- User import. A new backup system allows for mass user import from a remote ISPmanager 5. You can now import data from ISPmanager 5 Business to ISPmanager 5 Business
- User import from Plesk. You can now import backup copies from Plesk
- Extended security for SSL certificates. Implement generation of the dhparam key for Nginx and Apache (provided that the headers module is activated for Apache)
- HTTP server. Let's Encrypt certificates cab be generated directly from the "Panel address" module. SNI configuration (the server will use different SSL certificates when accessing domain names by the same IP and port) (this feature is not supported for old OS Centos 6, Debian 7)
5.102.0 expected 25.04.2017
- PHP extensions. zip is now available in the list of PHP extensions on Ubuntu 16
- Software installation. Modified the operating procedure during re-configuration of web-servers after the software was changed
- Format of TXT-records. Made a number of changes for formating correct TXT-records before they are added into DNS-server configuration
- Node status on OpenVZ. Added warnings about OpenVZ peculiarities
- IP address management. Introduced support of a new IP address management mechanism from COREmanager
- Additional IP addresses. IP addresses can be specified in the panel's configuration file
- Logs rotation. Now logs rotation is running in a separate process that will start at the moment of rotation
- Periods. New periods in reports and filters: "quarter", "half-a-year", and "year"
- PHP-FPM and user parameters. Settings described in PHP-FPM pool template are taken into account when changing user parameters
- Quotation marks in txt records. A new validator will check TXT-records
- Let's Encrypt. Too long CSR were not added into the table
- Logging settings. Description in the "Level" column was hidden when selecting "All modules" by default
- Converters. punycode converter failed when trying to convert strings consisting of spaces
5.101.0 released 18.04.2017
- Remote access to MySQL. We have added more comprehensive information about user access errors that can be displayed when installing APS-scripts
- Swap RAM and size in the System information module is now shown in MiB (1 MiB = 1048576 byte).
- Email notifications. Now administrators can configure email notifications
- VirusDie. Trial versions are now available
- Backup of disabled users. Now disabled users will be backed up once once after suspension
- CGI-scripts were activated for the WWW-domain that belonged to the user with disabled CGI.
- Alternative MySQL versions. It was not possible to access the settings of an alternative server, if native MySQL was deleted from the control panel
- Printing of reports and lists. When printing a report and emailing it to a staff member, only the first value was shown in the fields with multi-select options. When printing the list where sorting was set by several fields, the sorting icon ( a triangle) was shown only for the column which was sorted first
5.100.3 released 17.04.2017
- Let's Encrypt. SSL-certificates could not be issued in some situations
5.100.2 released 13.04.2017
- Synchronization of Let's Encrypt configuration. Let's Encrypt configuration is now performed correctly
5.100.1 released 10.04.2017
- User settings. PHP-FPM settings could be applied when editing user properties, even if PHP-FPM was disabled
- KernelCare. Call of the kernelchecker.py script will run in a separate process
- Products update. Updating several control panels on the same server can set up an unsupported version.
5.100.0 released 11.04.2017
- Regular expressions. Modified the regex compilation algorithm. Now if the record contacts invalid extended POSIX expression, the system will try to compile it into a regular expression
- Password reset. The password reset function is now available to users. Read more
- A regular expression could not be added into the Greylist.
- User location. Attempts to change user location failed
- Table of SSL-certificates. Modified the structure of the SSL-certificates table for compatibility with MySQL strict modes
- Automatic filters in the list of active sessions are now set correctly.
- Fixed the bug which occurred when trying to change a double-click action in tables with buttons grouped into one toolgrp.
5.99.1 released 04.04.2017
- Synchronization of Let's Encrypt configuration. Let's Encrypt configuration is now performed correctly
5.99.0 released 04.04.2017
- Apache on ISPmanager Business. You can now select which Apache to use, Prefork or ITK
- Let's Encrypt. Corrected aliases for Nginx
- Representation of synchronization statuses. For review of due and ongoing synchronizations, you can use module "Cluster nodes" ⇾ "Synchronizations"
- A Kernel update banner is now displayed in the control panel.
- KernelCare management module allows to set up and update the KernelCare package, as well as apply and roll back patches of the system kernel.
- Email filter. Added comprehensive messages for "Reject" and "Redirect" actions
- Fixed the bug with postinst scripts in Debian packages (Debian 7). the bug occurred when changing Apache (perfork and mpm) with Nginx installed.
- Backup configuration. index.html was created when restoring a WWW-domain
- Backup. Fixed the backup recovery bug that occurred when connecting a storage with encrypted backup copies
- Mail filters. Cannot modify the action performed by existing filter; irrelevant "Value" for "Deny"
- Synchronizers. Implemented ignoring synchronizers which don't have the found synchronization handler
5.98.0 released 28.03.2017
- New licensings servers. The old license scheme is removed from licctl.
