Below is a list of features that we plan to add in the second half of 2021. The list can be adjusted depending on the users' feedback. If you have any suggestions, please share your feedback.
ChangelogVMmanager 5 changelog archive
Version 2021.09.1-2 15.09.2021
- Fixed sorting and filtering in lists of IP addresses, IP pools and networks.
- Fixed an error in running scripts on a cluster node.
- Fixed the error in allocation of permissions for "Advanced user" level accounts.
- Fixed the error of forming the list of clusters available for creating virtual networks with "User" level account.
Version 2021.09.1-1 10.09.2021
- Fixed a security error.
Version 2021.09.1 07.09.2021
- Added the ability to create isolated software-defined networks for the user.
- Added the ability to enable virtual networks in Full mesh mode on clusters with KVM virtualization and "Switching" network configuration type.
- It is now possible to add IP addresses from virtual networks to VMs.
- Fixed the "Duplicate entry" error, which appeared from time to time when entering from billing systems.
- Fixed the error of creating a backup for a disabled VM with a disk in LVM storage.
Version 2021.08.4 23.08.2021
- Added the ability to edit fine settings of a VM without rebooting.
- It is now possible to add and delete IP addresses without rebooting for VMs on cluster nodes with CentOS 8.
- Fixed the error which caused incorrect network traffic values for the cluster node to be displayed on the dashboard.
- Confirmation windows now close at the click outside the window.
- Fixed the error due to which the platform's web interface was inaccessible to web browsers released before June 2020.
- Fixed the operation of modal windows for VM selection in a high-availability cluster and creation of backup schedule for clusters with more than 5000 VMs.
- Fixed the problem in firewall configuration for bridges created manually on cluster nodes with CentOS 7.
Version 2021.08.3 17.08.2021
- Fixed erroneous message about insufficient RAM in high-availability cluster.
- Fixed the problem with LXD mounting points freezing.
- Fixed the error that caused a wrong netmask to be stored in the bridge configuration.
- Fixed the error that made it impossible to save the network configuration without specifying a default bridge.
Version 2021.08.2 09.08.2021
- Added the possibility to specify the VM disk partition to be enlarged.
- Added the ability to view 100 and 250 rows in the VM table.
- Fixed the error that could cause backups for VMs with a disk in LVM storage to be created incorrectly.
- Fixed the error that caused the dashboard not to update the list of the most loaded VMs.
- Migration cancellation is now also available from the VM list and from the VM task queue.
- Fixed the error that caused VMs not to start automatically after restarting all nodes in a HA cluster.
Version 2021.08.1 03.08.2021
- The length of generated passwords has been increased to 12 characters.
- Added the ability to change the resources of VMs installed from ISO images.
- Fixed the error that made it impossible to create a VM in a cluster with two interfaces if one of the interfaces did not have a pool with free IP addresses.
- Fixed the error of incorrect autofilling of fields on the VM configuration change form.
- Fixed synchronization errors that could cause incorrect data to be displayed in the list of interfaces on a cluster node.
- Fixed errors that occurred when trying to delete a bridge.
- Fixed errors that could occur when creating a bridge.
- Fixed HA cluster stability issues that occurred if one of the Ceph monitors failed.
Version 2021.07.3 26.07.2021
- Implemented the ability to select the model for adding IP addresses to VMs.
- Reworked the self-diagnostic widget on the dashboard: added information about system partitions.
- Added the ability to install and operate the platform through a proxy server.
- Added the ability to enable nested containerization for LXD containers.
- Added the ability to create images and backups of VMs in Ceph network storage.
- Added the ability to abort a VM migration from the platform interface.
- Increased the number of simultaneous VM migrations.
- Added graphical display of the network layout on the cluster node.
- Fixed the error of connecting to port 16514/TCP when configuring a cluster node.
- On the VM creation form, the display of the amount of actual free space in the storage was added.
- Fixed the error of adding node to cluster with two network interfaces.
- Fixed creation of a VM with a disk in the SAN network storage for cluster nodes with CentOS 8.4.
- Fixed the error that could cause scripts to terminate incorrectly.
Version 2021.07.2 12.07.2021
- Added support for Rocky Linux, Oracle Linux, Alma Linux guest operating systems.
- Added the ability to automatically send emails with the results of the script execution.
- Added the "do not configure network automatically" option when adding a node.
- Added the ability to create email templates for scripts.
- Added the ability to export variables and files from the script to an email with execution results.
- Fixed the error in the request for a group migration of VMs.
- Fixed the mechanism of recovery from backup for LXD containers.
- Fixed the error that could cause the VNC console to freeze in the browser.
- Disabled support for obsolete versions of TLS 1.0 and 1.1 for nginx. Versions 1.2 and 1.3 are now supported by default.
Version 2021.07.1 05.07.2021
- Added the ability to flexibly configure the network on the cluster nodes.
- Added the ability to create bridges and bonds from the platform interface.
- Added the ability to select the VLAN tag for the bridge created.
- Added the ability to add and delete network interfaces on a VM from the platform interface.
- Added the option to select the network interface of a VM when adding an IP address.
- Added the ability to use logical operators and wildcard in filters.
- Fixed the error that could occur during live migration of a VM with a disk to an LVM storage.
- Fixed the error that could occur when connecting a node with Ubuntu OS and netplan network configuration.
