' feedback. If you have any suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Name server integration module.
- Templates list management: OS, recovery, diagnostics templates.
- Server status monitoring: CPU, HDD, RAM, temperature statistics.
- RAID support.
- Task queue.
- Notifications in panel, alert messaging through Slack and Telegram.
- Server setup recipes management.
- Tool for adding custom switch processing modules.
- Ability to add custom templates.
- Server page: server configuration info.
- Statistics display in user interface.
- Ability to mark a port as Uplink or service port, to exclude the port from traffic statistics gathering.
- Ability to assign subnets of IP addresses to servers when ordering a server from the billing system.
- Ability to link an IP address pool to a rack.
ChangelogDCImanager 5 changelog archive
Version 3.0.2 31.03.2020
- Fixed problems with VLAN for "SNMP Common" and "Juniper (NetConf) JunOS 15" switch types.
Version 3.0.1 24.03.2020
- Fixed the problem with configuring trunk ports on Cisco switches
Version 3.0.0 24.03.2020
- Fixed switch type names
- Fixed the error with opening a proxy session that occurred on some types of IPMI
- Added the ability to work with virtual networks (VLAN)
- Changes were made in the work of internal services
Version 2.0.0 17.03.2020
- Implemented protection against CSRF/XSRF attacks
- Changed API for interaction with the notifications mechanism
- Added the ability to use domain name as a URL for IPMI
Version 1.11.0 11.03.2020
- Fixed the error, which prevented user from launching server recovery
- Added validation of fields in the server editing form
- Added validation of fields in the server adding form
- Fixed the problem with display of messages about equipment access error in the list of server connections and user interface
- Added automatic IPMI configuration when performing diagnostics after server release
- Added the possibility to enter IPMI console (for Supermicro servers)
- Added the possibility to update information about license
Version 1.10.2 04.03.2020
- Fixed the problem with ports validation when collecting statistics
Version 1.10.1 26.02.2020
- Added ability to redefine template macros via API
Version 1.10.0 25.02.2020
- Added support of Juniper switches
Version 1.9.0 25.02.2020
- Added possibility to specify the owner when adding the server
- Added connections section in server page
Version 1.7.0 18.02.2020
- Fixed the problem of editing IP address pools in the table "IP address pools" of the "Network" menu item
- Added the ability to remove chassis in the server adding form
- Added the ability to edit physical network
- Added the section of IP addresses on server page
Version 1.6.0 11.02.2020
- Added the ability to edit switch and power distributor (PDU)
- Added display of errors found during server diagnostics
- Fixed the error when settings in server dashboard of user interface were unavailable
Version 1.5.1 04.02.2020
- Fixed the error of adding a server in absence of a rack
Version 1.5.0 04.02.2020
- Added support of racks and blade servers
- Added the possibility to manage access of technical support to the panel in section "Settings" -> "System Overview".
- Changed navigation of transitions from servers table to server dashboard
Version 1.4.1 29.01.2020
- Fixed problem with aggregation of statistics
Version 1.4.0 28.01.2020
- Added the ability to install Windows OS templates on servers
- Added the ability to install Windows OS on the server
- Added display of the number of errors detected during diagnostics
- Added the ability to configure IPMI during diagnostics
- Server recovery mode has been implemented
- Blocked allocation of IP address to the server while any operation is running
- Fixed the error of being able to run diagnostics and OS installation while loading or uninstalling the template from the location
- The user section has been moved to the main menu
- Adding IP pools, physical networks and devices is blocked if the active location has the status "Setup in progress" or "No connection".
- Fixed owner selection in server settings
Version 1.3.0 21.01.2020
- New design of product page top was implemented
- Fixed bug allowing to launch server diagnostics operation with the diagnostics template being deleted or loaded
- Fixed bug with adding SNMP v3 switches
Version 1.2.0 14.01.2020
- Errors in server traffic statistics calculation corrected
- Troubleshooting errors analysis feature added
Version 1.1.0 24.12.2019
- The control panel now displays servers that are blocked for a user
- A new notification informs all users that the control panel update has been started
- Added filters and sorting options in tables
- Added IPMI edit function
- Added edit location function.
- Traffic statistics section added to server card
- Server owner change feature added to server dashboard Settings
- Main IP address change feature added to server dashboard Settings
Version 1.0.0 17.12.2019
- Control panel version in "Settings" -> "System overview" was defined incorrectly
- Fixed license expiration date in "Settings" -> "System overview"
- Fixed status bar in servers list
- Fixed menu on the IP pool card
- Modified user avatar
- Added user interface
- It is now possible to create a user with the "User" access level
Version 0.8.0 10.12.2019
- Improved stability of IPMI Proxy v2 module: fixed rare bugs that caused browser to hang and bugs related to opening and breaking of sessions
- DCImanager can be integrated with the billing system WHMCS
- Added clear disk function by server owner
Version 0.7.0 03.12.2019
- Added a new section "System overview" in the "Settings" menu
- It is now possible to update DCImanager: when a new version is released, the corresponding notification is displayed in the control panel; the panel can be updated from the "System overview" section in the "Settings" menu
- New section "Users" added to "Settings" menu. You can now create a control panel administrator
- Changelog added to "System overview" section in "Settings" menu
- Fixed bug that occurred when scrolling pages on switch and PDU cards
- If the new version notification was closed, it won't be displayed until a new version is released
- Fixed service duplication bug
Version 0.6.0 26.11.2019
- The system now checks domain name server records and adds them if needed during location configuration.
Version 0.5.2 22.11.2019
- Fixed the bug that occurred when checking an operating system before deployment
Version 0.5.1 20.11.2019
- Fixed a number of location creation bugs
Version 0.5.0 19.11.2019
- Equipment management logics was moved to a separate container to reduce load on the container with DCImanager. It will also help add custom handlers easily and scale up the equipment service in the feature.
- Added a new status in the list of ports that displays changes of the switch port
- Added a new status in the switch card that displays the switch poll
- Added a new warning that informs about an invalid IP address when trying to run an operation
- It is now possible to assign a new IP address to the server from the modal window with the IP allocation error message
- Errors will be displayed in a modal window in the "Servers" table
- New server status: "Allocating IP address"
Version 0.4.0 12.11.2019
- New notification informs users about missing templates during OS deployment
- Added a new status that informs about changes of the switch port settings
Version 0.3.0 05.11.2019
- Added server cards with settings
- The number of racks in the racks table is now calculated correctly
Version 0.2.0 29.10.2019
- Introduced support of ipxe for diagnostics template
- Fixed the bug that occurred when starting a container with the http-server after the location server reboot
- Fixed the server deletion bug that occurred if devices were connected to the server
Version 0.1.1 22.10.2019
- Fixed the bug that occurred when running operations with templates that require updates
Version 0.0.3 18.10.2019
- Fixed the bug: sometimes it was not possible to receive a list of OS templates.