Information about changes to the previous generation of the product is here.
Version 5.2.2 01.07.2020
- Fixed the problem with new container on VMmanger update.
Version 5.2.1 01.07.2020
- Fixed the error in display of next backup schedule run.
Version 5.2.0 30.06.2020
- Fixed the error that could lead to data damage in case of unsuccessful migration of a VM.
- Fixed the security error when mounting ISO image to a virtual machine.
- Now the number of processors in the virtual machine is set through the cores and not through sockets.
- Fixed the error of unending loading of profile settings in advanced user's client area.
- Fixed the XSRF security error in the plugin service.
- Fixed an error in which a link to a dashboard was available to an ordinary user.
- Added the possibility to connect storage for backups.
- Added the possibility to create scheduled backups.
- Added the possibility to edit PTR record in the list of IP addresses on the virtual machine dashboard.
- If there are more than 13 nodes, the dashboard will display the top 10 (monitoring and statistics).
- After creation, the virtual machine is displayed in the list in the expanded view
- Added the queue to create an image/backup copy on a single node for load optimization purposes.
Version 5.1.1 18.06.2020
- Fix a bug with starting panel if database contains VMs with deprecated states.
Version 5.1.0 18.06.2020
- Fix a bug with unstable service startup during product update.
Version 5.0.0 16.06.2020
- Fixed the error of displaying the IP address in the notification about VM deletion.
- Added tracking of the number of free IP addresses in the node selection algorithm when creating a VM, for a cluster with the rule of IP address assigning "To the node".
- Fixed the error allowing to start VM recovery from a damaged image.
- Fixed the error making it impossible to delete an unavailable VM.
- Locked the row in the table when deleting a user image.
- OS available only to the administrator are not displayed on the VM reinstall form now.
- Role names are now displayed in the user list.
- Comma-separated input is now possible in the IP address input fields.
- Processed the Libvirt connection error.
- Added the ability to change IP address and SSH port of the connected node.
- Rewrite a VM status tracking service. Now it is more stable, effective and easier to maintain.
Version 4.9.1 28.05.2020
- Enable nf_conntrack kernel module.
Version 4.9.0 26.05.2020
- Fix disk size when creating VM from Image.
- Fix SSH-keys menu in client area.
- Task queue is now persistent to panel updates.
- Fix displaying inbound/outbound traffic.
- Disable a button of running script for turned off VM.
- Add a link to IPv6 documentation in VM card.
- Fix a bug with displaying data in statistics charts.
- Add more cleaned VM backup functionality.
- Add possibility to install, setup, and remove VMmanager modules.
- Add PowerDNS integration module.
- Setup net.nf_conntrack_max and net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_max options during node setup, in order to avoid packet loss.
Version 4.8.1 19.05.2020
- The bug that caused a failed installation of VMmanager is fixed
Version 4.7.2 07.05.2020
- Add possibility to set up alert notifications.
- Add possibility to enable/disable ISO-images per cluster.
- Add IOPS-statistic chart to VM and Node pages.
- Fix data updating inside tooltips.
- Fix a bug of displaying 'VM creation prohibited' status.
- Fix a bug of updating breadcrumbs after modifying VM or Node name.
- Fix a bug of displaying deleted VM scripts.
- Fix a bug of group deleting user images with inappropriate access rights.
- It is now impossible to create a cluster if there are no IP pools.
- Fix 'Only administrator' OS option to restrict installing and reinstalling OS for non-privileged users.
- Open firewall port after installing node with non-standard ssh port.
- Optimize vmwatch service starting process.
- Fix NVMe-disk IOPS calculation.
- Fix units of measurement for disk in VM history.
- Filter out 'Only administrator' OS in VM creation form for non-privileged users.
Version 4.6.4 29.04.2020
- Fix VM creation from image to allocate an ip address.
Version 4.6.3 21.04.2020
- Fixed a bug with entering a rescue mode.