- Fixed the error that could occur when restoring an LXD container from a backup.
Version 2021.06.2 22.06.2021
- Fixed an error which could occur when resizing a VM disk.
Version 2021.06.1 21.06.2021
- Fixed the error in recreating a VM on nodes with CentOS 8.4 OS and LVM storage.
- Fixed a backup deletion error after an unsuccessful transfer to external storage.
- Fixed the error that made the advanced filter in the lists of VMs and tasks unavailable.
- Fixed saving settings of tables for different users within one session in the browser.
- Fixed cloning of VMs with disks in Ceph network storage.
- Added lvmetad cache update for SAN storage.
Version 6.27.1 15.06.2021
- Added the ability to install the platform on a server with Ubuntu 20.04.
- Added the ability to use the platform server with Ubuntu 20.04 OS as an LXD cluster node.
- Added the possibility to use parameterized scripts from ISPsystem repository.
- Added the ability to integrate with Zabbix and Nagios monitoring systems using parameterized scripts.
- Added support for CentOS 7 OS for ubreakable cluster nodes.
- A search option has been added to the launch form of the script.
- Changed the display of empty lists for clusters and cluster nodes.
- Fixed the error of getting monitoring data from imported VMs.
- Increased timeout time for the IPmanager service.
- Fixed display of the number of objects for a group operation in the lists of standard and unbreakable cluster nodes.
- Fixed the error that always blocked launching scripts in the cluster node menu on the dashboard.
Version 6.26.1 01.06.2021
- Fixed the error with duplication of nftables configuration entries on cluster nodes with Centos 8 and Ubuntu 20.04.
- Fixed the error that occurred during additional configuration of cluster node.
- Fixed errors in the operation of backup scheduler.
Version 6.26.0 31.05.2021
- Added the ability to not occupy service IP addresses in networks for IP-Fabric clusters.
- Added the ability to connect nodes with Ubuntu 20.04 OS and the network configuration configured in Netplan to the LXD cluster.
- Added the ability to configure disk space overselling on cluster nodes for file and ZFS storages.
- A section with information about storages was added to the cluster node card.
- Added columns to the storage table on the cluster card.
- Fixed errors in the statistics collection service.
Version 6.25.0 17.05.2021
- Support for operating systems with an EFI loader was implemented.
- Implemented the ability to change the password on a Windows VM.
- Support for PowerShell scripts and launching scripts on a Windows VM has been implemented.
- Added OS, uptime, RAM, CPU and storage usage fields to the compact view of the node table.
- Redesigned the cluster widget interface on the dashboard.
- Added the ability to run multiple scripts on a VM.
- Added the ability to select multiple start scripts when creating or reinstalling a VM.
- Validation of the user's email address has been corrected according to RFC 5322.
- Fixed the error that appeared when selecting nodes on the dashboard.
- Fixed the error that appeared when switching between the tabs of primary and secondary VM IP addresses.
Version 6.24.5 13.05.2021
- Fixed a Service discovery error that could lead to problems with authorization in the platform.
Version 6.24.4 12.05.2021
- Support for Access Control Lists (ACLs) at API level was implemented.
- Fixed the error due to which in some cases an invalid default route was added in a cluster with two interfaces on a VM with Debian-based OS.
- Fixed CPU core counting for AMD Ryzen 3000 series.
- Fixed the error that could occur when migrating a VM to a cluster node with a non-standard SSH port.
Version 6.24.2 05.05.2021
- Fixed an error in additional node configuration in LXD cluster.
Version 6.24.1 04.05.2021
- Added the ability to ignore internal data center traffic in clusters with IP fabric network configuration type.
- Added compact mode for tables of clusters, nodes, tasks, pools, physical networks, and IP addresses in physical network card.
- Implemented the fault tolerance connection error display.
- Fixed the display of error message in case of failure when resizing a Windows VM disk.
- Fixed the error which could cause VM traffic statistics to have an understated value.
- Fixed errors in the notification service.
- Node IDs have been added to the monitoring data on the dashboard.
- Multiple selection is now available in the cluster filter in the node and VM tables.
- Fixed the error in displaying the pool selection field in the network settings on the cluster node card.
- Fixed the error that caused the VM disk in the file storage to grow to its maximum size during live migration.
- Fixed the error that caused nftables settings to reset on nodes with CentOS 8.
- Fixed the display of Ceph error message when creating RBD pool.
- Fixed the error in creating a backup of a VM with encrypted disk partitions.
Version 6.23.0 13.04.2021
- Added the ability to activate high availability mode for a cluster with CEPH network storage.
- Added the ability to activate high availability mode for a cluster with SAN network storage.
- Added the option to hide the contents of scripts for VMs.
- Node widget on the dashboard was redesigned.
- Added the ability to create preset values of script parameters for VMs.
- Fixed the error in adding and removing IP addresses for an LXD container.
- Fixed the error that occurred when working with the variable for SSHPUBKEYS scripts.
- Fixed an error in the variable for PASS scripts. When reinstalling a VM, the variable had an empty value.
- Now the variable for scripts PASS_CRYPT has an empty value if the password is unknown.
- Fixed the error that caused background tasks to freeze.
