Information about changes to the previous generation of the product is here.
Version 4.5.1 07.04.2020
- Fixed the bug with node deletion after all virtual machines have been migrated.
- Fixed the bug with Cyrillic domain validation in New user invitation form.
- Fixed the error of switching to an incorrect list page after resetting filters.
- Fixed the error allowing an advanced or simple user to perform any operations with virtual machine stopped by administrator.
- The task widget on the dashboard displays all the tasks in the queue, regardless of their creation date.
Version 4.5.0 02.04.2020
- Fixed the network configuration for Debian 8 and CentOS 6 in clusters with "to node" IP assigning rule.
- Fixed the calculation formula for cpu usage in virtual machine statistics.
- Added the ability to integrate with PowerDNS.
- Added the ability to search for nodes on the script launch form.
Version 4.4.0 27.03.2020
- Import is adjusted to clusters with "To node" IP allocation rules.
- Added a possibility to set a specific ip-address for a VM in a cluster with "To node" IP allocation rules.
Version 4.3.2 24.03.2020
- Added automatic extension of libvirt certificates on the node
- The ability to move the virtual machine from an unavailable node in a cluster with network storage.
- Added the possibility to indicate Windows license keys.
- Improved operation of NoVNC console. Now it works faster, consumes fewer resources, checks authentication, and hides password from the address bar.
- Added the possibility of automatic and manual execution of Shell and Ansible scripts on cluster nodes.
- Fixed the error of installing the statistics collection daemon on a node with a non-standard ssh port.
- Fixed the error that caused the VM re-installation form to contain the OS disabled for the cluster.
- Fixed the errors of entering VMmanager from an integrated BILLmanager under an arbitrary administrator's account.
- Fixed the error of default gateway configuration when adding a cluster node.
- Fixed the user password recovery error.
Version 4.1.3 12.03.2020
- A new cluster setting that allows to add nodes with two network interfaces and connect them to the primary and secondary networks was added. Virtual machines created in that cluster could be connected to both networks.
- Passwords are no longer displayed in the task parameters.
- Fixed the bug that occured when adding bond network interface.
- Fixed the bug with negative tasks duration.
Version 4.0.3 28.02.2020
- Fixed the bug that had made impossible for @advanced_user to create VM.
Version 4.0.2 28.02.2020
- Fixed user access rights to cluster list.
Version 4.0.1 27.02.2020
- Fixed the bug with enabling/disabling technical support access.
Version 4.0.0 25.02.2020
- Fixed the bug with newlines in IP adding field.
- Fixed the bug with VM creation in cluster without linked operating systems.
- Dashboard widget with platform information is completed with server monitoring.
- Link to CEPH documentation is added in Cluster creation form.
- Fixed a message with ssl/tls in email settings.
- CSRF/XSRF guard is implemented.
- More steps are added into RAM slider in "Change resources" and "VM creation" from.
Version 3.7.4 18.02.2020
- Fixed the bug with VM rescue mode.
Version 3.7.3 14.02.2020
- Fixed the bug that occured when adding a node in an LVM-cluster created before v3.7.
- Fixed the bug that occured when deleting an SSH-key.
Version 3.7.2 12.02.2020
- Fixed the bug: unable to enter VMmanager panel from BILLmanager.
- Fixed the password change bug.
- Fixed the user invitation bug.
Version 3.7.1 11.02.2020
- Added the Ceph RBD network storage support.
Version 3.5.4 31.01.2020
- Fixed the bug that occurred when transfering the VM image between nodes.
Version 3.5.3 30.01.2020
- Fixed the bug that occurred when starting the virtual machine migration.
Version 3.5.2 28.01.2020
- Nodes from OVH Datacenter are now supported.
- Added option "Technical support access" in "Settings" menu.
- "Cluster type" is renamed to "IP allocation rules".
- It is now possible to set comment for cluster.
- OS icons are now displayed in cluster list.
- Docker log rotation is set up.
- Request id info is now displayed in task logs.
- It is now possible to resize disk of Windows VM.
- Slider behaviour is improved in all forms.
- Release date and installation date is now displayed in "Settings" menu.
- Fixed the bug when taskmanager is manually restarted.
Version 3.4.0 16.01.2020
- Fixed live-demo monitoring.
Version 3.3.2 14.01.2020
- After login redirect bug fixed.
Version 3.3.1 31.12.2019
- Fixed the bug in VM migration task.
Version 3.3.0 30.12.2019
- Added a new mechanism to validate IP range against IP networks.
- Fixed the bug: user could view pages without permission.
- VM reinstallation interrupts its active tasks.
- Added possibility to set timeout for VM creation and VM reinstallation tasks. By default it is equal to 1 hour.
- VM deletion interrupts its active tasks.
Version 3.2.0 24.12.2019
- Now we show last five changelog items.
- Fixed the bug: virtual machines on LVM storage were created with problems.
Version 3.1.1 24.12.2019
- Fixed the bug: BILLmanager 5 could not order additional ip for virtual machine in Hetzner cluster.
Version 3.1.0 19.12.2019
- Fixed floating bug that reset the VNC password.
- Fixed the bug that caused delay of the Windows installation process on the last step.
- Fixed VM network interface configuration without IPv4.
- Modified cluster widget on the Dashboard.
- In the billing system, you can now set space limits for images.
- Recovery mode function added for virtual machines.