- Added a redirect processing for some ISO-image URLs.
Version 4.6.2 21.04.2020
- Added a possibility to reinstall VM from ISO-image.
- API: it is now possible to set disk overselling.
- Added a possibility to recover VM in clusters with CEPH storage, in case of node crash.
- Recovered arping utility to update ARP-tables of routers when setting an IP-address for VM.
- Fixed how date is shown in filter of VM stat page.
- Fixed a bug of deselecting rows on list update.
- Fixed a bug with triggering of forbidden actions when using group operations in VM list and Script list.
- Fixed a bug that prevents to delete an Image in Image list.
- Fixed a node sorting in dashboard.
- Fixed a text formatting in "Output" tab of Task card in Task list.
- Fixed proportions in indicator of VM number in Node card.
Version 4.5.2 15.04.2020
- Fixed the bug with initial synchronization of PTR records with PowerDNS server when IPv6 subnets are in use.
Version 4.5.1 07.04.2020
- Fixed the bug with node deletion after all virtual machines have been migrated.
- Fixed the bug with Cyrillic domain validation in New user invitation form.
- Fixed the error of opening an incorrect list page after resetting the filters.
- Fixed the error allowing an advanced or simple user to perform any operations with virtual machine stopped by administrator.
- The task widget on the dashboard displays all the tasks in the queue, regardless of their creation date.
Version 4.5.0 02.04.2020
- Fixed the network configuration for Debian 8 and CentOS 6 in clusters with "to node" IP assigning rule.
- Fixed the calculation formula for cpu usage in virtual machine statistics.
- Added the ability to integrate with PowerDNS.
- Added the ability to search for nodes on the script launch form.
Version 4.4.0 27.03.2020
- Import is adjusted to clusters with "To node" IP allocation rules.
- Added a possibility to set a specific ip-address for a VM in a cluster with "To node" IP allocation rules.
Version 4.3.2 24.03.2020
- Added automatic extension of libvirt certificates on the node
- Added the possibility of automatic and manual execution of Shell and Ansible scripts on cluster nodes.
- The ability to move the virtual machine from an unavailable node in a cluster with network storage.
- Added the possibility to indicate Windows license keys.
- Improved operation of NoVNC console. Now it works faster, consumes fewer resources, checks authentication, and hides password from the address bar.
- Fixed the error of installing the statistics collection daemon on a node with a non-standard ssh port.
- Fixed the error that caused the VM re-installation form to contain the OS disabled for the cluster.
- Fixed the errors of entering VMmanager from an integrated BILLmanager under an arbitrary administrator's account.
- Fixed the error of default gateway configuration when adding a cluster node.
- Fixed the user password recovery error.
Version 4.1.3 12.03.2020
- A new cluster setting that allows to add nodes with two network interfaces and connect them to the primary and secondary networks was added. Virtual machines created in that cluster could be connected to both networks.
- Passwords are no longer displayed in the task parameters.
- Fixed the bug that occured when adding bond network interface.
- Fixed the bug with negative tasks duration.
Version 4.0.3 28.02.2020
- Fixed the bug that had made impossible for @advanced_user to create VM.
Version 4.0.2 28.02.2020
- Fixed user access rights to cluster list.
Version 4.0.1 27.02.2020
- Fixed the bug with enabling/disabling technical support access.
Version 4.0.0 25.02.2020
- Fixed the bug with newlines in IP adding field.
- Fixed the bug with VM creation in cluster without linked operating systems.
- Dashboard widget with platform information is completed with server monitoring.
- Link to CEPH documentation is added in Cluster creation form.
- Fixed a message with ssl/tls in email settings.
- CSRF/XSRF guard is implemented.
- More steps are added into RAM slider in "Change resources" and "VM creation" from.
Version 3.7.4 18.02.2020
- Fixed the bug with VM rescue mode.