Version 6.22.0 05.04.2021
- New options for working with tables were added: go to a specific page, display and hide columns, change column width. In the tables for VMs, IP addresses, and scripts, the option to enable compact view is now available.
- Added the option to migrate and copy images.
- Added the list of backups to the disk space page.
- Added anti-spoofing of MAC addresses in LXD cluster.
- Fixed errors in VM status display.
- Fixed display of disabled storages.
- Fixed the error that occurred when migrating a VM from a CentOS 7 node to a CentOS 8 node.
Version 6.21.2 30.03.2021
- Fixed the error due to which the VM disk size changed after reinstalling Windows OS
Version 6.21.0 22.03.2021
- Added the new SAN storage type for KVM clusters.
- Fixed the errror in LXD container network configuration in a cluster with IP fabric network configuration, which occurred when using new versions of LXD software packets.
- Stability of platform backups was increased.
- Stability of statistics collection was increased.
- Timeout for installing and updating software packets when connecting cluster nodes was increased.
Version 6.20.2 16.03.2021
- Fixed the error in calculation of the number of cores for AMD Zen CPUs.
Version 6.20.1 15.03.2021
- Fixed the error in adding IP addresses to VMs with Windows OS and VMs installed from ISO images.
- Fixed the error in following the link to the pages of copying and editing node scripts.
Version 6.20.0 09.03.2021
- Information about the location of the backup has been added to the list of backups.
- Added support for Astra Linux "Orel" as a guest OS for VMs.
- Added support for FreeBSD as a guest OS for VMs.
- Editor with code highlighting is now used when creating scripts for a cluster node.
- Fixed the error because of which the used resources displayed in monitoring could be greater than available.
- Now when integrating with PowerDNS, the platform creates root NS records for all existing networks.
- Fixed the problem with connecting to LXD container via SSH using login and password.
- Fixed the error in calculation of available storage space when creating a VM.
Version 6.19.0 01.03.2021
- Added the ability to enable ZFS storage overselling for LXD cluster.
- Fixed synchronization of virtual machine statuses in LXD clusters.
Version 6.18.0 24.02.2021
- Added the possibility to specify parameters for scripts.
- When creating a virtual machine, the ability to select the node has been added.
- LXD version has been updated to 4.11.
- Fixed the error that occurred when creating virtual machines without an operating system.
- Fixed the error of adding a node to an LXD cluster with the "Switching" network configuration.
- Fixed filtering and sorting the list of nodes by storages.
- Fixed an error in monitoring of RAM usage for virtual machines.
- Fixed the error that sometimes made a user have to re-authenticate.
- Podman software is now uninstalled during the platform installation on a CentOS 8 server.
- SElinux service is now disabled during the installation of the platform.
- Increased the timeout for creating a platform backup.
- Now, when creating a virtual machine, the disk overselling settings are taken into account correctly.
- The minimum length of the script name has been reduced to one character.
Version 6.17.0 15.02.2021
- Added the ability to create LXD clusters with "Switching" network configuration.
- Added the ability to connect backup storages to LXD clusters.
- Added the ability to connect a cluster node with the main VLAN interface.
- Fixed the error that caused network routes to not load on cluster nodes with the "Routing" network configuration.
- Fixed the error when after deleting a user it was impossible to recreate it.
- In the list of physical networks, spaces between the network address and the netmask were removed
Version 6.16.2 11.02.2021
- Fixed the error that caused irrelevant virtual machine statuses to be displayed.
Version 6.16.1 09.02.2021
- Fixed the error in connection of the cluster node with CentOS 7 OS.
Version 6.16.0 08.02.2021
- Added the ability to customize variables for scripts.
- Added the ability to interrupt scripts execution.
- Added adjustable timeout for script execution.
- Added displaying of disk space overselling coefficient for a storage.
- Added displaying storage ID.
- Extended the script editor functionality.
- Incorrect displaying of virtual machine status during operating system installation has been fixed.
Version 6.15.0 01.02.2021
- Added the possibility to install the platform using HTTP proxy.
- Now the platform cannot be restarted during update.
- Fixed the error of platform installation which occurred at the stage of "Waiting panel up".
- Fixed display of platform locking screen during the update.
- Fixed the error that caused emergency shutdown of the node tracking service, if files with spaces in names were present in the directories with VMs.
Version 6.14.0 25.01.2021
- Added the possibility to connect KVM and LXD repositories of OS templates for VMs.
- Added the possibility to configure DNS servers for VMs in a cluster.
- Increased the timeout when creating a platform backup.
- Now the LXD console uses bash shell, top command can now be launched in the console.
- Fixed the error of VM network statistics calculation.
- Added the limit on the string length in filters with text field.
Version 6.13.0 29.12.2020
- Ceph. Added the ability to select a previously created Ceph storage when connecting a Ceph storage to a cluster.
- Now filter parameters are saved for individual tabs.
- Added the possibility to create a user with the role @admin.readonly via API.
- Ceph. Added the ability to select an OSD pool when connecting a Ceph storage to a cluster.
- Ceph. Added user selection when connecting Ceph storage to the cluster.
- Ceph. Added the ability to specify the number of placement groups (PG) when connecting Ceph storage with the creation of a new OSD pool.
- Ceph. Added experimental support for Ceph v15 (Octopus) and cephadm-based installations.
