- Password recovery function is now supported.
- HTTP server. Let's Encrypt certificates cab be generated directly from the "Panel address" module. SNI configuration (the server will use different SSL certificates when accessing domain names by the same IP and port) (this feature is not supported for old OS Centos 6, Debian 7)
5.89.0 expected 24.01.2017
- Large number of files in var/run. The status file won't be saved, if the task was closed
- Control panel cannot detect some IPv6 addresses. Due to procfs peculiarities some information may get lost when reading /proc/net/if_inet6 in large blocks
5.88.0 released 17.01.2017
- Backup configuration (Amazon S3). Authentication mechanism was changed into AWS4-HMAC-SHA256
- Corrupted snapshot of QCOW2 disk during backup. Snapshots without names were creared during the backup process
- Configuration of monitoring services. Modified configuration of monitoring services when moving the master panel to another cluster node
5.87.0 released 10.01.2017
- Volume size for LVM/RBD snapshot. The default volume size is changed from 80 to 100% allowing to avoid disk overflow resulting in failure to add data to VM disk
- Software update. If you select "Update all system packages" in System settings --> "Update software automatically", the control panel will update all the packages on cluster node after updating them on the master panel.
- Backup storage. FTPS-storage is no longer available
- Messages for progress indicator. In case of group editing, messages were uploaded from the function messages rather from groupedit
- Temporary files. The ".tmp" suffix is added to all temporary files and directories. The inode number will be verified during deletion (if it was changed, the file/directory won't be deleted). Thread number in the names of temporary files will be changed into pseudo-random consequence during modification of configuration files
- Access to function. When changing permissions in the "Access to functions" module, the system will require a user in order to receive the data specific for the selected user role. If the user was not specified, the panel will offer to create him
- Monitoring of virtual machine status. Services for monitoring VM status are used for transferring events from libvirtd on the cluster nodes to control panel.The given update is mandatory as it would change the concept of VM monitoring by control panel. Read more
- SSL protocols and codes in the web-server. Parameters of SSL connections can be specified via ihttpd.conf (ssl_cipher). The string format corresponds to the priorities parameters of the gnutls_priority_init function
- Password change. Users need to enter the old password before they can change it
- Disabling panel on a newly created cluster node. The control panel was still running on the cluster node. Fixed the Cron job clearing function that starts the control panel on a newly added cluster node
- Bridged networking. If users specify the bridged networking which is already in use, the control panel will generate the error message
- Cancel migration. When you cancel it, the migration process of a certain virtual machines won't be displayed in the list
- The tariff plan was defined incorrectly when a client ordered a third-party module.
- HP Ilo doesn't work through IPMI proxy. Fixed the http chunk generation algorithm. IPMI of HP servers could be open in Chrome
- Group operations cannot be completed. Fixed the bug that occurs when performing group operations if the user logs out and logs in to a higher user level. Now requests for group operations running in different threads will have their own session identifier
- Panel restarts when trying to download a license. licctl was trying to restart the panel, if it was not running
- Management of Ipv6 addresses. Modified the SetMask method of the mgr_net::Ip class. The mask for IPv6 was calculated incorrectly
- Panel update. The "Update product" button didn't update the panel if the automatic renewal function was suspended
5.86.2 released 12.01.2017
- NFS in storage templates. NFS was not available in the new storage template creation form on CentOS 6.x
5.86.1 released 27.12.2016
- Statistics collection. Fixed the cron job for statistics collection
5.86.0 released 13.12.2016
- Type of repository. Modified procedure for defining a repository type. This improvement will help to avoid the issue that occurred when installing apt on CentOS
- Mail server configuration. Mail server configuration options can be found on the "Mail notifications module". You can choose certain types of notifications that will be sent. ISPsystem mail server can no longer be selected
- Available release version. licctl now shows information about the last available release version
- New cluster node. Fixed the bug that occurred when adding a new cluster node on Debian 7 due to invalid URL of the repository certificate file
- Type of sorting in the list of cluster nodes. Fixed type of sorting for columns "Storages usage", "RAM usage"
- Panel faults. Fixed a number of bugs that can lead to the failure of the control panel
- Information in the configuration file. Fixed the configuration file read bug that occurred, if the record with was modified in the same transaction
- Save to CSV. Fixed the bug with convertation of UTF-8 symbols which are not supported by Windows-1251
5.85.0 released 06.12.2016
- iSCSI configuration. iSCSI configuration could be removed during setup, if one of the cluster nodes is not available. Cluster nodes that were disabled in the control panel will be ignored during iSCSI configuration
- Backup configuration. Backup of virtual machines with qcow2 disks running on QEMU/KVM 2.3 CentOS 7 led to creation of snapshots without names and ID, because a dot was used in the snapshot name. Now snapshots will use other names, and snapshots without names will be deleted when the system prepares data for backup.
- Check for duplicated virtual machines. Changed the mechanism that checks parallel start of functions, which allows not to block the control panel when libvirtd freezes on one of the cluster nodes
- Snapshots for virtual machines with NFS and GlusterFS disks. Snapshots can be created for virtual machines with QCOW2 disks in NFS and GlusterFS storages
- Recipe repositories. The repository directory could not be deleted when deleting the recipes repository
5.84.0 released 29.11.2016
- Slicing of the list on the form. Fixed the bug of slicing of the list on the form if the field above was fixed.
- IPv6 networks. The corresponding database fields are enlarged for correct configuration of IPv6 networks
- New cluster node. Fixed the bug that occurred when adding a new cluster node in case the wget utility was not installed. The system will try to install wget before configuring a cluster node
- Switch to ISPmanager. Fixed the bug with switching to ISPmanager from the list of virtual machines, if vzctl logging was enabled (the VERBOSE в /etc/vz/vz.conf parameter of the cluster node)
- SSH keys. Public SSH-keys can be created with the same names for different users
- Operation confirmation form. Fixed locations of buttons on a pop-up (modal) window form in case of error
- Slicing of fixed field on the form. Fixed the bug of slicing of fixed field if there were an error
- Slicing of the text area during size changing. Fixed the bug of slicing of the text area if the height was changed or if the height was changed automatically
5.83.0 released 22.11.2016
- List of OS templates. Template status icon (installed/not installed) will be displayed during template installation or renewal
- Hint in the list of virtual machines. The hint to the VM migration icon now shows information about a target node
- Restore archive from backup. Fixed the bug with a non-existing temporary directory when restoring VM with qcow2 disk
- Moving disk between storages. Free disk space will be verified before the operation starts
- Operation log. Old data could not be deleted
5.82.0 released 15.11.2016
- Firewall rules. Modified the firewall.sh. script. Only the rules from '.rule'. files will be applied
- VM import from VMmanager. Fixed the bug that occurred when assigning a new domain name and changing the primary IP address in the VM import module
- Deletion of snapshots in the RBD storage. All snapshots of the VM disks in the RBD storage were deleted when deleting the VM snapshot
- ISO upload (User level). Fixed the bug that occurred while checking the total amount of ISO-images
- ISO-image size limit. Modified the ISO-image size check during image upload from the local machine
- Check ISO-image on remote cluster node. When trying to connect an ISO-image, the image file will be checked on the cluster node, where the virtual machine is created
- NAT IPv6-networks. To be able to create NAT IPv6-networks, be sure to install the radvd package on cluster nodes. Installation of the package is tied to the vmmanager-kvm-pkg-vmnode package on Debian 7, and to the libvirt package on CentOS
- System deletes cron jobs. Cron jobs could disappear when a user started several control panels simultaneously
- New cluster node. Added comprehensive description of errors that can occur on remote cluster nodes during package installation
- "Server resources" diagram. Fixed the bug that deleted all data for diagram
5.81.0 released 08.11.2016
- Templates synchronization with rsync. During synchronization of OS templates, IPv6 will be on the cluster node connected by IPv6
- Deletion of old repositories when starting pkgupgrade.sh. ispsystem-5.* directories were not deleted from yum cache
5.80.0 released 01.11.2016
- SVG-logo. Users can chose SVG-logos in the Branding settings module
- noVNC for Firefox. Introduced support of Firefox that passes lower-case "origin" HTTP requests
- IPv6 management. Parameters and URL are generated correctly when adding a new cluster node via IPv6
- Creating Ipv6 network (type - NAT). You can now specify additional parameters when creating Ipv6 network of the NAT type and specify a network prefix instead of network mask
- Synchronization of templates. When synchronizing templates via NFS, the network template directory should be restored
5.79.1 released 31.10.2016
- New cluster nodes. Fixed the bug in the module that checks supported storages on a newly created cluster nodes
5.79.0 released 25.10.2016
- Optimization of data collection to reduce load in Ceph storage. Storage monitoring will collect data only from one node. All other nodes will use the data from that node
- IP addresses column. IPv4 column in now displayed in the list of imported virtual machines
- Filter list of Virtual machines. List of virtual machines can be filtered by the following statuses: "OS installation in progress", "Migration in progress", "Recipe setup in progress", "Recipe failed".
- Macros in recipes. The $TIMEZONE macro can be used in recipes. The macro will be changed into server's timezone (eg. Europe/Moscow).
- GeoIP. Fixed a bug that occurred when downloading the IP database in case the /usr/share/GeoIP directory was missing
- CNAME records. Users cannot create CNAME-records that refer to themselves
5.78.0 released 18.10.2016
- OS re-installation. Fixed re-installation of operating system on the virtual machine with RAW disk located in GlusterFS
- VM snapshots. Snapshots cannot be made for virtual machines with disks from different storages and for virtual machines with disks in GlusterFS
- VNC connection. Fixed the bug that can cause VNC connection failure
- Incorrect permissions on domain's directory. When you activate an auto sub-domain for the WWW domain, access permissions to the main domain's directory did not change
5.77.0 released 11.10.2016
- TUN/TAP activation. TUN/TAP check box in the VM configuration form the is no longer available for users
- Username in the database history. displayname is now displayed together with username in the history
- Packets dependencies. In order to ensure interconnection between cluster nodes via ssh, openssh-client dependency is added for panel's packets, which are installed on remote nodes,
- Added limits on WWW-log size.