- Introduced support of IPv6 for Hetzner clusters.
Version 3.0.2 16.12.2019
- Fixed data update bug in the list of users.
- Fixed user list filter.
Version 3.0.1 12.12.2019
- Fixed nodewatch service bug that occurred during VMmanager update.
- Fixed the bug with deleting a snapshot that might occur when creating a live image of the VM with dot in name.
- Fixed statistics collection bug.
Version 3.0.0 11.12.2019
- Fixed mouse cursor bug in VNC console on Windows.
- Images from VM are now created correctly.
- VM installation and reinstallation notifications are now sent correctly.
- It is now possible to create images without stopping a virtual machine.
- Launched top module for VM monitoring cluster node.
- Optimized statistics collection per virtual machine.
- Added monitoring panel based on Grafana with pre-defined graphs and diagrams.
- Added Admin Dashboard for infrastructure status monitoring. It contains widgets displaying real-time information by nodes and virtual machines, as well as failed operations. To open the Dashboard click on the VMmanager logo.
- Switch to Grafana by clicking the button on the Dashboard.
Version 2.1.3 27.11.2019
- Panel could not send VM creation and reinstallation emails.
Version 2.1.2 21.11.2019
- Disk space information for LVM nodes is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed name servers settings for Ubuntu 18.04.
- Fixed statistics service settings during VM deletion.
- API: it is now possible to pass an empty list of IP pools when creating virtual machine.
- Fixed the bug that occurred when adding IPv6 with advanced user permissions.
- Bugfix: the Change log was displayed only in English.
- Fixed floating bug that might occur when adding SSL certificate.
Version 2.1.1 15.11.2019
- Fixed the bug appearing while Windows installation.
- Fixed the bug: only panel owner could change user role.
Version 2.1.0 13.11.2019
- User role management.
Version 2.0.0 13.11.2019
- Email sending timeout reduced to 15 seconds.
- Introduced experimental support of IPv6.
Version 1.18.0 29.10.2019
- Improved license expiration notification mechanism
- Improved user list layout. Added new user invitation notification.
- Fixed the bug: the button "Create image" was not displayed in the list of images on virtual machine card.
- Modified the way how pop-up hints are displayed in the list of tasks.
- Improved the way how the Change log is displayed.
- Fixed the bug: the button Back to ... was not displayed when user was trying to log in as owner.
- Single queue for creation, reinstallation, and cloning tasks of virtual machine added to cluster node.
- SSL certificate view and edit options added to the "Settings" section.
- Description of the "Unblock" operation added to user list.
- Improved user invitation mechanism.
- Control panel's domain edit function added to "Settings" section.
Version 1.17.1 15.10.2019
- RAM consumption statistics is now calculated correcly
- Fixed the bug: virtual machines running Windows were created with default disk size
- A single queue for all migrations
- Correct sender in the user invitation emails
Version 1.16.0 08.10.2019
- The system now disables SELinux on cluster nodes and asks to reboot the system to apply changes.
- Admin email is now displayed correctly in VM history
- Fixed deletion of virtual machines in Hetzner cluster
- Fixed the bug that occurred when adding an IP address on the preliminary configuration form of the Hetzner cluster
Version 1.13.0 02.10.2019
- Changelog added to "VM6 settings" section.
- VMmanager 6 update function added to "VM6 settings" section.
- It is now possible to reset mail settings
- It is now possible to disable VM status notifications
- It is now possible to re-send the user invitation email
- It is now possible to delete a corrupted node (it will be deleted only from the database)
- Monitoring. The system now handles network errors and re-connection to virtual machines and nodes
- It is no longer possible to create VM with its disk size less than the minimum value specified for selected OS template or image.
- Fixed routing to Hetzner for several networks
- Fixed IP assignment when restoring from image.
- The "Report bug" button is no longer available on User level.
- Fixed dimension of scales on statistical graphics
- Fixed incorrect data in monitoring window and list of VM tasks.
- Monitoring. Fixed traffic calculation during VM reboot.
- Monitoring. Occupied RAM on CentOS 6 is now calculated correctly
Version 1.11.3 20.09.2019
- Fixed VM uptime display.
Version 1.11.2 18.09.2019
- The system now checks that filter parameters are up-to-date
Version 1.11.1 17.09.2019
- Localization fixes.
Version 1.11.0 17.09.2019
- Fixed filters by OS and statuses in VM list.
- Added cluster node statistics.
- Added Hetzner cluster type.
Version 1.10.0 10.09.2019
- Added incoming and outgoing traffic statistics for virtual machines
Version 1.9.3 09.09.2019
- Fixed conversion of units of measure. This bug occurred when calculating interface throughput capacity.
Version 1.9.2 09.09.2019
- Fixed a number of bugs in the VM resources modification mechanism
Version 1.9.1 06.09.2019
- Disk space is now displayed correctly on the cluster node
Version 1.9.0 06.09.2019
- Introduced support of VM storages
Version 1.8.0 03.09.2019
- It is now possible to limit VM interface throughput capacity.
- Panel update function added to web-interface.
Version 1.7.2 29.08.2019
- Fixed a number of preliminary setup bugs
Version 1.7.1 28.08.2019
- Fixed Nginx configuration
Version 1.7.0 28.08.2019
- Added text area for IP addresses.
- The system now checks that an IP address belongs to the network
Version 1.6.2 22.08.2019
- Added license download mechanism.