- Added "Customer service" section in the platform settings. You can change phone number and email for contacting admin there.
- Added the ability to occupy subnets in the physical network card, pool and in the "IP addresses" section.
- Fixed the error in VNC setup after live VM migration.
- Fixed the error where in some cases the bond interface was not detected when connecting the cluster node.
- Fixed the error 5906 Storage not found when migrating between clusters.
- Fixed the error where nftables settings were reset after rebooting a cluster node with Ubuntu 20.04 OS.
- Fixed the error that occurred when adding an IP address on a VM with two network interfaces.
- Fixed the error which caused leaving a VM disk file on the receiving cluster node when a VM migration was cancelled.
- Now when you create a VM, the time zone set on the cluster is set on it.
- Fixed the error in collecting network usage statistics on VMs.
- Fixed the error of sessions hanging in the monitoring service.
- Fixed the error which prevented creating networks and pools after skipping initial platform setup.
- Fixed the error of displaying metrics of the most loaded VMs on the dashboard.
Version 6.12.1 18.12.2020
- Fixed the error that caused the main storage on the cluster node to be inactive after a platform update.
Version 6.12.0 16.12.2020
- Added the option to limit the number of VMs per cluster node.
- Added the possibility to use several storages in one cluster.
- Fixed antispoofing in LXD cluster.
- Fixed display of IPv6 prefix in IP fabric network settings.
- Fixed the error in connecting a cluster node with CentOS 8 without firewalld installed.
- Fixed the issue with CentOS 8.3 and libvirt 6.0.0 in a cluster with IP fabric configuration type.
- The error was fixed that caused networks to fail being added to bird settings when simultaneously creating multiple VMs in a cluster with the IP fabric configuration type.
- Fixed the error of hostname task for LXD containers.
- Fixed an error in setting the gateway for LXD containers.
- Fixed the error in bird configuration when connecting a node in a cluster with IP fabric configuration type.
- Live migration of VMs between nodes with different libvirt versions is forbidden.
- Fixed the error of tracking separate IP addresses for cluster nodes with "Routing" network configuration type.
- Fixed the error that could cause main menu items to swap places.
- Fixed an error, due to which the "Domain" field on the VM creation form could contain uppercase letters, which made it impossible to create a VM.
Version 6.11.1 09.12.2020
- Fixed the problem with adding a cluster node running on CentOS 8.
Version 6.11.0 08.12.2020
- Fixed non-working links to documentation.
- Fixed the error that in some cases caused failure to add networks to bird service.
- Fixed the error due to which transition to the platform from BILLmanager did not work, if the interface languages did not match.
Version 6.10.1 02.12.2020
- Fixed the error with display of tables in Safari web browser.
- Fixed the error that did not allow to define network settings of the cluster node running on CentOS.
Version 6.10.0 01.12.2020
- The design of the initial platform configuration form has been changed.
- Socket.timeout errors are prevented when running scripts on a VM.
- Fixed the error that did not allow adding a public SSH key to VM.
- Fixed the problem with connecting a cluster node running on CentOS, which occurred if the name of the network configuration file was different from the name of the network interface.
- Fixed generation of firewall rules for CentOS 8.
Version 6.9.2 26.11.2020
- Changed the logic of VNC server configuration, which was preventing migration of the VM.
Version 6.9.1 25.11.2020
- Fixed the error that did not allow initial configuration for the network type "Routing".
- Fixed the error that did not allow migration due to VNC server settings.
- Fixed the error that occurred when creating a backup of the platform.
Version 6.9.0 23.11.2020
- The LXD version has been updated to 4.8.
- Added the possibility to license the platform by the number of CPUs on the cluster nodes.
- Fixed disk extension for virtual machines with CentOS 7.
Version 6.8.0 16.11.2020
- Added the possibility to connect to LXD containers console via web interface.
- When creating or editing a cluster, the ability to allow users to change domain names has been added.
- Added the possibility to delete the operating system template from the cluster node.
- The cluster creation form has been redesigned: it is now created using the configuration wizard.
- Added a cluster card with general settings, storage information and a page with network configurations.
- Added the ability to create comments for BGP sessions in IP fabric.
- The design of monitoring schedules has been changed: the display of values has been improved.
- Redesigned network configuration for clusters with IP-fabric.
- Fixed the non-functioning button of the script launch on the cluster node card.
- Fixed the error of filtering operating systems by type (KVM, LXD).
- Stability of background tasks has been improved.
Version 6.7.4 11.11.2020
- Fixed the internal error of execution results processing for commands sent via SSH.
Version 6.7.3 09.11.2020
- Fixed the error that occurred during network configuration when connecting a node with CentOS 8 and two network interfaces.
- Fixed the error in nftables setting on nodes with CentOS 8.
Version 6.7.2 05.11.2020
- Fixed the error that occurred when checking free space on a cluster node during backup creation.
- Fixed the error in applying anti-spoofing settings and TCP connection limits on cluster nodes with CentOS 8.
Version 6.7.0 03.11.2020
- Added a new type of cluster with LXD virtualization using IP fabric network configuration type and ZFS storage.
- Added the ability to delete virtual machines, backups, and images in the disk space partition of the node.
- Fixed data loss when writing the backup to LVM storage.
- Fixed errors that occurred when configuring IPv6 for a cluster with IP fabric network type.
