Changes in VMmanager
Information about changes to the previous generation of the product is here.
2.1.3 released 27.11.2019
- Fixed the bug: the panel could not send VM creation and reinstallation emails.
2.1.2 released 21.11.2019
- Disk space information for LVM nodes is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed name servers settings for Ubuntu 18.04.
- Fixed the bug with statistics service settings that occurred when deleting a virtual machine.
- API: it is now possible to pass an empty list of IP pools when creating a virtual machine.
- Fixed the bug that occurred when adding IPv6 with the advanced user permissions.
- Bugfix: the Change log was displayed only in English.
- Fixed the floating bug that might occur when adding an SSL certificate.
2.1.1 released 15.11.2019
- Fixed the bug appearing while Windows installation.
- Fixed the bug: only panel owner could change user role.
2.1.0 released 13.11.2019
- User role management.
2.0.0 released 13.11.2019
- Email sending timeout was reduced to 15 seconds.
- Introduced experimental support of IPv6.
1.18.0 released 29.10.2019
- Improved the license expiration notification mechanism.
- Improved the user list. Added a new user invitation notification.
- Fixed the bug: the button "Create image" was not displayed on the list of images on the virtual machine card.
- Modified the way how pop-up hints are displayed in the list of tasks.
- Improved the way how the Change log is displayed.
- Fixed the bug: the button Back to ... was not displayed when a user was trying to log in as the owner.
- Added a single queue for creation, reinstallation, and cloning tasks of a virtual machine on the cluster node.
- Added a new mechanism to view and modify SSL certificates. Users can do so in the menu section "Settings".
- Added description for the operation "Unblock" in the users list.
- Improved the user invitation mechanism.
- It is now possible to edit the panel's domain. The function is available in the menu section "Settings".
1.17.1 released 15.10.2019
- RAM consumption statistics is now calculated correcly
- Fixed the bug: virtual machines running Windows were created with a default disk size
- A single queue for all migrations
- A correct sender in the user invitation emails
1.16.0 released 08.10.2019
- The system now disables SELinux on cluster nodes and informs that reboot is required to apply the changes.
- The admin email is now displayed correctly in the VM history
- Fixed deletion of a virtual machine in the Hetzner cluster
- Fixed the bug that occurred when adding an IP address on the preliminary configuration form of the Hetzner cluster
1.13.0 released 02.10.2019
- You can now view a list of changes in the section "VM6 settings"
- It is now possible to update VMmanager 6 from the section "VM6 settings'
- It is now possible to reset mail settings
- It is now possible to disable VM status notifications
- It is now possible to re-send the user invitation email
- It is now possible to delete a corrupted node (it will be deleted only from the database)
- Monitoring. The system now handles network errors and re-connection to virtual machines and nodes
- Fixed the bug that allowed creating a VM with its disk size less than the minimum value specified for the selected OS template or image
- Fixed routing to Hetzner for several networks
- Fixed the assignment of the IP address when restoring from the image
- Users can no longer use the button "Report bug"
- Fixed dimension of scales on statistical graphics
- The data on the monitoring window and in the list of VM tasks are now displayed correctly
- Monitoring. Fixed calculation of traffic when rebooting a virtual machine
- Monitoring. Occupied RAM on CentOS 6 is now calculated correctly
1.11.3 released 20.09.2019
- VM uptime is now displayed correctly
1.11.2 released 18.09.2019
- The system now checks that the filter parameters are up-to-date
1.11.1 released 17.09.2019
- Fixed the localization
1.11.0 released 17.09.2019
- Fixed the filters by OS and statuses in the list of virtual machines
- Added statistics for cluster nodes
- Added the Hetzner cluster type
1.10.0 released 10.09.2019
- Added incoming and outgoing traffic statistics for virtual machines
1.9.3 released 09.09.2019
- Fixed conversion of units of measure that occurred when calculating interface throughput capacity
1.9.2 released 09.09.2019
- Fixed a number of bugs in the VM resources modification mechanism
1.9.1 released 06.09.2019
- Disk space is now displayed correctly on the cluster node
1.9.0 released 06.09.2019
- Introduced support of VM storages
1.8.0 released 03.09.2019
- It is now possible to limit the throughput capacity of a VM interface
- It is now possible to update the panel from the web-interface
1.7.2 released 29.08.2019
- Fixed a number of preliminary setup bugs
1.7.1 released 28.08.2019
- Fixed Nginx configuration
1.7.0 released 28.08.2019
- Added a text area for IP addresses
- The system now checks that an IP address belongs to the network
1.6.2 released 22.08.2019
- Added a license download mechanism.