Version 3.7.3 14.02.2020
- Fixed the bug that occured when adding a node in an LVM-cluster created before v3.7.
- Fixed the bug that occured when deleting an SSH-key.
Version 3.7.2 12.02.2020
- Fixed the bug: unable to enter VMmanager panel from BILLmanager.
- Fixed the password change bug.
- Fixed the user invitation bug.
Version 3.7.1 11.02.2020
- Added the Ceph RBD network storage support.
Version 3.5.4 31.01.2020
- Fixed the bug that occurred when transfering the VM image between nodes.
Version 3.5.3 30.01.2020
- Fixed the bug that occurred when starting the virtual machine migration.
Version 3.5.2 28.01.2020
- Nodes from OVH Datacenter are now supported.
- Slider behaviour is improved in all forms.
- Release date and installation date is now displayed in "Settings" menu.
- Added option "Technical support access" in "Settings" menu.
- "Cluster type" is renamed to "IP allocation rules".
- It is now possible to set comment for cluster.
- OS icons are now displayed in cluster list.
- Docker log rotation is set up.
- Request id info is now displayed in task logs.
- It is now possible to resize disk of Windows VM.
- Fixed the bug when taskmanager is manually restarted.
Version 3.4.0 16.01.2020
- Fixed live-demo monitoring.
Version 3.3.2 14.01.2020
- After login redirect bug fixed.
Version 3.3.1 31.12.2019
- Fixed the bug in VM migration task.
Version 3.3.0 30.12.2019
- Added a new mechanism to validate IP range against IP networks.
- Fixed the bug: user could view pages without permission.
- VM reinstallation interrupts its active tasks.
- Added possibility to set timeout for VM creation and VM reinstallation tasks. By default it is equal to 1 hour.
- VM deletion interrupts its active tasks.
Version 3.2.0 24.12.2019
- Now we show last five changelog items.
- Fixed the bug: virtual machines on LVM storage were created with problems.
Version 3.1.1 24.12.2019
- Fixed the bug: BILLmanager 5 could not order additional ip for virtual machine in Hetzner cluster.
Version 3.1.0 19.12.2019
- Fixed floating bug that reset the VNC password.
- Fixed the bug that caused delay of the Windows installation process on the last step.
- Fixed VM network interface configuration without IPv4.
- Modified cluster widget on the Dashboard.
- In the billing system, you can now set space limits for images.
- Recovery mode function added for virtual machines.
- Introduced support of IPv6 for Hetzner clusters.
Version 3.0.2 16.12.2019
- Fixed data update bug in the list of users.
- Fixed user list filter.
Version 3.0.1 12.12.2019
- Fixed nodewatch service bug that occurred during VMmanager update.
- Fixed the bug with deleting a snapshot that might occur when creating a live image of the VM with dot in name.
- Fixed statistics collection bug.
Version 3.0.0 11.12.2019
- Fixed mouse cursor bug in VNC console on Windows.
- Images from VM are now created correctly.
- VM installation and reinstallation notifications are now sent correctly.
- It is now possible to create images without stopping a virtual machine.
- Launched top module for VM monitoring cluster node.
- Optimized statistics collection per virtual machine.
- Added monitoring panel based on Grafana with pre-defined graphs and diagrams.
- Added Admin Dashboard for infrastructure status monitoring. It contains widgets displaying real-time information by nodes and virtual machines, as well as failed operations. To open the Dashboard click on the VMmanager logo.
- Switch to Grafana by clicking the button on the Dashboard.
Version 2.1.3 27.11.2019
- Panel could not send VM creation and reinstallation emails.
Version 2.1.2 21.11.2019
- Disk space information for LVM nodes is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed name servers settings for Ubuntu 18.04.
- Fixed statistics service settings during VM deletion.
- API: it is now possible to pass an empty list of IP pools when creating virtual machine.
- Fixed the bug that occurred when adding IPv6 with advanced user permissions.
- Bugfix: the Change log was displayed only in English.