Version 6.6.2 22.10.2020
- Fixed the error of virtual machine creation in case of busy IPv6 network with prefix length up to /48.
Version 6.6.1 21.10.2020
- Fixed a wrong output of task result
Version 6.6.0 20.10.2020
- Added the filter by date in the history of IP addresses of the physical network.
- Added ability to delete non-empty IP pools and blocks of IP addresses.
- Added the DNSBL connection option to the network management module.
- Fixed the error that did not allow reinstalling the operating system on imported virtual machines.
- Fixed calculation of busy IPv6 networks in the list of IP pools.
- Fixed the bug that did not allow changing the password to VNC.
- Fixed the error of saving filters and sorting in IP address lists and history of IP addresses of the physical network.
- Fixed the error that required specifying the IPv6 address on mandatory basis when connecting a node to an IP-Fabric cluster.
Version 6.5.2 07.10.2020
- Cosmetic fixes in Network Management section.
Version 6.5.1 07.10.2020
- Fixed a bug with additional IP-addresses allocation through billing systems.
- Fixed a bug with cloning virtual machines created before IP-fabric release.
Version 6.5.0 06.10.2020
- Added display of busy IP addresses in the physical networks table.
- Added comments for physical networks.
- Added the ability to migrate turned off virtual machines without compression.
- Added the option to make ISPsystem scripts available only for administrators.
- The date of backup creation has been added to the backups table.
- Added the history of IP addresses.
- Fixed the error that made an unsuccessful password change on active VM considered successful.
- API: Fixed access error in manual user email confirmation.
- Fixed sorting of IP addresses in the networks section.
- Now PTR record changes regardless of IP address status.
Version 6.4.1 24.09.2020
- Fixed a bug with adding an iBGP session with an IPv6 address for an IP-Fabric network configuration.
Version 6.4.0 23.09.2020
- Utilization of CPU and traffic by the monitoring service has been significantly reduced.
- Added the ability to reserve an IP address from the interface.
- Added list of all reserved IP addresses in IPmanager.
- Added the ability to select a VM distribution policy in a cluster.
- Added automatic update of VNC ports after node reboot.
- Fixed a bug with checking the availability of SSH storage when editing the platform backup schedule.
- Added the ability to specify an IPv6 node address for an IP-Fabric cluster.
Version 6.3.5 15.09.2020
- Fixed a bug with the VM backup task queue.
- Fixed a bug with backing up the platform to remote SSH storage.
Version 6.3.4 09.09.2020
- Fixed a bug with VM cloning in IP-Fabric cluster.
- Fixed a bug with IPv6 announcement in IP-Fabric cluster.
Version 6.3.3 08.09.2020
- Fixed a bug in additional node configuration task.
- Fixed a bug occured when creating VM with two network interfaces.
Version 6.3.0 08.09.2020
- Implemented new network configuration "IP-Fabric" based on iBGP.
- Added a possibility to limit TCP connections for VM.
- Added a possibility to create VM without OS installed.
- New visualization of clusters.
- New visualization of the setup form.
- Now the information about cluster node resources updates correctly.
- Fixed a bug with VM status after live migration.
- Fixed a bug with language changing for "Advanced user" role.
- Now the task to create a backup when there is not enough disk space will expect previous tasks finishing.
Version 6.2.0 25.08.2020
- New visualization of cluster nodes.
- Fixes and improvements to the VM backup mechanism.
- Fixed the bug with bond interface detection when connecting a node.
- Added the ability to connect the platform's backup storage by domain name.
- Fixed a bug with saving parameters when setting up custom configuration on the VM creation form.
- Fixed a bug with displaying VM status after manual editing of XML configuration.
- Improved visualization of VM resource monitoring.
Version 6.1.0 12.08.2020
- Added new feature: platform backup.
- Added a function to get the summary statistics on VM network traffic for a specified period.
- The items in the task list can now be deleted.
- Now in the tasks list you can see IP address of the user who launched it.
- Added cluster info in VM creation form.
- Now help button (right top angle) works properly on user level.
Version 6.0.3 03.08.2020
- Fixed the bug with changing node connection params.
- Fixed the XSRF security error in the alert service.
Version 6.0.1 28.07.2020
- Minor bugfix.
Version 6.0.0 27.07.2020
- Added ability to send alert to Telegram.
- Now backup storage can be created using domain name.
- Now you can create backup schedules based on VM configuration.
- Now fine-tuning settings can be assigned in VM configurations.
- Added abillity to provide domain name on VM creation.
- Added abillity to assign non-subnet gateway on subnet creation(Can be activated by API).
- Fixed statistics collecting error after changing node IP-address.
- Fixed bug on adding CentOS 8 node to cluster with ip allocation tules "to node"
- Network limits moved from cluster settings to VM configurations.
Version 5.3.4 17.07.2020
- Fixed bug with VM and node scritps.
- Fixed bug with "change resources" button on virtual machine card.
Version 5.3.3 15.07.2020
- Fixed bug in live VM migration from node under CentOS 8.
Version 5.3.1 14.07.2020
- Fixed minor bugs in the VM fine-tuning interface.
Version 5.3.0 13.07.2020
- Added the possibility to activate the Windows license via KMS server.
- Now you can connect nodes running on CentOS 8 in VMmanager.