- Email confirmation. Notification about successful email confirmation was shown regardless confirmation results
5.76.0 released 04.10.2016
- Connecting disk to VM with snapshots. The system will now check, whether a virtual machine has snapshots. If snapshots were created and become inaccessible after disk connection (because VM disks are located in different storages), the disk won't be connected
- Checking uniqueness of IP address. The system will now check uniqueness of a newly added IP address regardless the IP management system, which is integrated with BILLmanager. Check option can be enabled in the "Cluster settings/Policy" module
- Template setup error notification. Setup error icon with the corresponding hint is now shown to users
- Change disk size of the Ceph storage. The bug in the RBD storage management module didn't allow to modify disk size if QEMU-KVM QEMU-KVM package was not installed on the storage monitor server
- Storage information update. The poolcache utility, which collection storage information from cluster nodes, could hang in some situations
5.75.1 released 27.09.2016
- OS deployment. Fixed a number of bugs in the VM status check module causing re-deployment (duplicate) of the operating system
5.75.0 released 27.09.2016
- Disable cluster nodes. You can now disable a cluster node in order to prevent its interaction with the control panel, while it is disabled. Management functions for virtual machines located on a suspended node won't be available. No operations can be performed with virtual machines when the cluster node is disabled
- GlusterFS storage. Support of GlusterFS, a scale-out network-attached storage file system.
- Names of social network accounts. The "usrparam" function now contains information about connected social network accounts
- Recipes. Recipes that were created by server admin were not available to users
- Proxy-server for noVNC. Due to a number of issues with websockify from Debian 7 repositories, all operating systems will use modified websockify from VMmanager package
- Rollback of live migration of virtual machines. In some situations the vzmigrate utility failed and, container on a target server was still running. A new function in the migration module will check and delete containers on the target server in case of migration rollback
5.74.0 released 20.09.2016
- Cash packages update. Execution time of the sbin/pkgupdate.sh packages cash update was changed to a random one, within 3 to 4 hours/day interval
- Backups of VM with disks located in Ceph storage. You can now make backup copies of VM disks located in the Ceph storage. Virtual machines will get suspended only while making snapshots of RAM and HDDs. The virtual machine won't get suspended while backing up its disks
- Cron tasks deletion. Fixed the bug that caused tasks with unabled output redirection not to be found by the panel
- Deletion of all NS-records. Added a check which disables deletion of the last NS-record from a domain
- Additional check of domain records. The system will generate an error, if the CNAME record with the same name is found
5.73.1 released 15.09.2016
- noVNC в Debian 7. websockify start parameters are now generated correctly
5.73.0 released 13.09.2016
- Switching off forced reload. In the "Cluster settings/Policy" module added a new checkbox for turning off delayed VM reload after changing the configuration. In the VM list added a new feature: filter by status "reload needed".
- Reserved memory in cluster nodes list. Column with RAM size information (reserved memory for virtual machines) was added to cluster nodes list. Total size of RAM is displayed excluding overselling
- VNC. noVNS was updated to the latest version. python-websockify will be used for VNC proxy. The checkbox for enabling HTTPS protocol for VNC was added in "Cluster settings/Policy"
- Authorization notification. The "Email" field remained empty unless email is verified. Authorization notifications were sent regardless e-mail address confirmation. Now users will see a message asking them to confirm email address in case there was no response to the email.
5.72.2 released 13.09.2016
- Fixed the bug with defining a local node, which may cause the control panel to fail when trying to start multiple threads running with cluster nodes.
5.72.1 released 06.09.2016
- Checkrunning utility blocking. Incorrect blocking of checkrunning utility was fixed (Checkrunning utility controls virtual machines' status)
- Creation of two backup copies instead of one. Fixed bugs, which caused repeated start of background task
5.72.0 released 06.09.2016
- SSL-certificated. The panel now supports CSR requests for X.509 multi-domain certificates (for Let's Encrypt certificates)
- Panel hanging when libvirtd is hung at one of the cluster nodes. For exclusion hanging when libvirtd is hung at one of the cluster nodes and increasing speed the algorithm of connection to libvirtd was changed.
- Recipe execution error attribute. After reinstallation recipe execution error attribute is reset
- The sort order of a nodes list. Cluster nodes list is sorted alphabetically in the virtual machine creation form.
- Panel renewal. Fixed a bug with renewal of VMmini on cluster nodes.
- Statistics. Fixed statistics script start. Now it works correctly when multiple line comments are in the nodes list.
- Duplicated parameters in Nginx configuration file. Some parameters got duplicated after switching to a new Template engine for configuration files
5.71.0 released 30.08.2016
- Immediate panel update. Before you start panel update and click the "Update product" button, licenses of all installed software products will be updated in order to get information about the maximum available version
5.70.0 released 23.08.2016
- System information. System information is now available to administrator
- Invalid field. Information about incorrect format was added automatically into the "Description" field when registering an error
5.69.0 released 16.08.2016
- Base in print.xsl. You can specify "basehref" manually in case of local calls
- Add panel address. Changes were applied only after web-server reboot
- Mail server properties. Notifications could not be sent if port 465 was used
5.68.0 released 09.08.2016
- Deletion of ISO image upon timeout. Now when you delete an ISO image, which is connected to virtual machine, the ISO image will be disabled only in the VM configuration. You should reboot the VM once completed. If the virtual machine is not rebooted during 24 hours, the reboot will be made automatically
- Virtual disk creation. Amount of available RAM on the cluster node won't be checked during virtual disk creation
- Connecting a migrating disk to VM. A migrating disk could not be connected to virtual machine
- Error reading XML during panel restart. The control panel could close some incoming connections during restart
5.67.0 released 02.08.2016
- Automatic start of virtual machines. Failed attempts will be displayed in the VM management module. If a virtual machine cannot be started for three times, it will be marked "suspended by administrator". In the status column you will see an icon indicating the error. A corresponding notification will be registered.
- Access to VM via SSH. Added a new module, which allows a user to access the console of a virtual machine from the control panel via cut-through authentication
- Container password change. Superuser password can no longer be changed in the virtual machine edit form
- Automatic creation of virtual machines on a certain cluster node. Automatic creation of virtual machines can be blocked for a certain cluster node, which is out of quorum
- Recipes for users. Users can now create and user recipes. Read more
- Plug-ins reselling via third-party billing systems. If your server is assigned IP addresses that belong to reseller, users will be able to purchase plug-ins both via ISPsystem and reseller's billing systems
- mgrctl returned the zero code when handling the error.
- Filter of virtual disks. Disks that were not connected to virtual machines were not shown in the list, if a filter was set by a certain user
- Administrator's dashboard. "Top 10" reports were not shown on the Dashboard
- Configuration of corosync in the unicast mode. Corosync 2.3.4-7.el7_2 contains a bug, which does not allow to configure corosync in unicast mode (transport: udpu) without a cluster name. Modificaion of the corosync configuration file allows to avoid that problem
- Bridged networking. Fixed a bug that occurred when creating a bridged networking, if network interface was not connected
- Panel address. ihttpd could not start after adding a certificate chain
5.66.0 released 26.07.2016
- Disk limits. Existing limits will be checked before applying new disk limits when you modify containers' configuration. Therefore, a container won't be suspended, if the "Decrease disk size on suspended VM " check box is selected, but disk limit was not changed
- Service order. A hint with information about discounts is now shown in the Cart. In the Global settings module you can select an option to hide discounts during order
- Fixed a bug with sending external forms (eg. registration form) in mobile theme.
- Icons next to the form fields in Shop-window are now displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug with updating a prefix of the form field by setvalues.
5.65.0 released 19.07.2016
- Number of virtual machines in the list of cluster nodes. Modified the "VM number" column in the list of cluster nodes in VMmanager KVM. In VMmanager OVZ the "Containers" column now shows the maximum number of containers
- Synchronization of OS templates. In order to decrease load on the master-node, we launched a new method of distributed synchronization of distrsync templates. Read more
- Template limits check. ОС Windows Server could not be installed from template on a virtual machine with primary IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- Traffic statistics collection from cluster nodes. Fixed a bug in the main network interface of a cluster node: traffic usage statistics was not collected on cluster nodes
- Dashboard -- Server resources. Total disk size was calculated incorrectly, if several partitions were mounted on the same device
- Open Live chat. The session will no longer terminate when a Live- chat opens
5.64.0 released 12.07.2016
- Network interface configuration for VNC-server. In the "Cluster settings/Policy" module you can now specify a network for VNC-server. Read more
- Access to recipes. In the "Cluster settings/Recipes" --> "Properties" you can restrict access to recipes
- Installation via install.sh will install the last software version allowed by a client's license.
- Frame with 100% form height. With the @fullheight attribute you can make a frame fit the full form's height. The form is supposed to contain only a frame
- Synchronization of templates. Background task for templates synchronization is now created correctly. The bug caused automatic synchronization of templates with rsync to fail
- Cluster load report. Fixed a cluster load report: it was not possible to choose another cluster node, if the report was called from the list of cluster nodes
- Connection via SSH. Errors that occur when creating multiple server connections are now processed in the SSH module
- CPU usage limit. Fixed a bug with setting "1" for the CPU limit if limit was not set correctly with the help of vzctl
5.63.0 released 05.07.2016
- Authentication via social networks. The mobile theme now contains buttons for login with social networks
- Text highlighting in code editor. You can highlight any text in the code editor with the highlight_from attribute that specifies a filed to highlight a text
- Free disk space and reserved space. In the VM disks management module free disk space on storages will be checked taking into account reserved disk space, which can be set in the "Cluster settings -- Policy" module
- ihttpd creates 100% CPU load. ihttpd created high CPU load when calculating the idle time, even if nothing significant was running at high CPU.
- Dashboard -- Server resources. Fixed incorrect graphs
- Show field with prefix on the external form. The prefix was overcovered values in the field
5.62.0 released 28.06.2016
- License key check. If a product version exceeds the one, which allows to update the key, the license won't be activated
- Spread panel updates over time. Update time is selected randomly between 3 and 4 a.m.
- Different number validators ignore unicode character NO-BREAK SPACE.
