IP-fabric is a network configuration for clusters in VMmanager. This is pure-L3-play technology, which allows you to build a pure L3 architecture in a cluster and eliminate the use of broadcast traffic. In such a cluster, the public address of the virtual machine is served on top of the private network..Buy Free trial
How IP-fabric optimizes virtual infrastructure management
IP-fabric increases infrastructure efficiency:
- Significantly reduces service traffic.
- Provides fast and inexpensive scalability.
- Gives high security and isolation of client virtual machines.
- Saves public IP addresses and ensures their independence from nodes (floating IPs).
How IP-fabric works in VMmanager
The IP-fabric architecture consists of two network layers:
- The bottom level is a local L2 network for the nodes, to which only administrators have access.
- At the top level, virtual machines are assigned IP addresses with a /32 mask - virtual machines do not send broadcast traffic.
Routing is carried out over the BGP protocol. Route information is transmitted by the Route Reflector. The Route Reflector can be a virtual or physical server with Linux or special equipment.
See how IP-fabric works and how it differs from traditional flat networks
Benefits of IP-fabric for business
IP-fabric in the VMmanager platform allows you to abstract network management from the back-end infrastructure. The network is faster and easier to administer.
The physical infrastructure can be enclosed. Client networks are isolated from each other
Significantly reduces service traffic by using the /32 network mask
Saves public IP addresses and ensures their independence from nodes
Try VMmanagerGet demo
Select the required pricing plan
- Automatic provisioning of VPS from 4 seconds
- Multi-tenant architecture
- KVM virtualization
- Lightweight LXC/LXD containers
- Built-in self-service portal
- Integration with billing systems
- Virtual networks
- Flexible service customization and REST API for custom integrations
The cost includes:
- Physical core license € /year
Submit a callback request and we will be sure to answer your questions about products and usage scenarios, give a demonstration, or share helpful materials.Request a consultation
About pricing plan
KVM hardware virtualization
Guest OS repositories
Local user management
User management through MS AD/Free IPA/LDAP integration
User self-service portal
Virtualization server management
Support for leased physical equipment
Support for L2 networks—VLAN, bond, bridge
Support for L3 networks—IP-fabric
Support for virtual networks—VXLAN
IP address management
Geographically distributed node clusters
VM distribution policies by node
Software fine-tuning on a VM (Shell/PowerShell)
REST API available
Live migration of VMs between nodes
Live migration of VM disks between storages
Built-in VM backup system
Built-in node and VM monitoring system
Integration with BILLmanager
Integration with DCImanager
Integration with IPmanager
Integration with DNSmanager
Integration with Terraform
Integration with Swagger
Integration with Zabbix
Integration with Grafana
Integration with Telegram
Integration with WHMCS
Integration with PowerDNS