- Added subnet support when using an external DNS server.
- Added "fine tuning" of parameters for VM.
- Fixed the error where a normal user sees the administrator's email in the task queue.
- Fixed the error with incorrect name of network interface during VM reinstallation.
- Fixed the error message when creating a VM with a non-existent account.
- When the connection parameters of a node are changed, the VNC address is now changed as well.
Version 5.2.2 01.07.2020
- Fixed the problem with new container on VMmanger update.
Version 5.2.1 01.07.2020
- Fixed the error in display of next backup schedule run.
Version 5.2.0 30.06.2020
- Added the possibility to connect storage for backups.
- Added the possibility to create scheduled backups.
- Added the possibility to edit PTR record in the list of IP addresses on the virtual machine dashboard.
- If there are more than 13 nodes, the dashboard will display the top 10 (monitoring and statistics).
- After creation, the virtual machine is displayed in the list in the expanded view
- Added the queue to create an image/backup copy on a single node for load optimization purposes.
- Fixed the error that could lead to data damage in case of unsuccessful migration of a VM.
- Fixed the security error when mounting ISO image to a virtual machine.
- Now the number of processors in the virtual machine is set through the cores and not through sockets.
- Fixed the error of unending loading of profile settings in advanced user's client area.
- Fixed the XSRF security error in the plugin service.
- Fixed an error in which a link to a dashboard was available to an ordinary user.
Version 5.1.1 18.06.2020
- Fix a bug with starting panel if database contains VMs with deprecated states.
Version 5.1.0 18.06.2020
- Fix a bug with unstable service startup during product update.
Version 5.0.0 16.06.2020
- Added the ability to change IP address and SSH port of the connected node.
- Rewrite a VM status tracking service. Now it is more stable, effective and easier to maintain.
- Fixed the error of displaying the IP address in the notification about VM deletion.
- Added tracking of the number of free IP addresses in the node selection algorithm when creating a VM, for a cluster with the rule of IP address assigning "To the node".
- Fixed the error allowing to start VM recovery from a damaged image.
- Fixed the error making it impossible to delete an unavailable VM.
- Locked the row in the table when deleting a user image.
- OS available only to the administrator are not displayed on the VM reinstall form now.
- Role names are now displayed in the user list.
- Comma-separated input is now possible in the IP address input fields.
- Processed the Libvirt connection error.
Version 4.9.1 28.05.2020
- Enable nf_conntrack kernel module.
Version 4.9.0 26.05.2020
- Add more cleaned VM backup functionality.
- Add possibility to install, setup, and remove VMmanager modules.
- Add PowerDNS integration module.
- Setup net.nf_conntrack_max and net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_max options during node setup, in order to avoid packet loss.
- Fix disk size when creating VM from Image.
- Fix SSH-keys menu in client area.
- Task queue is now persistent to panel updates.
- Fix displaying inbound/outbound traffic.
- Disable a button of running script for turned off VM.
- Add a link to IPv6 documentation in VM card.
- Fix a bug with displaying data in statistics charts.
Version 4.8.1 19.05.2020
- The bug that caused a failed installation of VMmanager is fixed
Version 4.7.2 07.05.2020
- Add possibility to set up alert notifications.
- Add possibility to enable/disable ISO-images per cluster.
- Add IOPS-statistic chart to VM and Node pages.
- Fix data updating inside tooltips.
- Fix a bug of displaying 'VM creation prohibited' status.
- Fix a bug of updating breadcrumbs after modifying VM or Node name.
- Fix a bug of displaying deleted VM scripts.
- Fix a bug of group deleting user images with inappropriate access rights.
- It is now impossible to create a cluster if there are no IP pools.
- Fix 'Only administrator' OS option to restrict installing and reinstalling OS for non-privileged users.
- Open firewall port after installing node with non-standard ssh port.
- Optimize vmwatch service starting process.
- Fix NVMe-disk IOPS calculation.
- Fix units of measurement for disk in VM history.
- Filter out 'Only administrator' OS in VM creation form for non-privileged users.
Version 4.6.4 29.04.2020
- Fix VM creation from image to allocate an ip address.
Version 4.6.3 21.04.2020
- Fixed a bug with entering a rescue mode.
- Added a redirect processing for some ISO-image URLs.
Version 4.6.2 21.04.2020
- Added a possibility to reinstall VM from ISO-image.
- API: it is now possible to set disk overselling.
- Added a possibility to recover VM in clusters with CEPH storage, in case of node crash.
- Recovered arping utility to update ARP-tables of routers when setting an IP-address for VM.
- Fixed how date is shown in filter of VM stat page.
- Fixed a bug of deselecting rows on list update.
- Fixed a bug with triggering of forbidden actions when using group operations in VM list and Script list.
- Fixed a bug that prevents to delete an Image in Image list.
- Fixed a node sorting in dashboard.
- Fixed a text formatting in "Output" tab of Task card in Task list.
- Fixed proportions in indicator of VM number in Node card.
Version 4.5.2 15.04.2020
- Fixed the bug with initial synchronization of PTR records with PowerDNS server when IPv6 subnets are in use.
Version 4.5.1 07.04.2020
- Fixed the bug with node deletion after all virtual machines have been migrated.
- Fixed the bug with Cyrillic domain validation in New user invitation form.