- Disable automatic renewals. Repository version will get frozen after automatic renewals are disabled
- Logs preservation. "Operation log' --> "Settings" now can be found in the "System settings" module. You can enter the number of days to keep log archives
- VM migration. A cluster node for VM migration will be selected automatically. The system uses the same selection mechanism as for VM creation with automatic selection of a cluster node
- Change log. Released beta-versions are now shown in the "Status" column as "released (beta)"
- ISO image upload. Added a validator for URL field on the ISO image upload form. In case of invalid URL, the background task did not inform about image upload and, its status remained "uploading"
- Delete VM on User level. Fixed a bug with displaying the Delete button in the list of virtual machines on User level. Th button is hidden, if a user is not allowed to edit his VM
- velogin utility. Fixed a bug in the velogin utility
- Invalid pid file. ihttpd blocked its pid file to read (shared lock), enabling to start several ihttpd processes simultaneously
- Maximum number of open files. Linux doesn't allow to set RLIM_INFINITY for RLIMIT_NOFILE. You can set the maximum value specified in /proc/sys/fs/nr_open
- Memory leaks in logging settings. Previous rules were not deleted after changing the settings
- PowerDNS support. Fixed invalid SQL request, which may lead to errors with domain records in PowerDNS
- OS template not available in VMmanager KVM. OS templates, which can be used only in VMmanager OVZ, were not displayed in the list of templates in VMmanager KVM, if they had the same names. Now they will be displayed with the information "Local template".
- CNAME record with the name '@'. Additional check will prevent users from creating such records
- Icons for resources. You can activate resource icons for tariff add-ons
5.61.0 released 21.06.2016
- Support of swg icons for Safari. Product logo is now displayed for pinned tabs
5.60.0 released 14.06.2016
- Password encryption. All passwords that are kept in the panel's database will be encrypted
- Parallel migration. Background tasks for VM and disk migration are performed one by one. Migration tasks for virtual machines located on different cluster nodes will run concurrently
- Reserved free disk space. Hard drive overselling configuration is no longer available. Now free disk space can be reserved, either in percent from the total amount, or as a fixed value in MiB or GiB.
- VM snapshots for RBD storage. You can manage snapshots of virtual machines, which disks are located in RBD
- VM recovery on a cluster node. Fixed the function, which checks hard drives location: virtual machines with ISO-images did not recover automatically in case of the failure of a cluster node
- Root password change. A virtual machine got blocked during root password change. A virtual machine could not be started automatically during password change leading to corruption of the /etc/passwd file on a VM
- Error executing recipe. In the "Additional information" field in the recipe error notification you can see a text that a recipe sends to stdout. Notification text filter function is now available. The function will cut a text to 1 KiB, all symbols with codes < 0x20 and > 0x7E will be deleted
- VM setup with temporary IPv4. Fixed setup o a virtual machine with temporary IPv4 causing the installation process to hang when executing the postinstall-script, because temporary IP address was not deleted in due time
- Total disk size in the list of VM. Total disk size displayed in the list of virtual machines is now calculated correctly
- Assigning VNC network interface to a newly created virtual machine. VNC network interface was defined incorrectly, so that the first "bridge" network interface in the list was selected, even though a virtual machine was connected to another "bridge" network interface
- CPU check during migration. Before live migration, CPU compatibility of cluster nodes will be checked. If their features differs, live migration won't be performed
- Assign session to user's IP address. IPv4 addresses displayed as IPv6, were considered restricted
5.59.0 released 07.06.2016
- System settings. "Send usage notifications" and "Send error notifications". Added short description for sender configuration
- Import. You can now import virtual machines from OpenVZ server or VMmanager OVZ. This function is available for administrator in the "Import/VM import" module
- Getting a list of IP addresses. Fixed a bug that occurred when getting a list of VM IP-addresses. Due to limits of the vzlist utility output buffer, it was not possible to add an IP address, if a large number of IPs had been added earlier
- Errors in built-in web-server and JSON. If the output format should be in JSON, ihttpd will send a response in JSON in case of internal errors
5.58.0 released 31.05.2016
- Deletion of virtual machine. Error ignore option is added into the VM deletion function. This option can be used, for example, if a cluster node where the virtual machine is located, is not accessible
- Virtual machine history. Added a new field into the VM table, which keeps information of the last VM reboot by the control panel. You can see this operation in the "VM history" module -- "VM reboot". That field is modified with the reboot (vm.restart) and delayed reboot (vm.rebootondemand) functions. "Virtual machine was started" in the "VM history" module indicates the last restart of that virtual machine
- VM snapshots limit. In VM template and edit form you can set the maximum number of VM snapshots that a user can make. VM snapshots limit is no longer displayed in the user edit form. It is shown only when you edit users, for whom that limit was set earlier
- Automatic blocking of cluster node for automatic selection during VM creation. In the configuration file you can specify the 'CreateVmDisableNodeTimer' parameter to set a period in minute, to exclude a cluster node from the list for automatic location. If this parameter is specified, after a VM is created, the node will get blocked for automatic location, for a specified period or until VM installation is complete
- Notifications module. Automatic resolution of issues is now running on multiple threads
- Installation of paid modules. The free attribute enables to install some modules for free (demo-version)
- GPG signature for RPM packages.
- Synchronization of ISO-images. With 'rsync' OS templates synchronization method enabled, force synchronization of ISO-images will be executed for all cluster nodes
- Creation of bridged networking on cluster node. Default gateway was defined incorrectly in the bridged networking management utility causing bridged networking creation to fail when connecting to a cluster node
- VM are duplicated in case of cluster node failure. Fixed VM import and start procedure: in some cases virtual machines were started on both nodes simultaneously during import from the master-panel
- Restore VM with IP address assigned to another VM. Fixed a bug that occurred when restoring a virtual machine from backup, if required IP addresses were assigned to another VM
- VM import. Only the main disk of a virtual machine was imported
5.57.0 released 17.05.2016
- Debian-based OS package name change.
- "Two-factor authentication" is renamed into "2-step authentication". Added new descriptions for errors, including error messages about invalid temporary password now include information about possible errors. Users won't be able to see other client's QR code with 2-step authentication enabled
- Recipes and OS templates. You can now use recipes to configure virtual machines. Recipes are scripts executed by a control panel on virtual machine after installing operating system from template. In ISPsystem's repository you can find a number of pre-defined recipes, or connect your own repository, or create a recipe in the control panel.
We have made a number of significant changes to OS templates:
* we added a new repository
* changed repository data structure
* deleted templates with ISPmanager, now ISPmanager can be installed via recipe
. Read more
- Text field size in MySQL database. Size is now set in UTF characters, rather than in bytes
- Authentication via social networks. Renaming a user will not disable his login via social networks. If this error still occurs, you should update/delete records from the sociallink table
5.56.0 released 04.05.2016
- Move disks between storages. You can now move disks from/into RBD-storage (Ceph cluster)
- Combining similar banners. If a message with the multi_<banner id> name and banners do not have links, such banners will be combined into one. The __count__ macro will be changed into the number of combined banners
- reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA is now displayed on the registration form
- Disable two-factor authentication. If admin log ins to control panel as user, he won't be required to enter a password in order to disable two-factor authentication
- Error deleting non-existing cron job. Fixed a bug that occurred when deleting a non-existing cron job
- Notification for group operations. If 'progress_group_step', is not found in group messages, the search will be made in messages from parent functions
- Open ecdsa keys. Fixed a validation bug that didn't allow to add an open ecdsa key into the list of open keys
- Graphs are now displayed correctly.
- Error renaming user. With two-factor authentication enabled, renaming a user caused errors, and the user couldn't work in his panel.
- Group operations in lists did not work. Two-factor authentication might cause errors when performing group operations
- Progress bar hangs during file download. Progress bar hangs during file download if the groupdownload button is used
- Project gets lost if two-factor authentication is active. If a client enables two-factor authentication, when you drill down to his panel or change project as that user, the "project" parameter may get lost
- "Output error" on the login form after logout. The error occurred if you first drill down to User level and then log out from the control panel
- ihttpd terminates connections. Calling "select" showed that the descriptor is ready to read, however the EAGAIN error occurred when trying to read. In this case ihttpd reset connection it has just received. The error occurred on KVM VPS (CentOS 7)
- Notification quantity indicator shows 0.
- Disk space was displayed incorrectly. If one and the same partition was mounted several times, its size was calculated several times as well
- Deletion of IP address on CentOS crashes network configuration file. Starting from 2014 PREFIX network configuration is added instead of NETMASK. The control panel tried to delete NETMASK as well
- Filter in notifications. An error in SQL expression occurred when applied a filter in the Notifications module
- licctl hangs. licctl restarts a panel when downloading a license. In some cases the panel was trying to update the license causing dead lock
5.55.0 released 12.04.2016
- Disk subsystem load optimization. In the panel's configuration file you can now add paths to the 'dd' and 'qemu-img', utilities that are used in the backup modules, when moving disks between storages, and copying disk image during VM setup. This enables to configure start of utility via ionice to reduce disk subsystem load when performing corresponding operations. Read more
- Filter of ports. The "Filter of ports" button in the list of virtual machines on User level is no longer displayed, if port filters are not available
- iptables configuration. Modified iptables default rules to allow for support of NFS
- Password change. In earlier versions, password was changed on a disk, which name matches VM name. Now the password will be change on the disk that boots first
- Search VM by IP address in the velogin utility. The utility now uses strict comparison when searching for a node by IP address
- Group edit. If different values are entered into fields, the "Different values" hint is shown rather than the value of the first element
- Logging settings. A new interface for logging set up is now available
- Filter. Spaces are deleted at the beginning and end of filter value
- Group edit. Group edit can be forbidden for certain functions. You will need to add the nogroupedit="yes" attribute for the toolbtn element.
- Selection of element in the list from child form. (the Orion interface theme) If a form passes element's elid in the list, the element will be selected
- RBD storage information. Information about storage capacity and free disk space in the list of storages was displayed incorrectly
- Interruption of VM migration. Fixed a bug in background task: rollback of migration when interrupting a task was performed incorrectly
- Node status check. The cloud.nodechecker function that checks current statuses of cluster nodes is not used with Cloud functions. The function generates an exception, if cloud functions are suspended, and corosync is not configured
- OS templates updates. Fixed a bug in the templates synchronization module: templates could not be updated, if one of the cluster nodes was not accessible
- Search VM by IPv6 in the velogin utility. Fixed search of a virtual machine by IPv6 in the velogin utility.
