Managing and monitoring remote servers with DCImanager
Remote equipment management through DCImanager simplifies administration and saves resources
Remote management of all data centers from anywhere in the world
Graphical interface for managing equipment of any vendor
Infrastructure under control: the system monitors and notifies about threats
Reduces labor costs and increases the speed of administration
No need to configure a tool for each type of equipment and no need to train employees
The risk of an accident is reduced. It takes less time to recover from an accident
Remote server management
Remote equipment management through DCImanager helps prevent accidental errors, increases service speed, and saves resources. The platform is suitable for managing multivendor infrastructure and supports servers from all popular vendors.
Basic server management features:
- OS installation from a template.
- Loading ISO images.
- IP address allocation.
- Diagnostics and recovery.
- Server component inventory management.
- Disk cleaning.
- Power management: power on, power off, reboot.
- Network connection management.
- PDU ports management.
- Connecting to the BMC and navigating to the web interface.
- Physical level monitoring: BMC sensors collect data about the temperature of CPU, memory, fan speed (learn more about monitoring).
DCImanager manages servers in both public and private networks. The BMC proxying module is used to work with the equipment.
Equipment condition monitoring
DCImanager allows you to monitor the infrastructure, prevent and quickly resolve incidents. The platform collects data from the equipment and shows it in the equipment cards as well as on the rack map. The notification system sends alerts to administrators if there is a risk of malfunction or a problem in operation.
Select the required pricing plan
- Automatic provisioning of ready-to-go servers
- Diagnostics of equipment when changing clients
- Colocation service automation
- Client self-service portal
- Integration with billing platforms
- Additional monetization of the service through built-in modules
- More then 300
Submit a callback request and we will be sure to answer your questions about products and usage scenarios, give a demonstration, or share helpful materials.Request a consultation
About pricing plan
Geographically distributed locations
Server operations: OS installation, diagnostics, and recovery
Installing an OS from an ISO image
Guest OS repositories
Software fine-tuning (Shell/PowerShell)
Automation of VLAN sales
Search of PXE servers
Search of BMC servers
User self-service portal
Chassis and blade servers
Equipment inventory management (warehouse)
Linking delivery notes
Managing deliveries and suppliers
IPv4 and IPv6 IP address management (IPAM)
Integration with PowerDNS
Infrastructure status notifications
Ability to export data to CSV
User and ACL management
User management through MS AD/Free IPA/LDAP integration
REST API available
Listed in the registry of domestic software