- Disabling of open_basedir. open_basedir can be disabled on a WWW-domain creation/edit form
- PHP 7.1 alternative version is now supported.
- Plug-ins can be hidden depending on required features (isp_api::AddFeature).
- Reseller branding settings. Branding settings were not deleted, if reseller's domain for branding was removed
- Countries in the Firewall module could be unblocked only in the Russian interface.
- List of users. A PHP icon was displayed for users with a disabled PHP function
- Synchronization of files. The list of files for synchronization on cluster nodes was deleted before the rsync commands were executed for all cluster nodes
- WebDav. AllowOverride in the WebDav configuration file for Apache was specified into the Files section rather than to Directory
- logrotate settings. Fixed invalid logrotate configuration
- Location of user roles. User limits could be applied incorrectly when changing location of the user role, if the corresponding cluster node contained another role
5.97.0 released 21.03.2017
- The Options=All,MultiViews option was added to AllowOverride for users' home directories.
- Web-server restart. Reloading of a web-server will call for restart of the web-server service
- The character-set-server = utf8 parameter is now specified while installing a database server.
- Natural sorting. Natural sorting is now used for server lables and racks, as well as for identifier and description of switch ports
- URL. The system will now process encoded symbols, if hexadecimal notation was presented in symbols 'a'-'f' (lower-case)
- Icon in the list of services. You can now add custom icons for certain services
- Release of IP addresses. An error notification will be generated in case of errors. A new attempt to release an IP address will be made later
- mod_include is now enabled for correct operation of SSI (Debian and Ubuntu).
- Incorrect traffic statistics was displayed on the User level.
- User import. The "Password" field is now displayed correctly on the form for import from a local archive or directory
- Let's Encrypt. Fixed the bug that occurred when trying to renew the certificated ordered by a suspended user. Such certificates won't be renewed
- mgr_date::Date daylight saving time. mgr_date::Date keeps time corresponding to a middate (earlier it was midnight) allowing to avoid issues with adjustment to a daylight saving time (mgr_date::Date::AddDays could add one day fewer that it was specified)
- Negative values in XML. Fixed conversion of negative values into strings via XSLT
5.96.1 released 13.03.2017
- Redirect to partner's web-site. Clients can be redirected to a partner site when clicking "Buy" in the Modules section. In earlier versions, the system was trying to purchase a required module via API BILLmanager
- LimitUIDRange and LimitGIDRange were added for apache-itk on CentOS-7.
- Fixed synchronization of remote access to MySQL-servers on CloudLinux.
- Fixed synchronization of remote access to MySQL-servers on CloudLinux.
5.96.0 released 14.03.2017
- Let's Encrypt. Removed the fields that were not processed by the Let's Encrypt certification authority
- Changes in Nginx configuration. proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Port $server_port has been added into the configuration file
- Database user permissions. Grant the EVENT privilege to MySQL database users
- Logging settings. We have added description of new modules
- Automatic backup configuration. backup2.settings can be called from the Preliminary setup procedure. For more information, please refer to https://doc.ispsystem.com/index.php/External_configuration_of_applications
- Softaculous in ISPmanager Business. The Softaculous module now opens in a new browser window
- User import from cPanel. Database users were restored for the second time during import
- Change of mail server. The control panel's packaged could be deleted when changing a mail server
- Fixed the bug causing creation of a new mail domain to fail.
- Cron jobs limit. A user could not modify a cron job, after he reached the maximum number of cron jobs he was allowed to create
- DB Governor setup. Synchronization of DB Governor setup failed on CloudLinux 7, if MariaDB Server version was different from the system version
- Two-step authentication. Fixed updates of a QR-code on the form of two-step authentication
5.95.5 released 27.03.2017
- Deletion of reseller's user. Resellers could not delete their users
5.95.3 released 10.03.2017
- A new database user could have remote access even though it was disabled on the MySQL server.
5.95.2 released 09.03.2017
- An alternative MySQL container could not be updated, if 0.0.0.0 was selected for mounting.
5.95.1 released 09.03.2017
- Remote access to MySQL-servers on CentOS 6 could not be enabled, if "All IP addresses" were selected.
5.95.0 released 07.03.2017
- User import. Domain's A-records referring to the IP address, which differs from IP address of the source server, will be imported "as is". When importing TXT-records, only IP addresses of the source server will be changed
- You can allow remote connections to MySQL-servers. Read more
- Incorrect IP addresses for remote access to a MySQL-server were specified when adding a cluster node with the corresponding role.