- Group editing, operation availability check. The system will check whether an element can be edited
5.54.0 released 29.03.2016
- Authentication with key of disabled user. When a user gets disabled, all his one-time passwords received through session.newkey, will be reset
- Waiting for panel to update. Panel gets blocked during update causing incoming requests to fail. The WaitLocked method is added to mgr_client, which allows to wait for panel to get unblocked. In particular, this feature is used in ISPmanager backup module
- MAC-address generation. In the "Cluster settings/Policy" you can edit prefix for MAC-addresses generated by the panel for VM network interfaces.
- Creating bridge when adding cluster node. Fixed removal of IP addresses in the networking bridge management utility causing creation of a bridge on CentOS 7 to fail, if IPv6-addresses were added on the server's network interface
- Disabled virtual machines. Virtual machines were not disabled after disabling their user
- Restore from snapshot. When you restore from snapshot a VM with disks in QCOW2 format previously restored from control panel, the virtual machine was started and keep on running until VM status check. Now VM is suspended right after recovery
- Traffic in cluster load report. Fixed a bug in the network traffic analysis module: information could not be collected from network interfaces 'bonding'
- Network storage and Ipv6. Fixed a bug in network storage name validator that didn't allow to use IPv6 addresses
- Access to functions. Access to functions could not be restricted for users
- GeoIP bases upload bug. Fixed de-archiving of binary bases GeoIP Maxmind
- invalid CNAME. CNAME cannot have the same name as other records
- Progress bar in Wizard. Progress bar no longer hangs
- Parameters in nestedlist linked lists. When switching to a linked list, parameters set via macros __col_value__, __elid__, __plid__ were not encoded
- Operation log, period. Panel failed when trying to set a period to keep log files. This error was caused by invalid log file format
5.53.0 released 15.03.2016
- List of virtual machines. VM owners (Users) can now start ans suspend their virtual machines
- Update time in the changelog. In case of errors in the afterupdate / afterinstall function, the update time was not specified
- Request owner. When admin drills down to user panel, the log will show both the username who sent the request and the username who got authorized in the panel
- Local C++ plug-ins. If the src/<library name> directory is created, and errors occurred when uploading that directory, the control panel will try to re-compile it with the "make" command. if the error occurs again, it will be one hour before the panel tries to re-compile the library. Read more
- Support of robots.txt. When requesting that file, ihttps passes the skins/robots.txt or skins/robots-default.txt file, which contains default settings. You can create a robots.txt with custom settings according to your needs
- Two-factor authentication. The following operations can be confirmed with a one-time password: panel login, form edit (the whole form and selected fields), group operations
- List of virtual machines. The "Status" column now shows an icon for VM recovery from snapshot (it is displayed while a virtual machine is recovered from snapshot in the background)
- Notifications module bug. The notifications module opened for too long if it contained too many notifications
- Deferred call. Modified deferred call: MySQL transactions were terminated by timeout due to function execution time
- File names. Some COREmanager functions cut spaces before and after a file name causing different errors
- Help links. State of help links is now saved correctly
- Duplication of pinned tabs (Orion interface theme). Pinned tabs got duplicated when opening a form on the Dashboard
- Panel failed after login. Control panel failed after login with GeoIP enabled. Authentication via social networks and information about login attempt (an attempt to log in from another region) are now processed correctly
- Log is not rotated. If you enable low level-logging, the log contained only log level information. A file was not rotated and could be more than 100 MB in size
5.52.3 released 15.03.2016
- Deferred calls. Fixed function that passes information about deferred function calls
5.52.2 released 10.03.2016
- List of virtual machines. Renamed "IP addresses" columns in the list of virtual machines
5.52.1 released 10.03.2016
- VM status check. Fixed a bug in the VM status check module: the module failed if the VM status check was enabled
5.52.0 released 09.03.2016
- Go back to control panel. If you use key authentication (session.newkey), you can provide a URL to go back to your panel. The following parameters should be passed into the "auth" function along with the key: backurl (a full URL to go back), backname (a string that will be used in the menu), backlevel (a user level where the corresponding icon will be displayed)
- Several IP addresses for VM. Several IPv4 and/or IPv6 addresses can be allocated to a newly created virtual machine. The list of virtual machines and its edit form now shows primary IPv4 and IPv6, rather than a single primary IP address
5.51.0 released 16.02.2016
- Storage templates. The "Add to all nodes" check box is no longer displayed on a template edit form. A storage will be always added to all cluster nodes
- VM superuser password. In a VM edit form you can now view a superuser password that was set when creating or reinstalling VM. Virtual machine can be reinstalled with existing superuser password
- Top menu. Added @img and @sprite attributes for displaying interface theme items
- List on the form. A list on the form can be hidden by if/else. If a list have labels, they will be also hidden/displayed with that list
- COREmanager could not see cron jobs. COREmanager could not see cron jobs if the "Do not email report" check box was cleared
- Preview buttons. Fixed preview-type buttons on a list toolbar which occurred if this type of buttons was used by default
- jsonparse error on Dashboard. Dashboard was displayed incorrectly if localized messages contained unsupported symbols
- Built-in web-server. Fixed a high CPU utilization bug caused by a large number of connections
5.50.0 released 01.02.2016
- LVM snapshots. Free disk space required for VM creation is now checked in the storage
- Cache settings. Now the caching type depends on a storage template. Added an asynchronous input-output mode. Caching type configuration is no longer available in the VM disk edit form and Policy settings form. Changing a caching type in storage templates will apply the changing to all virtual machines, which disks are located in storages of the corresponding type
- VM status check. To detect virtual machines with faulty operating system, the network interface and hard drives will be checked. This check is disabled by default. Navigate to 'Cluster settings/Policy' to enable it
- Backup. A backup could not be created for virtual machines with the 'simfs' file system, which deletes files during the backup process
- Check box in group edit. Check box is now displayed correctly
5.49.1 released 25.01.2016
- Anti-spoofing. Deleted IPv6 filter rule that blocked incoming IPv6 packages
5.49.0 released 19.01.2016
- Cluster nodes. The "Uptime" column is now displayed in the list of cluster nodes
- VM password change on RBD. Before changing a VM password, the system will check type of the storage where VM disk is located. Password change is not possible for RBD storages
- List of virtual machines. You need to reboot the VM to apply changes to its configuration. The corresponding icon will be displayed in the list of VM. A reason for reboot will be displayed in the icon's hint
- Disk total size in the list of virtual machines. The size of ISO images was not included into the total size of VM disks displayed in the list
- VM snapshots on LVM. You can now create VM snapshots, which disks are located in LVM
- The "color" attribute in mobile theme. The "color" attribute is now supported for list elements and buttons on the form
- Global search form. Added the "Clear" button
- Hide/show useful links. Hiding useful links will hide them in all modules of the control panel. Clicking the "Help" icon will display them. Link configuration is kept is cookies.
- Arbitrary IP address as master IP. You can specify any IP address using the DnsNsMasterIp parameter. It will be passed to slave server as the master IP
- Moving volume between storages. VM snapshots could not be created after moving the volume into the file storage
- Anti-spoofing rules. Added rules to filter outgoing traffic (bridge -> VM) by target IP address
- Disk activation issue. Fixed disk activation on the corresponding cluster node when connecting it to the virtual machine
- VM import. When importing from VMmanager, the virtual machine will be suspended on the source-server with admin permissions to avoid automatic start of the virtual machine on the source server. In previous versions of the control panel, suspension was performed using libvirt, and the checking function could start the virtual machine causing further damage to the VM disk image during import
- VM import. Fixed a number of bugs in the VM import module: "I/O usage weight", "Operating system" could not be imported
- OS templates (VMmanager Cloud). After the master has been migrated to another node, the OS templates cache will be updated. Otherwise, OS templates are not displayed
- VM snapshots. If the background operation was terminated by timeout, the database still contained a record about the snaphot being created at the moment.
- json parse error on forms with frame. json parse error occurred wen trying to open a form with a frame
- Error displaying list items in the Mobile interface theme. The interface hung when trying to open a list with empty toolbar
- PowerDNS restart. When changing server parameters the "pdns" process could not be restarted due to invalid command on CentOS
- Quick search. The strings containing symbols in certain order (e.g. span/class/live) were displayed incorrectly
- Incorrect link to Documentation. Fixed a link (More info) to the Knowledge base that was displayed in case of error
- Error editing a list item. The error occurred after clicking buttons with the @sametab attribute, e.g. in the File manager.
- Email notifications only in Russian. Login notifications (including notifications about login from a different location if GeoIP is activated) were sent only in Russian
- "include" in messages of the default language ("en"). The Include sections from the English language were not addedd into XML files of other languages
5.48.0 released 22.12.2015
- usagestat process is hanging. Original problem: usagestat process stops for a randon number of seconds to provide an even server load disctibution. If this process was initiated more than once per 24 hours, a line of such processes was created. Now, this task is added to the planner with a randon launch time. Delay in usagestat is now random but within one minute
- CDN. CDN will be used only when installing the panel through install.sh. The common repository will be used for updates
- maxlength for text fields. The limit is now set in symbols rather than in bytes
- Ploop containers compression. You can now compress ploop virtual containers directly from the control panel. Compression can be performed both in the list of virtual machines, and by a cron job that you can create in the "Сдгыеук settings/Policy" module
- Updating Dashboard blocks. You can specify the @update=yes attribute to update a block on the Dashboard every time a client opens this module
- Two RBD storages. Fixed bugs that occurred when working with RBD storages, if multiple storages were configured
- Templates synchronization. Modified a mechanism that disables OS templates synchronization using NFS on remote cluster nodes
- Invalid old value for slider and textarea. When trying to get the old value for input fields such as "slider" or "textarea", the new value was returned
- System configuration. Server check was not performed, and mail server settings were not applied when setting port 465 for the SMTP server
- DNS synchronization bug. In case of errors during DNS server synchronization (e.g. the domain does not exist or belongs to another user), the synchronization process failed
5.47.0 released 15.12.2015
- Dashboard. Dashboard buttons are now similar to VMmanager KVM. Links to the Documentation are no longer used on the User Dashboard
- VM deletion. You can configure container's deletion cleanup to happen later. The 'at' utility is used. When deleting a container, its contents in '/vz/private/NNN' will move to '/vz/private/.NNN.to.delete_XXXXX' where NNN is the container's ID. If delayed deletion cannot be scheduled, container's contents will be deleted immediately. Attention! Delayed deletion is enabled by default. To disable this option, set '0' in the parameter 'Delayed deletion' in the 'Cluster settings/Policy' module.