- Fixed the error of opening an incorrect list page after resetting the filters.
- Fixed the error allowing an advanced or simple user to perform any operations with virtual machine stopped by administrator.
- The task widget on the dashboard displays all the tasks in the queue, regardless of their creation date.
Version 4.5.0 02.04.2020
- Added the ability to integrate with PowerDNS.
- Added the ability to search for nodes on the script launch form.
- Fixed the network configuration for Debian 8 and CentOS 6 in clusters with "to node" IP assigning rule.
- Fixed the calculation formula for cpu usage in virtual machine statistics.
Version 4.4.0 27.03.2020
- Import is adjusted to clusters with "To node" IP allocation rules.
- Added a possibility to set a specific ip-address for a VM in a cluster with "To node" IP allocation rules.
Version 4.3.2 24.03.2020
- Added automatic extension of libvirt certificates on the node
- Added the possibility of automatic and manual execution of Shell and Ansible scripts on cluster nodes.
- The ability to move the virtual machine from an unavailable node in a cluster with network storage.
- Added the possibility to indicate Windows license keys.
- Improved operation of NoVNC console. Now it works faster, consumes fewer resources, checks authentication, and hides password from the address bar.
- Fixed the error of installing the statistics collection daemon on a node with a non-standard ssh port.
- Fixed the error that caused the VM re-installation form to contain the OS disabled for the cluster.
- Fixed the errors of entering VMmanager from an integrated BILLmanager under an arbitrary administrator's account.
- Fixed the error of default gateway configuration when adding a cluster node.
- Fixed the user password recovery error.
Version 4.1.3 12.03.2020
- A new cluster setting that allows to add nodes with two network interfaces and connect them to the primary and secondary networks was added. Virtual machines created in that cluster could be connected to both networks.
- Passwords are no longer displayed in the task parameters.
- Fixed the bug that occured when adding bond network interface.
- Fixed the bug with negative tasks duration.
Version 4.0.3 28.02.2020
- Fixed the bug that had made impossible for @advanced_user to create VM.
Version 4.0.2 28.02.2020
- Fixed user access rights to cluster list.
Version 4.0.1 27.02.2020
- Fixed the bug with enabling/disabling technical support access.
Version 4.0.0 25.02.2020
- More steps are added into RAM slider in "Change resources" and "VM creation" from.
- Fixed the bug with newlines in IP adding field.
- Fixed the bug with VM creation in cluster without linked operating systems.
- Dashboard widget with platform information is completed with server monitoring.
- Link to CEPH documentation is added in Cluster creation form.
- Fixed a message with ssl/tls in email settings.
- CSRF/XSRF guard is implemented.
Version 3.7.4 18.02.2020
- Fixed the bug with VM rescue mode.
Version 3.7.3 14.02.2020
- Fixed the bug that occured when adding a node in an LVM-cluster created before v3.7.
- Fixed the bug that occured when deleting an SSH-key.
Version 3.7.2 12.02.2020
- Fixed the bug: unable to enter VMmanager panel from BILLmanager.
- Fixed the password change bug.
- Fixed the user invitation bug.
Version 3.7.1 11.02.2020
- Added the Ceph RBD network storage support.
Version 3.5.4 31.01.2020
- Fixed the bug that occurred when transfering the VM image between nodes.
Version 3.5.3 30.01.2020
- Fixed the bug that occurred when starting the virtual machine migration.
Version 3.5.2 28.01.2020
- Nodes from OVH Datacenter are now supported.
- Slider behaviour is improved in all forms.
- Release date and installation date is now displayed in "Settings" menu.
- Added option "Technical support access" in "Settings" menu.
- "Cluster type" is renamed to "IP allocation rules".
- It is now possible to set comment for cluster.
- OS icons are now displayed in cluster list.
- Docker log rotation is set up.
- Request id info is now displayed in task logs.
- It is now possible to resize disk of Windows VM.
- Fixed the bug when taskmanager is manually restarted.
Version 3.4.0 16.01.2020
- Fixed live-demo monitoring.
Version 3.3.2 14.01.2020
- After login redirect bug fixed.
Version 3.3.1 31.12.2019
- Fixed the bug in VM migration task.
Version 3.3.0 30.12.2019
- VM reinstallation interrupts its active tasks.
- Added possibility to set timeout for VM creation and VM reinstallation tasks. By default it is equal to 1 hour.
- VM deletion interrupts its active tasks.
- Added a new mechanism to validate IP range against IP networks.
- Fixed the bug: user could view pages without permission.
Version 3.2.0 24.12.2019
- Now we show last five changelog items.
- Fixed the bug: virtual machines on LVM storage were created with problems.
Version 3.1.1 24.12.2019
- Fixed the bug: BILLmanager 5 could not order additional ip for virtual machine in Hetzner cluster.
Version 3.1.0 19.12.2019
- In the billing system, you can now set space limits for images.
- Recovery mode function added for virtual machines.
- Introduced support of IPv6 for Hetzner clusters.
- Fixed floating bug that reset the VNC password.
- Fixed the bug that caused delay of the Windows installation process on the last step.
- Fixed VM network interface configuration without IPv4.
- Modified cluster widget on the Dashboard.
Version 3.0.2 16.12.2019
- Fixed data update bug in the list of users.
