Virtualization management system based on KVM and LXD/LXC
VMmanager creates a scalable and a high availability virtualization environment.Buy Free trial
- QEMU/KVM virtualization.
- LXD/LXC containerization.
- SDN (virtual networks).
KVM virtualization and LXD containers in VMmanager
In VMmanager, when configuring a cluster, you can select the virtualization technology:
- classic KVM virtualization;
- LXD infrastructure containers.
Combine virtualization technologies to make efficient use of computing resources.
KVM virtualization management
KVM virtualization allows you to create virtual machines similar to physical servers: with resource sharing at the hardware level and with its own OS kernel.
With KVM, you can install any operating system from the VMmanager repository or a custom OS from a user ISO image:
- suitable for working with Windows;
- allows you to deploy virtual machines with different operating systems on the same cluster;
- provides high security and reliability through complete resource isolation.
LXD is container virtualization. LXD containers work as full virtual machines with Linux. LXDs are suitable for any task that uses a Linux server: development, website, database, "backend logic", or a corporate messenger. LXD containers are fast, secure and save computing resources:
- Creating one container can take as little as 3 seconds. Containers run as fast as if they were installed on a physical server.
- More instances of virtual machines can be placed on the same equipment due to the high density of virtualization.
- The isolated architecture provides high security.
Select the required pricing plan
- Automatic provisioning of VPS from 4 seconds
- Multi-tenant architecture
- KVM virtualization
- Lightweight LXC/LXD containers
- Built-in self-service portal
- Integration with billing systems
- Virtual networks
- Flexible service customization and REST API for custom integrations
The cost includes:
- Physical core license € /year
Submit a callback request and we will be sure to answer your questions about products and usage scenarios, give a demonstration, or share helpful materials.Request a consultation
About pricing plan
KVM hardware virtualization
Guest OS repositories
Local user management
User management through MS AD/Free IPA/LDAP integration
User self-service portal
Virtualization server management
Support for leased physical equipment
Support for L2 networks—VLAN, bond, bridge
Support for L3 networks—IP-fabric
Support for virtual networks—VXLAN
IP address management
Geographically distributed node clusters
VM distribution policies by node
Software fine-tuning on a VM (Shell/PowerShell)
REST API available
Live migration of VMs between nodes
Live migration of VM disks between storages
Built-in VM backup system
Built-in node and VM monitoring system
Integration with BILLmanager
Integration with DCImanager
Integration with IPmanager
Integration with Terraform
Integration with Swagger
Integration with Zabbix
Integration with Grafana
Integration with Telegram
Integration with WHMCS
Integration with PowerDNS