- Confirmation of dangerous operation. Clicking "Cancel" executed an insecure request
5.46.0 released 08.12.2015
- Check server name when getting a license. The server time will be adjusted, if it differs from the the licensing server time for more than an hour. If this operation fails, the license won't be activated
- VM migration. A cluster node will be automatically selected for locating virtual machines, based on the amount of free RAM
- Password generation button. A password generation button can be displayed for the "passord" field type without confirmation. Specify the genpasswd="yes" attribute to set this option
- Support for "convert" for indicator-type buttons. Now the indicator's value can be displayed in the easy-to-read format
- Restart panel after license upgrade. When obtaining a license through sbin/licctl, the control panel will be automatically restarted
- Adding cluster node on Debian. Fixed configuration of node's repositories when adding this node into the cluster
- Changing primary IP address of the cluster node. Fixed the bug which occurred when mounting NFS with OS templates
- Group editing error. The slider was not displayed after group editing. If the elements had different values, all the values were modified regardless the position of the slider
- Global search. Fixed a bug that occurred when generating a global search table and caused the process to fail
- Backups. Fixed a backup bug that occurred with files which names contained word-wraps.
5.45.0 released 01.12.2015
- OS reinstallation. When reinstalling an OS on the user side, the OS template that was previously used for deployment/re-installation will be available even if access to that template is restricted
- VM migration. The "Live migration" check box is not available on the migration form for suspended virtual machines
- Connecting disk to virtual machine. When connecting disk to a virtual machine, disks on different cluster nodes and those not included into network storages, will be excluded
- Location rules. When deleting a cluster node, all location rules associated with that node will be also deleted
- List of virtual machines. The "OS" column in the list of virtual machines contains an arbitrary name of an operating system installed on the virtual machine. You can edit the value in the VM edit form. The "Template" column is hidden by default
- VM import. The import process can be terminated. The background task can be terminated by clicking the import icon in the list of virtual machines of the server being imported
- VM import. If the VM import fails, you can view the information related to most common import errors in the hint to the error icon
- Virtual disks. Administrator can now change a disk owner, if it is not associated with any virtual machine.
- OS templates. Introduced support for OS templates' parameters configured by administrator
- VM settings. Administrator can now enable access to TUN/TAP for virtual machines in the VM creation/edit form
- List of virtual machines. Added a new button to change the superuser password
- Adding cluster nodes. Fixed creation of bridged networking when adding a cluster node in VMmanager KVM
- Database module. Modified the MySQL checking for InnoDB support for MySQL >= 5.6.
- VM import. ISO-images on the source server were imported as common volumes during VM import. Now connected ISO-images are ignored
- Synchronization of OS templates. rsync processes that run templates synchronization will start with the minimum CPU priority to decrease server load
- VM migration. Information about disk copy is now displayed correctly in the list of virtual machines when migrating a suspended VM
- VM import in case of cluster node failure. Volumes located on the network storage LVM could not be activated when importing a virtual machine
- VM import. Fixed a VM creation bug - anti-spoofing mechanisms were disabled for imported virtual machines
- Drill down to user level from the Active sessions module. Due to double encoding of a username it was impossible to drill down to the user panel if his name contains other characters besides the Latin alphabet letters and digits
- "Total" for xprop fields. The number of xprop was calculated incorrectly, if @value was specified for them, and other xprop with that name, which did not require calculation of statistics, already existed
5.44.0 released 17.11.2015
- Firewall. Firewall rules will be applied upon creation
- OS templates renewal. Modified scheduler to call OS templates update functions to comply with priority of templates and cache updates
- VM history. VM suspension, activation and restart are now shown in the History section
- Different configs for logging settings. Logging settings can be read not only from the file etc/debug.conf, but also from all the files etc/debug.conf.d/*.conf. The files will be sorted out in alphabetical order. Settings from etc/debug.conf will be applied at the end of the line
- Edit IP addresses of virtual machines. IP addresses can be edited/deleted in one thread to assure compliance of virtual machines files with panel data
- VM import. A virtual machine could not be imported into the the cluster node selected by user
- IP address control. Fixed a bug that occurred when checking correspondence between IP addresses in the container's configuration and the database
- Statistics collection script. Fixed the statistics collection script that caused cluster node's identifiers to be defined incorrectly
5.43.0 released 03.11.2015
- List of cluster nodes. Note will be displayed as a hint to the corresponding icon in the "Status" column
- Expert mode. Deprecated expert and common modes. All fields on forms will be displayed to all users
- Assign session to IP address. You can specify the Option SecureSessionIp option to assign session to user's IP address. Starting from version 5.30 IP addresses were not assigned to user session, because IP addresses of mobile phone users might change in the course of operation
- Link to mobile version. When you access the panel from a mobile device, on the login form you will see a link to mobile version
- Volumes on network LVM. Now volumes are created on the main cluster node. lvscan --cache is started on other nodes
- System parameters. Changing a time zone in the "System parameters", the changes will be applied to all the cluster nodes
5.42.1 released 22.10.2015
- Notifications module. Due to system instability when using MySQL, the notifications will be stored in SQLite
5.42.0 released 21.10.2015
- Cloud functions. With Cloud functions activated, IP address of the local node is not displayed in the list of IP addresses.
- Notifications. If a control panel uses a database which differs from SQLite, information about notification will be stored in the same database. In earlier versions SQLite database etc/<panel name>_problems.db was used
- VM status after import. A virtual machines is assigned a certain status after importing to a new server. Deleting this virtual machine will release its IP addresses
- VM history. Addition and deletion of IP addresses are now displayed in VM history
- VM information. Information about "Bridge" network interfaces for active virtual machines is now displayed correctly
- OS templates. Fixed a bug in templates for new versions. Templates are located in the separate sub-directory of the repository
- VM is missing during deletion. Fixed a bug: in certain situations the control panel generated a notification reporting that the virtual machine is missing during deletion
- unicast support. Introduced support of unicast for corosync in VMmanager Cloud
- VM import from libvirt/VMmanager. Fixed a bug that occurred when handling results of VM disk copying
- VM migration. Algorithm for VM location checking on cluster nodes caused a VM migration status to hang in the control panel
- Highlighting active menu modules. In some situations active modules were not highlighted
- Limit on backup copies which size exceeds 1000 Tib. Error occurred when trying to set the above value. The value could be changed only by modifying etc/ispmgr.conf
5.41.1 released 06.10.2015
- VM import. Fixed a bug with getting control panel's parameters on the source server
5.41.0 released 06.10.2015
- Mobile theme. A new web-interface is specially designed for mobile devices. The mobile theme will open on mobile devices by default.
5.40.0 released 29.09.2015
- VM migration. Virtual machines are now migrated one by one allowing for server load optimization
- OS installation. In the "Policy" module you can now set up default time zones for newly created virtual machines (the OsInstallTimeZone parameter in the configuration file). If this parameter is not specified, time zone of the host-server where the control panel is installed, will be set. You can use the macro '($TIMEZONE)' for OS templates
- Unread tickets. In the browser window heading you can now see the number of unread tickets. The number is calculated based on filter settings in the "Support tickets" module. In the "Support tickets" -- "Settings" you can select the "Sound on new ticket" -check box to play a sound when a new ticket is posted.
- VNC cursor enhancement. Added the -usbdevice tablet option to enhance cursor in VNC
- List of ISO images. Added the "Description" field
- Lits of virtual machines. You can set a filter by virtual machines
- Control panel addresses. Enhanced SSL certificate creation procedure
- Link to list. Lists now contains a button with link to a list. If the list contains a filter, its parameters will be specified in the link
- Virtual machine creation. Fixed a bug in the checking algorithm of cluster nodes' storages: virtual machines with auto-selection of a cluster node could not be created
- "Information" module. Information about the amount of RAM and number of cluster CPU cores is now displayed correctly
- Anti-spoofing rules. Modified anti-spoofing rules on CentOS 7. MAC-addresses of outgoing packets are no longer checked (host -> virtual machine). The rules blocked broadcast packets on network interfaces of virtual machines causing troubles for routers, which use broadcast to update the ARP table. Fixed the bug with applying libvirt rules after panel update
- Cluster nodes. Fixed a filter bug that occurred when adding a server into the cluster node for the second time
- System settings. A SSH key will be set up on all cluster node when allowing support staff to access your server
- Integration with IPmanager. If IPmanager failed to receive a list of available networks, the corresponding error message will be shown
5.39.0 released 22.09.2015
- Pinned tabs. Control panels now offer the ability to lock some of your most-used menu tabs
- ACE library update (used in File manager). Update includes a number of bugfixes, support of new language modes (SQLServer, Elixir, Elm, Praat, Eiffel, G-code, gitignore, AppleScript, Vala, Gherkin, Smarty, Dockerfile), new interface themes (SQLServer, Iplastic)
- Migration. Fixed a container desynchronization bug causing migration of containers between cluster nodes to fail
5.38.0 released 15.09.2015
- Interface. IP address of a virtual machine is now displayed in the OS reinstallation form
- Links to Documentation. If Documentation is not available in the selected language, an English page will open
- Social login. Social login can be allowed only from specific IP addresses
- Hide useful links. You can now hide useful links if they prevent you from working with a form
- File manager. File search can be now made by its content and name mask
- Changing IP address of a cluster node. If a synchronization method is set for NFS templates in VMmanager, changing IP address of the cluster node will automatically modify NFS configuration (/etc/exports)
- Import from VMmanager from a non-standard repository. Fixedd a bug that occurred when importing virtual machines from VMmanagerб if a non-standard repository was used on the remote server
- Storage connection issues. Fixed a bug that occurred when trying to resolve the issue if a storage name contained the '-' symbol
- Running VM on suspended cluster node. VMmanager tried to run virtual machines on a cluster node, which is currently being suspended or rebooted
- Moving a master node. Fixed ihttpd configuration bug on a new master-node, which occurred when changing the master-node
- rbd monitor auto-selection. Unavailable monitor could be selected for storages
- Migration of deactivated VM. Fixed the issue with the wrong migration result of the deactivated virtual machine
- False vm.fixip triggering. Fixed the error with fault triggering of vm.fixip function on virtual machines with more than one network interface
- Changes to Amazon S3 buckets. When making a backup to Amazon storage, the system will search for existing buckets for a selected user, or ask to enter a new name
- Multiple file download. This bug occurred if data preparation took from 15 to 30 minutes
5.37.0 released 02.09.2015
- Changing IP during import. Added the possibility to change IP address during VM import. Furthermore, a few import errors were fixed
- TCP filters. Fixed the error that required virtual machine to be restarted after changing/adding filters
- Disk caching method. Fixed error: Caching method specified for a disk does not apply
- mysql blocking. Fixed error with blocked records in mysql
- Server resources. Fixed error with incorrect disk usage data in Server resources on Dashboard
5.36.0 released 25.08.2015
- VM import. You can now import virtual machines from libvirt (e.g from SolusVM)
- Change the primary IP address of a virtual machine. You can now change the primary IP address of a virtual machine
- Methods of OS template copying. Added methods of OS template copying. Three types are supported now: nfs, rsync, manual (parameter OsTplDistributionMethod of the configuration file) nfs - identical to the one that was present before this release rsync – templates will be synchronized every 5 minutes manual - cluster administrator is responsible for template synchronization
- Dashboard auto-updates. You can set automatic updates (in seconds) for blocks on the Dashboard using the autoupdate attribute
- Scheduler. Fixed a bug: a time range can be specified for a Cron job
- The latest version of program available for download. The latest available version was not displayed in the "About program" module
5.35.1 released 12.08.2015
- VM snapshot recovery. If the snapshot recovery failed, the snapshot was deleted from the database
- 'JSON Parse Error'. Fixed a bug that occurred when clicking the URL-type buttons on the toolbar
5.35.0 released 11.08.2015
- CORS support in built-in web-server. Access-Control-Allow-Origin can be specified so that resources can be used by different sources
- mysql hangs on CentOS 7. Tables were blocked in MySQL
- Incorrect disk size during reinstallation. Primary disk space was defined incorrectly during OS reinstallation
- Cluster nodes. The "Cluster nodes" module couldn't be hidden with the English language selected
- License agreement. Users couldn't accept the License agreement on English
5.34.0 released 05.08.2015
- SWAP. SWAP is no longer used for new virtual machines with updated templates centos-6-amd64-ispmgr5, centos-6-amd64, centos-7-amd64-ispmgr5, centos-7-amd64, debian-7-amd64-ispmgr5, debian-7-amd64, debian-8-x86_64-ispmgr5, debian-8-x86_64, freebsd-9-amd64, freebsd-10-amd64, ubuntu-14.04-amd64 to reduce load on the host disk system.