- Fixed user list filter.
Version 3.0.1 12.12.2019
- Fixed nodewatch service bug that occurred during VMmanager update.
- Fixed the bug with deleting a snapshot that might occur when creating a live image of the VM with dot in name.
- Fixed statistics collection bug.
Version 3.0.0 11.12.2019
- It is now possible to create images without stopping a virtual machine.
- Launched top module for VM monitoring cluster node.
- Optimized statistics collection per virtual machine.
- Added monitoring panel based on Grafana with pre-defined graphs and diagrams.
- Added Admin Dashboard for infrastructure status monitoring. It contains widgets displaying real-time information by nodes and virtual machines, as well as failed operations. To open the Dashboard click on the VMmanager logo.
- Switch to Grafana by clicking the button on the Dashboard.
- Fixed mouse cursor bug in VNC console on Windows.
- Images from VM are now created correctly.
- VM installation and reinstallation notifications are now sent correctly.
Version 2.1.3 27.11.2019
- Panel could not send VM creation and reinstallation emails.
Version 2.1.2 21.11.2019
- Disk space information for LVM nodes is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed name servers settings for Ubuntu 18.04.
- Fixed statistics service settings during VM deletion.
- API: it is now possible to pass an empty list of IP pools when creating virtual machine.
- Fixed the bug that occurred when adding IPv6 with advanced user permissions.
- Bugfix: the Change log was displayed only in English.
- Fixed floating bug that might occur when adding SSL certificate.
Version 2.1.1 15.11.2019
- Fixed the bug appearing while Windows installation.
- Fixed the bug: only panel owner could change user role.
Version 2.1.0 13.11.2019
- User role management.
Version 2.0.0 13.11.2019
- Introduced experimental support of IPv6.
- Email sending timeout reduced to 15 seconds.
Version 1.18.0 29.10.2019
- SSL certificate view and edit options added to the "Settings" section.
- Description of the "Unblock" operation added to user list.
- Improved user invitation mechanism.
- Control panel's domain edit function added to "Settings" section.
- Improved license expiration notification mechanism
- Fixed the bug: the button Back to ... was not displayed when user was trying to log in as owner.
- Single queue for creation, reinstallation, and cloning tasks of virtual machine added to cluster node.
- Improved user list layout. Added new user invitation notification.
- Fixed the bug: the button "Create image" was not displayed in the list of images on virtual machine card.
- Modified the way how pop-up hints are displayed in the list of tasks.
- Improved the way how the Change log is displayed.
Version 1.17.1 15.10.2019
- RAM consumption statistics is now calculated correcly
- Fixed the bug: virtual machines running Windows were created with default disk size
- A single queue for all migrations
- Correct sender in the user invitation emails
Version 1.16.0 08.10.2019
- The system now disables SELinux on cluster nodes and asks to reboot the system to apply changes.
- Admin email is now displayed correctly in VM history
- Fixed deletion of virtual machines in Hetzner cluster
- Fixed the bug that occurred when adding an IP address on the preliminary configuration form of the Hetzner cluster
Version 1.13.0 02.10.2019
- Changelog added to "VM6 settings" section.
- Monitoring. The system now handles network errors and re-connection to virtual machines and nodes
- VMmanager 6 update function added to "VM6 settings" section.
- It is now possible to reset mail settings
- It is now possible to disable VM status notifications
- It is now possible to re-send the user invitation email
- It is now possible to delete a corrupted node (it will be deleted only from the database)
- The "Report bug" button is no longer available on User level.
- Fixed dimension of scales on statistical graphics
- Fixed incorrect data in monitoring window and list of VM tasks.
- Monitoring. Fixed traffic calculation during VM reboot.
- Monitoring. Occupied RAM on CentOS 6 is now calculated correctly
- It is no longer possible to create VM with its disk size less than the minimum value specified for selected OS template or image.
- Fixed routing to Hetzner for several networks
- Fixed IP assignment when restoring from image.
Version 1.11.3 20.09.2019
- Fixed VM uptime display.
Version 1.11.2 18.09.2019
- The system now checks that filter parameters are up-to-date
Version 1.11.1 17.09.2019
- Localization fixes.
Version 1.11.0 17.09.2019
- Added cluster node statistics.
- Added Hetzner cluster type.
- Fixed filters by OS and statuses in VM list.
Version 1.10.0 10.09.2019
- Added incoming and outgoing traffic statistics for virtual machines
Version 1.9.3 09.09.2019
- Fixed conversion of units of measure. This bug occurred when calculating interface throughput capacity.
Version 1.9.2 09.09.2019
- Fixed a number of bugs in the VM resources modification mechanism
Version 1.9.1 06.09.2019
- Disk space is now displayed correctly on the cluster node
Version 1.9.0 06.09.2019
- Introduced support of VM storages
Version 1.8.0 03.09.2019
- It is now possible to limit VM interface throughput capacity.
- Panel update function added to web-interface.
Version 1.7.2 29.08.2019
- Fixed a number of preliminary setup bugs
Version 1.7.1 28.08.2019
- Fixed Nginx configuration
Version 1.7.0 28.08.2019
- Added text area for IP addresses.
- The system now checks that an IP address belongs to the network
Version 1.6.2 22.08.2019
- Added license download mechanism.