Changes in VMmanager
Information about changes to the previous generation of the product is here.
3.4.0 released 16.01.2020
- Fixed live-demo monitoring.
3.3.2 released 14.01.2020
- After login redirect bug fixed.
3.3.1 released 31.12.2019
- Fixed the bug in VM migration task.
3.3.0 released 30.12.2019
- Added a new mechanism to validate IP range against IP networks.
- Fixed the bug: user could view pages without permission.
- VM reinstallation interrupts its active tasks.
- Added possibility to set timeout for VM creation and VM reinstallation tasks. By default it is equal to 1 hour.
- VM deletion interrupts its active tasks.
3.2.0 released 24.12.2019
- Now we show last five changelog items.
- Fixed the bug: virtual machines on LVM storage were created with problems.
3.1.1 released 24.12.2019
- Fixed the bug: BILLmanager 5 could not order additional ip for virtual machine in Hetzner cluster.
3.1.0 released 19.12.2019
- Fixed floating bug that reset the VNC password.
- Fixed the bug that caused delay of the Windows installation process on the last step.
- Fixed VM network interface configuration without IPv4.
- Modified cluster widget on the Dashboard.
- In the billing system, you can now set space limits for images.
- Recovery mode function added for virtual machines.
- Introduced support of IPv6 for Hetzner clusters.
3.0.2 released 16.12.2019
- Fixed data update bug in the list of users.
- Fixed user list filter.
3.0.1 released 12.12.2019
- Fixed nodewatch service bug that occurred during VMmanager update.
- Fixed the bug with deleting a snapshot that might occur when creating a live image of the VM with dot in name.
- Fixed statistics collection bug.
3.0.0 released 11.12.2019
- Fixed mouse cursor bug in VNC console on Windows.
- Images from VM are now created correctly.
- VM installation and reinstallation notifications are now sent correctly.
- It is now possible to create images without stopping a virtual machine.
- Launched top module for VM monitoring cluster node.
- Optimized statistics collection per virtual machine.
- Added monitoring panel based on Grafana with pre-defined graphs and diagrams.
- Added Admin Dashboard for infrastructure status monitoring. It contains widgets displaying real-time information by nodes and virtual machines, as well as failed operations. To open the Dashboard click on the VMmanager logo.
- Switch to Grafana by clicking the button on the Dashboard.
2.1.3 released 27.11.2019
- Panel could not send VM creation and reinstallation emails.
2.1.2 released 21.11.2019
- Disk space information for LVM nodes is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed name servers settings for Ubuntu 18.04.
- Fixed statistics service settings during VM deletion.
- API: it is now possible to pass an empty list of IP pools when creating virtual machine.
- Fixed the bug that occurred when adding IPv6 with advanced user permissions.
- Bugfix: the Change log was displayed only in English.
- Fixed floating bug that might occur when adding SSL certificate.
2.1.1 released 15.11.2019
- Fixed the bug appearing while Windows installation.
- Fixed the bug: only panel owner could change user role.
2.1.0 released 13.11.2019
- User role management.
2.0.0 released 13.11.2019
- Email sending timeout reduced to 15 seconds.
- Introduced experimental support of IPv6.
1.18.0 released 29.10.2019
- Improved license expiration notification mechanism
- Improved user list layout. Added new user invitation notification.
- Fixed the bug: the button "Create image" was not displayed in the list of images on virtual machine card.
- Modified the way how pop-up hints are displayed in the list of tasks.
- Improved the way how the Change log is displayed.
- Fixed the bug: the button Back to ... was not displayed when user was trying to log in as owner.
- Single queue for creation, reinstallation, and cloning tasks of virtual machine added to cluster node.
- SSL certificate view and edit options added to the "Settings" section.
- Description of the "Unblock" operation added to user list.
- Improved user invitation mechanism.
- Control panel's domain edit function added to "Settings" section.
1.17.1 released 15.10.2019
- RAM consumption statistics is now calculated correcly
- Fixed the bug: virtual machines running Windows were created with default disk size
- A single queue for all migrations
- Correct sender in the user invitation emails
1.16.0 released 08.10.2019
- The system now disables SELinux on cluster nodes and asks to reboot the system to apply changes.
- Admin email is now displayed correctly in VM history
- Fixed deletion of virtual machines in Hetzner cluster
- Fixed the bug that occurred when adding an IP address on the preliminary configuration form of the Hetzner cluster
1.13.0 released 02.10.2019
- Changelog added to "VM6 settings" section.
- VMmanager 6 update function added to "VM6 settings" section.
- It is now possible to reset mail settings
- It is now possible to disable VM status notifications
- It is now possible to re-send the user invitation email
- It is now possible to delete a corrupted node (it will be deleted only from the database)
- Monitoring. The system now handles network errors and re-connection to virtual machines and nodes
- It is no longer possible to create VM with its disk size less than the minimum value specified for selected OS template or image.
- Fixed routing to Hetzner for several networks
- Fixed IP assignment when restoring from image.
- The "Report bug" button is no longer available on User level.
- Fixed dimension of scales on statistical graphics
- Fixed incorrect data in monitoring window and list of VM tasks.
- Monitoring. Fixed traffic calculation during VM reboot.
- Monitoring. Occupied RAM on CentOS 6 is now calculated correctly
1.11.3 released 20.09.2019
- Fixed VM uptime display.
1.11.2 released 18.09.2019
- The system now checks that filter parameters are up-to-date
1.11.1 released 17.09.2019
- Localization fixes.
1.11.0 released 17.09.2019
- Fixed filters by OS and statuses in VM list.
- Added cluster node statistics.
- Added Hetzner cluster type.
1.10.0 released 10.09.2019
- Added incoming and outgoing traffic statistics for virtual machines
1.9.3 released 09.09.2019
- Fixed conversion of units of measure. This bug occurred when calculating interface throughput capacity.
1.9.2 released 09.09.2019
- Fixed a number of bugs in the VM resources modification mechanism
1.9.1 released 06.09.2019
- Disk space is now displayed correctly on the cluster node
1.9.0 released 06.09.2019
- Introduced support of VM storages
1.8.0 released 03.09.2019
- It is now possible to limit VM interface throughput capacity.
- Panel update function added to web-interface.
1.7.2 released 29.08.2019
- Fixed a number of preliminary setup bugs
1.7.1 released 28.08.2019
- Fixed Nginx configuration
1.7.0 released 28.08.2019
- Added text area for IP addresses.
- The system now checks that an IP address belongs to the network
1.6.2 released 22.08.2019
- Added license download mechanism.