- Setup fail2ban during COREmanager installation. fail2ban will be setup and configured when installing COREmanager. The feature is already available. If you don't want fail2ban to be installed automatically, you can use the key --disable-fail2ban
- Assign session to IP address. This parameter can be set even if a client allows access only from specific IP addresses
- vmmini version. vmmini version is now displayed in the list of cluster nodes
- Vmmini status. Statuses of vmmini on cluster nodes are tracked automatically. If an attempt to connect to vmmini failed, VMmanager will try to resolve the issue
- Plug-ins. Dependency check will be performed when uploading a library through <library name="...">. If it depends on the library, which version has been already uploaded, the panel won't start
- Default heading. If a localized message is not specified for the page heading, the hostname will be appear in the heading
- Issues with storage. In case of problems with the storage, It was not possible to create virtual machines on other cluster nodes
- Free disk space. VMmanager now defines free disk space correctly
- Replication of backup plans. Fixed replication of backup plans and backup storages
- Install Windows on RBD-хранилище. Windows is now installed correctly on RBD-storage on new cluster nodes
- Domain name change. VM reboot is no longer required after the domain name has been changed
- Shaping rules upon cluster node restart. Fixed incorrect values that were applied after restarting the cluster node
- "Start automatically" check box was not saved when configuring backups. Auto-start was enabled, but the corresponding check box was not displayed in the backup edit form
- Referer check. Referer checks will ignore standard values of 443 port for https and port 80 for http
- Cannot save user settings. The control panel didn't save user settings, if email for notifications was not entered.
5.33.0 released 21.07.2015
- Parked page if no data are available in report. If a report doesn't contain any data, but a graph should be generated, a parked page with graph will be shown. If the report doesn't contain graphs, "no such data" will be displayed
- Update storage information. Information about storages on the cluster nodes was not updated
- Disk priority. Boot priority is now defined correctly
5.32.0 released 14.07.2015
- Vemini status. VMManager tracks the current status on cluster nodes
- Support for CentOS-7. CentOS-7 is now supported
- Network configuration on CentoOS-7. Modified the creation of a network bridge on CentOS-7
- Vemini version. VMmanager shows vemini version in the list of cluster nodes
- Add --offline-resize when decreasing VM size. When changing disk size a virtual machine will get suspended, and the --offline-resize option will be added to free up disk space
- Migration error. Fixed the error: Migration report is not displayed in the VMmanager interface
- MySQL replication on CentOS-7. Fixed the database replication bug on CentOS-7
- /root/.ssh/authorized_keys directory. If the /root/.ssh directory was not present, it was not possible to add a local cluster node
- Error of moving the network drive. Fixed the error: Disk is not active after moving the disk to the storage "network LVM" from one node to another
- Automatic selection of a cluster node. A virtual machine won't be created on nodes with disabled ihttpd
5.31.3 released 15.07.2015
- IP check is disabled by defaul. IP address check is now disabled by default
5.31.2 released 06.07.2015
- False vm.fixip functioning. Fixed an error with false functioning of vm.fixip on virtual machines with IPv6 and problematic cluster nodes
5.31.0 released 30.06.2015
- Clearing the list of unknown VM. List of unknown virtual machines was not updated
5.30.0 released 23.06.2015
- Recovery from snapshot. Restore from snapshot is now performed in a separate binary file
- RBD-disks on CentOS 7. Virtual machines with RBD-disks failed on CentOS 7
- Disble virtual disk. You can diable virtual disk only not a suspended virtual machine
- VM import. Networks and storages will be checked before importing virtual machines from remote VMmanager
5.28.3 released 25.05.2015
- Security bug. Fixed a number of security bugs
5.28.1 released 20.05.2015
- Switch to "Cluster nodes". Fixed the bug that occurred when trying to go to the "Cluster nodes" module
5.28.0 released 19.05.2015
- corosync restart. corosync won't be restarted after overwriting the /etc/corosync/corosync.conf file
- Displaying brocken replication. A new icon displaying replication status is now displayed in the list of cluster nodes
- SSH access to network storage. SSH access was checked when trying to connect to the netfs storage
5.27.0 released 21.04.2015
- Unknown VM. You can now search for libvirt virtual machines that are missing in the VMmanager database
- Bandwidth usage. VM bandwidth usage statistics is now available. It is updated on a daily basis, and exclude 5% of maximum usages
- OS installation. You can monitor results of OS installation on virtual machines
- directsync caching. directsync caching is now supported for virtual disks
- VMmanager license. Improved behavior of VMmanager if the number of cluster nodes exceeds the number of nodes specified in the license
- VM restore. Virtual machines could not be restored in case of insufficient resources on cluster node. Now VMmanager tries to restore a VM ignoring insufficient resources
- ISO-images. Fixed a number of bugs with displaying ISO-images
- Snapshots and ISO-images. Snapshots were not available for virtual machines with ISO connected
5.26.1 released 13.04.2015
- Delete inaccessible storages. You can now delete inaccessible storages
5.25.1 released 01.04.2015
- Statistics collection. Fixed statistics collection bugs
- Minot bugs. Fixed a number of minor bugs
- Statistical information. Statistics on Top 10 virtual servers was displayed incorrectly on clusters with a large number of nodes.