- Fixed floating bug that might occur when adding SSL certificate.
Version 2.1.1 15.11.2019
- Fixed the bug appearing while Windows installation.
- Fixed the bug: only panel owner could change user role.
Version 2.1.0 13.11.2019
- User role management.
Version 2.0.0 13.11.2019
- Email sending timeout reduced to 15 seconds.
- Introduced experimental support of IPv6.
Version 1.18.0 29.10.2019
- Improved license expiration notification mechanism
- Fixed the bug: the button Back to ... was not displayed when user was trying to log in as owner.
- Single queue for creation, reinstallation, and cloning tasks of virtual machine added to cluster node.
- Improved user list layout. Added new user invitation notification.
- Fixed the bug: the button "Create image" was not displayed in the list of images on virtual machine card.
- Modified the way how pop-up hints are displayed in the list of tasks.
- Improved the way how the Change log is displayed.
- SSL certificate view and edit options added to the "Settings" section.
- Description of the "Unblock" operation added to user list.
- Improved user invitation mechanism.
- Control panel's domain edit function added to "Settings" section.
Version 1.17.1 15.10.2019
- RAM consumption statistics is now calculated correcly
- Fixed the bug: virtual machines running Windows were created with default disk size
- A single queue for all migrations
- Correct sender in the user invitation emails
Version 1.16.0 08.10.2019
- The system now disables SELinux on cluster nodes and asks to reboot the system to apply changes.
- Admin email is now displayed correctly in VM history
- Fixed deletion of virtual machines in Hetzner cluster
- Fixed the bug that occurred when adding an IP address on the preliminary configuration form of the Hetzner cluster
Version 1.13.0 02.10.2019
- Changelog added to "VM6 settings" section.
- Monitoring. The system now handles network errors and re-connection to virtual machines and nodes
- VMmanager 6 update function added to "VM6 settings" section.
- It is now possible to reset mail settings
- It is now possible to disable VM status notifications
- It is now possible to re-send the user invitation email
- It is now possible to delete a corrupted node (it will be deleted only from the database)
- The "Report bug" button is no longer available on User level.
- Fixed dimension of scales on statistical graphics
- Fixed incorrect data in monitoring window and list of VM tasks.
- Monitoring. Fixed traffic calculation during VM reboot.
- Monitoring. Occupied RAM on CentOS 6 is now calculated correctly
- It is no longer possible to create VM with its disk size less than the minimum value specified for selected OS template or image.
- Fixed routing to Hetzner for several networks
- Fixed IP assignment when restoring from image.
Version 1.11.3 20.09.2019
- Fixed VM uptime display.
Version 1.11.2 18.09.2019
- The system now checks that filter parameters are up-to-date
Version 1.11.1 17.09.2019
- Localization fixes.
Version 1.11.0 17.09.2019
- Fixed filters by OS and statuses in VM list.
- Added cluster node statistics.
- Added Hetzner cluster type.
Version 1.10.0 10.09.2019
- Added incoming and outgoing traffic statistics for virtual machines
Version 1.9.3 09.09.2019
- Fixed conversion of units of measure. This bug occurred when calculating interface throughput capacity.
Version 1.9.2 09.09.2019
- Fixed a number of bugs in the VM resources modification mechanism
Version 1.9.1 06.09.2019
- Disk space is now displayed correctly on the cluster node
Version 1.9.0 06.09.2019
- Introduced support of VM storages
Version 1.8.0 03.09.2019
- It is now possible to limit VM interface throughput capacity.
- Panel update function added to web-interface.
Version 1.7.2 29.08.2019
- Fixed a number of preliminary setup bugs
Version 1.7.1 28.08.2019
- Fixed Nginx configuration
Version 1.7.0 28.08.2019
- Added text area for IP addresses.
- The system now checks that an IP address belongs to the network
Version 1.6.2 22.08.2019
- Added license download mechanism.