Paying for ISPsystem services by subscription has become available. Subscription is the feature enabling to save the payment method, for example, a bank card. You will only need to enter the card details once before you pay for the items purchased, and then set auto-renewal in just one click. Card and e-wallet data will be stored on the payment system side.
How to set up auto-payment
- Log into the Client area.
- Click the email in the top right corner → Payment methods.
- Press Add payment method.
- Select the payment method and press Add.
- Select the payer or create a new payer. Press Continue.
- Enter the payer's details: status, contact person and country. Press Continue.
- Press Save payment method.
- The payment system page will open. Enter the data and the payment system will save the subscription.
Why not all payment methods are displayed after subscription
Auto-renewal is enabled during purchase by default, so only the methods supporting recurrent payments are shown in the payment form. To view all available payment methods, press No, I will monitor the payments myself in the auto-renewal field.