- iops calculation. iops statistics per day is now calculated correctly
- Statistics. If statistics could not be collected by a certain parameter (such as hard drive), total statistics was not displayed
- Statistics is not displayed upon migration. Statistics over the previous day was not displayed after migrating the virtual machine to a cluster node
5.24.2 released 16.03.2015
- Minor bugs. Fixed a number of minor bugs
- Import bugs. Fixed import function from VMmanager
5.24.1 released 13.03.2015
- Corrected text messages. Corrected a number of text messages
5.24.0 released 12.03.2015
- Default network card. The network card model for new virtual machines changed from rtl8139 into e1000
- VM import. Virtual machines can be imported from VMmanager-KVM
- Migrating powered off VM. Fixed bug with migrating a powered off virtual machines
- Traffic shaping. Fixed traffic shaping bug on CentOS 6
- Minor bugs. fixed a number of minor bugs
5.23.0 released 11.02.2015
- Reinstallation on rbd. Modified reinstallation mechanisms on rbd
- Disk cache type. You can now choose a type of disk cache
- Filter by MAC address. Virtual machines can be filtered by MAC address
- netcat version. Netcat version can be automatically defined to be compatible with netcat from the atomic repository)
- List sorting on Dashboard. Fixed the that occurred due to outdated format of attributes in the XML file. @sorted="yes" is changed into @sorted="+1"
- Installation and license IP address. IP address was missing while adding a master node into the list of cluster nodes (libvirt v1.2)
- nwfilter-redefine bugs. Fixed TCP-filters on libvirt v1.0
- Minor bugs. Fixed a number of minor bugs
- Backup error. In some situations a virtual machine could remain suspended during the backup process
- OS templates. Statuses of OS templates are now displayed correctly
- Node deletion. Modified node deletion mechanism in VMmanager Cloud
5.22.3 released 24.12.2014
- Backups. Fixed the backup bug
- Statistics. Daily statistics is now calculated correctly
5.22.0 released 10.12.2014
- Activating cloud functions. When activating cloud functions, replication roles are checked. Cloud functions without replication cannot be activated
- Deleting a cluster node from quorum (VMmanager Cloud). The cluster node was still included into quorum upon deletion
- Adding node with NAT network. A cluster node containing NAT network could not be created
- Error moving virtual disk. Fixed the bug with moving a virtual disk into the iscsi-storage
- Terminating session upon cluster template deletion. The session for iscsi will be forcibly terminated upon cluster template deletion
5.21.11 released 10.12.2014
- vmmini authentication. Fixed the vmmini authentication bug on Debain
- deadlock error in mysql. Fixed the deadlock error in mysql that occurred when collecting statistics from a large number of cluster nodes
5.21.10 released 01.12.2014
- Statistics. Statistical information is now collected correctly
- Migration. Fixed the bug with migration of suspended virtual machines on LVM
5.21.9 released 27.11.2014
- Statistics. Statistics is now collected correctly
5.21.8 released 24.11.2014
- Minor bugs. Fixed a number of minor bugs
- Adding cluster nodes on Debian. Cluster nodes are now added correctly
- ihttpd. ihttpd service can be installed
5.21.6 released 18.11.2014
- Installation from packages. Fixed minor bugs that occurred when installing the panel from packages
5.21.5 released 13.11.2014
- libvirt_guests settings. Modified the /etc/sysconfig/libvirt_guests file settings
- vm-mini updates. vm-mini is now updated correctly
5.21.4 released 12.11.2014
- Package update. Fixed the vmmanager-kvm-pkg-vmnode package update
5.21.3 released 12.11.2014
- Installation from packages. Fixed a number of bugs
5.21.2 released 12.11.2014
- Minor bugs. Fixed a number of minor bugs
5.21.1 released 12.11.2014
- Updates. Fixed a number of bugs
5.21.0 released 12.11.2014
- Statistics collection. Statistics is now collected and processed on cluster nodes
- Configure time synchronization. You can now select a type of VM time synchronization
- nodectl. Added the nodectl utility to simplify cluster node management
- VM history. Migration history is hidden for users. They can now view VM activation/suspension history. Added a new option ShowUserHistory that enables users to view VM history
- Snapshots limit. You can now set a limit on the number of VM snapshots a user can create
- Transfer disk to qcow2 storage. File formats were converted incorrectly when transferring the disk from the raw storage into qcow2
- Minor bugs. Fixed a number of minor bugs
5.20.7 released 21.10.2014
- Integration with BILLmanager 5. Some changes are made to the Statistics collection function
5.20.6 released 20.10.2014
- Node recovery. Fixed the bug with cluster node recovery
5.20.4 released 14.10.2014
- Dashboard bugs. Fixed a number of Dashboard bugs
5.20.3 released 13.10.2014
- Start VM in case of failure. Fixed the bug: Vmmanager could not be started on a new master node in case of failur
- VM load report. VM load report is now generated correctly
5.20.2 released 09.10.2014
- Administrator Dashboard. Dashboard diagrams are now displayed correctly
- Administrator Dashboard. Diagrams are now displayed correctly on the Administrator Dashboard
5.20.1 released 08.10.2014
- Database replication. Fixed the bug: replication failed upon migration of the master-node
5.20.0 released 08.10.2014
- Package information. The Trafffic usage report now also shows information on packages
- User limits. User who can create virtual machines, can now set limits on the number of virtual machines
- Migrating multiple machines. Migration of multiple machines is now supported
- Cluster resources report. Added a new report showing information on available and used cluster resources
- Adding a new ISO-image. You can now edit an ISO-image on a running virtual machine
- User dashboard enhancements. Made a number of dashboard enhancements
- User dashboard. Diagrmas on the user Dashboard are now displayed correctly
- Restoring VM that belongs to removed user. Fixed the bug: a virtual machine of the removed user could not be recovered from backup
- MAC-address bug. Fixed the bug: MAC-address of the network interface could be changed in some situations
- Adding CD-Rom. Fixed the bug: a CD-Rom could be added to a non-IDE machine
5.19.9 released 01.10.2014
- Minor bugs. Fixed a number of minor bugs
5.19.6 released 15.09.2014
- Minor changes. Fixed minor bugs in filters
5.19.5 released 10.09.2014
- Minor changes. Fixed a number of minor bugs
5.19.3 released 08.09.2014
- Start and stop VM. Fixed the bug: if a user did not have privileges to create a virtual machine, he could not start or suspend it
- Minor errors. Fixed a number of minor bugs
5.19.1 released 03.09.2014
- Minor bugs. Fixed a number of interface bugs
5.19.0 released 03.09.2014
- Initial server setup. The Setup Wizard will be removed. Now you can use the system setup form that includes all of the parameters from the Setup Wizard
- Network card model. You can add/delete virtual network cards and change their model and MAC-address
- Rules for adding virtual machines. You can create rules for adding virtual machines of the cluster nodes
- Create virtual machines from ISO-image. You can now create a virtual machine from the ISO-image. Installation of the OS template is not required
- Change log. You can now view the change log of a virtual machine
- Migration information. Added more information about the migration process of a virtual machine. You can now terminate the migration process from the list of virtual machines
- Download ISO from ftp. Fixed the bug with downloading ISO-images through the FTP protocol
5.18.4 released 25.08.2014
- Security bug. Fixed the security bug
5.18.2 released 19.08.2014
- Upload ISO-image. Fixed the bug that occurred when uploading the ISO-image from the local machine
- Change Linux password. The virtual machine password is now changed correctly
5.18.0 released 06.08.2014
- Renaming db library. The built-in db library was renamed into ispdb due to conflicts
- Password change for Linux. You can now change a password on the virtual machine installed on Linux
- Field "OS template" in the filter form. You can now search a virtual machine by an OS template
- Statistics per cluster node. RAM consumption is now displayed
- Checking overselling when when enlarging RAM. Fixed the bug: when modifying RAM amount, overselling was not checked
- Size of ISO-image. The size of an ISO-image is now displayed correctly
5.17.5 released 15.07.2014
- VMmanager bugs. Fixed a number of minor bugs.
5.17.4 released 14.07.2014
- Overselling check. Fixed the bug with checking RAM overselling when modifying VM settings.
5.17.3 released 09.07.2014
- RBD-storage bugs. Fixed bugs with the RBD-storage.
5.17.2 released 09.07.2014
- Maximum. Fixed the bug with incorrect calculation of the maximum number of virtual CPU
5.17.1 released 09.07.2014
- SSH keys. Fixed the bug with SSH keys.
5.17.0 released 09.07.2014
- Disk image creation. Fixed the bug: creation of a disk image was not cancelled in case of VM creation error.
- Error creating iscsi-volume. Fixed the bug: the iscsi configuration file was overwritten in case of connection problems with libvirt
- Calculating RAM on the cluster node. RAM on the cluster node is now calculated correctly.
- User dashboard. RAM information is now displayed correctly.
5.16.2 released 16.06.2014
- Deletion ща LVM-snapshots after backup. Fixed the bug: snapshots for LVM-disks were not deleted after backup
5.16.1 released 05.06.2014
- Fix in iSCSI. Fixed the minor bug in storage on open-iscsi
5.16.0 released 04.06.2014
- deb support. VMmanager can now be installed from deb-packages
- Configuration file for open-iscsi. Fixed the bug in the open-iscsi configuration file (/etc/tgt/targets.conf) for the iSCSI-storage
5.15.2 released 27.05.2014
- open-iscsi. Fixed the bug in the configuration files for open-iscsi server
5.15.1 released 26.05.2014
- rsync bug. Fixed the bug: it took too much time to synchronize templates between cluster nodes.
- Auto resolution of SSH problems. Fixed the bug: issues with cluster nodes could not be resolved automatically
5.15.0 released 20.05.2014
- Installation from RPM. You can now install VMmanager from PRM-packages. Read more
- User's ISO-image. You can now add and connect ISO-disks to virtual machines.
- Database backup. You can now make a backup copy of the VMmanager database.
- Disable antispoofing. You can disable anti-spoofing for a selected virtual machine
5.14.6 released 21.04.2014
- Backups on iscsi. Fixed the virtual servers backup bug on iscsi-storage.
- Backups on iscsi-storages. Fixed the backup bug on iscsi-storages.
5.14.5 released 14.04.2014
- Messages. Fixed the bug with English text messages
5.14.4 released 11.04.2014
- Blocking of virtual machines. Fixed the bug with blocking a virtual machine: it was not possible to reinstall the VM.
5.14.3 released 10.04.2014
- Messages. Added missing messages.
5.14.2 released 08.04.2014
- Reserved memory on the node. Added the NodeReservedMemPercent option for specifying the amount of memory in % to be reserved on the cluster node for system needs.
- LibvirtNcTimeout. Added the LibvirtNcTimeout option for specifying timeout for libvirt operations. The default value is 60
5.14.1 released 08.04.2014
- Installing Windows templates. Fixed the bug with configuring Windows upon installation if the installation process lasted more than 1 minute.
5.14.0 released 08.04.2014
- VM's mac-address. You can now assign the MAC-address to a virtual machine and allocate a specific MAC to a specific IP address.
- User permissions. Added flexible configuration of users and administrators' access permissions
- Libvirt logs rotation. Libvirt logs rotation is now available
- Checking ISO images. Before starting a VM, VMmanager checks iso-files. If the iso-image is attached as CD-Rom, but the file is missing, VMmanager disables cdrom from the virtual machine.
- Several ISCSI-storages. You can now create several ISCSI-storages on one server
- Hardware virtualization. Support for hardware virtualization will be checked while adding a cluster node. The check can be disabled with the IgnoreKVMHwSupport option.
- Management from Dashboard. You can now manage virtual machines from the Dashboard.
- open-iscsi storage with external address. You can add iscsi-storages both with internal and external address.
- Editing domain name. You can now modify the domain name of virtual machine.
- Access to network storages. When adding the network storages iscsi and rbd, you can now only provide the root password. VMmanager will set up the key itself.
- Adding network. Connection with the cluster nodes will be checked before adding network.
- Cluster node's load. Resources consumption (RAM and storages in %) is now displayed on the cluster nodes list.
- Synchronizing directories with templates. Added the option that specifies how to synchronize directories with OS templates on the cluster node
- Reserved memory on the cluster node. Added the NodeReservedMemPercent option for specifying the amount of memory in % to be reserved on the cluster node for system needs.
- Importing VPS with Cyrillic name. Fixed the bug: it was not possible to import a VPS with the Cyrillic name from VDSmanager.
- The tag in the OS template. Fixed the bug: ISO-image specified in the image tag of the OS template would not mount during installation.
- Adding node in VMmanager Cloud. Fixed the bug with adding a cluster node in VMmanager Cloud
5.13.3 released 11.03.2014
- Network updates. Fixed the bugs with updating network configuration on Debian.
5.13.2 released 04.03.2014
- RAM value. If the up_mem_on_install parameter is specified, that value will be provided for RAM when installing the template.
5.13.1 released 03.03.2014
- Bug fixes. Fixed a number of minor bugs.
5.13.0 released 03.03.2014
- Network management. Now libvirt configure network settings using netcf.
- RAM reservation. RAM can be reserved for internal system needs.
- Backup function. You can now back up your virtual machines.
- Default logging settings. The distribution of the configuration file now includes default logging levels.
- sysctl parameters. When adding a cluster node, the sysctl parameter is automatically changed: net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-iptables=1
- Reinstalling VM. You can change the root password while reinstalling a virtual machine.
- Disabling user. Disabling a user will suspend all his virtual machines.
- Checking /nfsshare. While creating a virtual machine, VMmanager will check that directory with OS templates is mounted.
- Disabling VM user. Disabling a user will suspend his virtual machines.
- Additional information on Dashboard. The following information is now displayed on the Dashboard: 1. Total number of kernels 2. Total amount of memory
- Errors in OS templates. Fixed minor bugs that occurred when installing OS templates.
- Adding storages to node. Fixed the bug: when adding a storage on the cluster node, storage information was not shown on the list.
- Traffic usage statistics. Traffic usage statistics per cluster node is now collected only from the real network interface.
5.7.2 released 17.02.2014
- Change of the master node. When changing the master node, current dump of the MySQL database will be stored in /usr/local/mgr5/backup/
- MySQL database replication. MySQL database replication will be checked once an hour. In case of errors, the corresponding critical notification will display.
5.7.1 released 06.02.2014
- Timeout for libvirt. Added timeouts for operations with libvirt.
- Reports on Dashboard. Graphs were not displayed on the Dashboard.
- Enlarging iscsi disks. Fixed the bug: it was not possible to enlarge disk size in iscsi-storages.
5.7.0 released 22.01.2014
- Information about cluster node. Information about cluster nodes is now displayed correctly.
- Deleting VM filters. Fixed the bug: deleting a virtual machine would not delete the associated tcp-filters.
- Deleting iscsi virtual disks. Fixed the bug that occurred while deleting unused iscsi-volumes.
- Windows installation/reinstallation. Installing and re-installing Windows will no longer block a virtual machine.
5.6.5 released 26.12.2013
- Windows installation interruption. You can interrupt Windows installation. Stop or restart the virtual machine
- iSCSI. Fixed the iSCSI-storage bugs.
5.6.4 released 23.12.2013
- Checking for free disk on network storgaes. When creating a virtual disk on the network storage VMmanager will check for free disk space.
- Checking VDSmanager prior to import. When accessing the VDSmanager server for importing VPS, VMmanager will check for availability and compatibility with VDSmanager.
- Using VM templates from API. Fixed the bug: creating a virtual machine via API had parameters differing from those specified in VM template.
- Overwriting XML. Reverting to the snapshot will overwrite the VM configuration xml-file.
5.6.3 released 16.12.2013
- Limit on snapshots. You can now provide the maximum number of snapshots that a user can make. You should specify the UserSnapshotLimit parameter to activate the limit
- Installing Windows image on LVM. Fixed the bug: the Windows image would not install on disks in the LVM storage.
- VMmanager scripts. Fixed the statistics collection bug that occurred on the systems where /bin/sh was not a link to /bin/bash
5.6.2 released 13.12.2013
- Assigning the same MAC. Fixed the bug: it was possible to generate two similar MAC-addresses. The ManagerMacId configuration parameter was added enabling to resolve this issue if multiple VMmanager existed in one network http://en.5.ispdoc.com/index.php/Generating_MAC-addresses
- Converting disk from iSCSI into Qcow2. Fixed the bug with converting disk from iSCSI storage into Qcow2
5.6.1 released 13.12.2013
- Deleting VM snapshots when reinstalling the system. When reinstalling the system, existing VM snapshots will be deleted.
- Installing Windows into the Qcow2 storage. Fixed the bug with installing Windows into the sQcow2 storage.
5.6.0 released 10.12.2013
- VM snaphots. You can now make snapshots of virtual machines. All VM disks must be made in qcow2 format.
- Updating storage information. Added a cron job to update information about free space in the storage.
- Format of virtual disk. You can now select a format of the virtual disk (raw or qcow2) when creating a storage template.
- Change VNC password. Fixed the bug with changing VNC password for the virtual machine.
- VNC error. Fixed the bug: if the panel run on port 443, it incorrectly redirected to МТС viewer
- Windows on iscsi. Fixed the bug causing installation of Windows on the iscsi-storage to fail.
5.5.3 released 02.12.2013
- SSH-keys. The SSH-keys module is now displayed correctly.
5.5.2 released 29.11.2013
- Importing VPS on NFS. Fixed the bug with importing a VPS on the NFS storage.
5.5.1 released 21.11.2013
- Update bug. It was not possible to update VMmanager.
- Replication errors. Fixed the bugs with replication of the MySQL database and OS templates.
5.5.0 released 19.11.2013
- Protecting VM. You can now protect virtual machines from destructive actions.
- Reserved space in storage. You can now specify a part of the storage that will be reserved for system needs, Earlier 10% from the storage total size was reserved.
- Delete objects. When deleting objects (VM and cluster nodes), notifications associated with those objects will be deleted as well.
- Stop import. Fixed the bug that occurred when stopping VPS import.
- OS templates. Fixed minor bugs in the "OS templates" module.
- Adding NFS-storage on non-accessible server. NFS-server availability will be checked before adding a storage.
- Ceph monitors. When adding an RBD-storages VMmanager will save a list of monitors of the Ceph-cluster.
5.4.2 released 15.10.2013
- Antispoofing. IP-address spoofing is active for all network interfaces of virtual machine
5.4.1 released 19.09.2013
- cgroup weight on disk operations. Enabled to change priority in comparison with other virtual machines.
- Installer. Fixed the installation bug that occurred if rsync is not present.
- Installation on Debian. Fixed the bug with starting libvirt when installing on Debian.
- Limiting traffic usage. Fixed the bug with null values in the in the input field.
5.4.0 released 12.09.2013
- Selecting node. The nodes where virtual machines are already located during the OS installation process will have lower priority when selecting a node for automatic creation of virtual machines.
- Default virtio. Now virtio network and virtio disks are used by default.
- Ceph-storage. The distributed Ceph-storage is now supported.
- VMmanager Cloud. New features for building fail-over cloud of virtual machines are now available.
- Add new virtual machines (for users). User can now add virtual machines. It can be used both for providing services and for internal needs.
- Boot order. You can select which boot OS disks to use first.
- Traffic shaping. Traffic shaping is now available.
- Statistics collection. Enhanced the statistics collection procedure.
- Public SS-keys. Administrators can now manage public ssh-keys.
- Selecting cluster automatically. The Cluster automatic selection error message now contains information on the number of clusters and reasons why they cannot be used for new virtual machines.
- NFS storage for OS templates. Added the NFS-storage diagnostics and re-mounting functions for OS templates.
- IP address of the main node. When adding the first cluster node you will be asked to specify the IP address of the main node for correct configuration of cluster nodes if internal network is used.
- List filters. You can now set filters in the "User management" and "Virtual disks" modules.
- ISO for users. Users can mount ISO images.
- Minor errors and bugs. Fixed a number of minor errors and bugs.
5.3.7 released 27.08.2013
- Import from VDmanager. Improved import from VDSmanager.
- IPv6. Fixed the bug: Cannot instantiate filter due to unresolvable variables: IPV6.
5.3.6 released 15.08.2013
- Performance. Increased performance when querying statuses of virtual machines.
5.3.5 released 14.08.2013
- Maximum number of Vms on the node. The "Maximum number of VM" parameter is used to automatically add virtual machines to cluster nodes.
- VM migration. Fixed the bug "Network filter not found: Could not find filter 'vm-XXX' that occurred during the VM migration process.
5.3.4 released 12.08.2013
- OS templates. Some changes are made to verifying a required version for OS template installation.
5.3.3 released 08.08.2013
- SSH key in Base64. The base64="yes" parameter is added into OS templates for encoding public SSH keys into base64.
- Load reports. Load reports are now displayed correctly in COREmanager 5.8.x.
5.3.2 released 24.07.2013
- Compatibility with COREmanager 5.8.0. COREmanager 5.8.0 is now supported.
5.3.1 released 16.07.2013
- The up_mem_on_install parameter. Added the up_mem_on_install parameter for OS templates. Read more
- VMmanager update. Fixed the bug: cluster node scripts were not updated automatically.
5.3.0 released 10.07.2013
- OS template auto update. OS templates are now updated automatically.
- Filtering tcp-ports. You can now filter tcp-ports for per virtual machine.
- SSH keys. SSH keys can be automatically added during the OS installation.
- Network storages. Creation of storages made easier.
- List filter. You can now search for a virtual machine using the list filter.
- Network settings. You can now configure bridged networking settings.
- iptables. You can now add custom rules for iptables on cluster nodes.
- Scripts auto update. Scripts on cluster nodes will be updated automatically while updating VMmanager.
- Minor bugs. Fixed a number of bugs.
5.2.2 released 10.07.2013
- Minor bugs. Fixed a number of minor compatibility bugs associated with the stable version of COREmanager.
5.2.1 released 10.06.2013
- Minor bugs. Fixed a number of minor bugs.
5.2.0 released 21.05.2013
- Import from VDSmanager. You can now import VPSs from VDSmanager-KVM.
- ISO. You can now ISO-images to your virtual machine.
- Debian 7. Introduced support for Debian 7.
- Migration in background. The migration process now runs in the background.
- Cluster nodes. When adding a new cluster node you can provide the root password. VMmanager will automatically add required keys into known_hosts.
- Minor bugs. Fixed a number of minor bugs.
5.1.0 released 10.04.2013
- libvirt version. Libvirt is updated to 1.0.3.
- iscsi. Introduced support for iscsi-storages.
- IPv6. Introduced support for IPv6.
- New installation method. Add a new way for OS installation from template. Now it can be installed using image.
- MS Windows template. Added Windows Server 2008 R2 Web Edition.
- Other bugs. Fixed a number of bugs that were detected during tests.