- User import. Databases with non-standard server names could not be imported from ISPmanager 4
- bind-address of a MySQL-server on a cluster node form was displayed incorrectly.
- The Garbage collection tool could not delete the web-domain, which was specified in the reseller's branding settings form.
- Backup configuration. If the file restore report contained invalid symbols, the control panel cannot read the report file and generates the error message
- Two-step authentication. Fixed the bug that occurred when disabling two-step authentication
- Two-step authentication. QR-code is now read correctly
5.94.1 released 04.03.2017
- Security bugfix.
5.94.0 released 28.02.2017
- Let's Encrypt. When a user selects "New Let's Encrypt certificate" on the WWW-domain order or edit form, and then cancels the operation, a self-signed certificated will be deleted
- Restoring removed user. The icon was displayed next to a backup copy of a restored user. Old backup copied were not available to that user
- VirtusDie. Active threads will be displayed on the list of VirusDie users
- Web-domains with an APS-script could not be created.
- Fixed the bug with an SSL-chain for Exim.
5.93.0 released 21.02.2017
- selectorctl on CloudLinux. The cl-selector and piniset utilities are deprecated, and changed into selectorctl
- More comprehensible messages for Let's Encrypt.
- Email notifications. Sending waiting time through ISPsystem server is reduced to 30 seconds
- Adding network-online.target on CentOS-7 when setting a status dependency in order to guarantee nginx launch after the network is up.
- Increased limits on open descriptors for Apache and Nginx on CentOS 7 during installation of the corresponding packages.
- List of modules. Module prices will be taken from license servers rather than from ISPsystem's billing system. This will allow to open the list of modules when your server can reach at least one of our license servers
- Template engine for configuration files. Now the system will check for the cycle file import when configuring a web-server with the template engine (the import directive)
- User suspension. Fixed a bug with group suspension of WWW-domains.
- User import. Fixed import of archives that were converted from сPanel to ISPmanager
- Softaculous didn't start. Only requests, which URL start with /api2/ will be processed according to a new scheme
- Logging levels. The logging level set in debug.conf for all modules has higher priority than the default settings specified in the panel. The logging level set for a specific binary file will have a higher priority than the same level set for all logs.
- Panel freezes. Fixed deadlock that might occur when changing the panel's configuration file via API
- Dependency of coremanager from wget.
- Fixed the bug with requests to panel via URL /manager/<panels name>.
- Non-case sensitive table sorting (calpha). Fixed sorting algorithm
- File manager. Fixed the bug that occurred when processing file names
- Installation of a control panel on the system with openntpd. Fixed installation of COREmanager on a Debian system running openntpd instead of ntp.
5.92.1 released 14.02.2017
- Bugfix for the Exim configuration file (vesion 4.88 and later).
5.92.0 released 14.02.2017
- Backup configuration. If no values are specified for the BackupCommandPrefix parameter of the configuration file, they will be taken from the configuration file of the master panel
- VirusDie. "Delete" button is added for module deletion
- Number of bytes. Values with symbols that differ from figures, dots, and spaces were not converted.
- The SetEnvIf X-Forwarded-Proto https HTTPS=on variable is added into Apache settings with Nginx activated as frontend, to allow for redirects.
- The compress and daily parameters will be added into the logrotate configuration for rotation of Exim logs (CentOS).
- Change of PHP-FPM version by users. An error occurred, when a user was trying to change a PHP-FPM version using the icon in the list of PHP versions,
- libmail-dkim-perl is added as a dependency to Spamassassin on Debian-based operating systems.
- VirusDie. The "Back" button in a plug-in configuration form. This bug occurred when a user opens a form not form the list of modules
- Backup configuration in ISPmanager Business. An FTP-user, which name matches the user name, could not be restored if the prefix policy was activated
- VirusDie. Fixed anti-virus scanning reports in case a user has domains with a shared root directory
- New cluster node. wget will be setup before installation of software on a cluster node, and configuration of repositories
5.91.1 released 09.02.2017
- Change of PHP parameters by CloudLinux users. Users could not change parameters that admins marked available to users
- Main PHP settings. Values selected by users in the "Main PHP settings" were not applied
- New users in CloudLinux. Fixed a number of bugs that caused issued when applying user properties on the cluster node, which has only a database server role
- Autostart of alternative PHP-FPM versions. Alternative PHP-FPM services that process pools of users were not added into auto-start
5.91.0 released 07.02.2017
- Backup configuration. User backups are now divided into slices
- Changed the call method for some functions of cluster nodes in the SSL-certificates module.
- VirusDie. The system was trying to obtain information about the current version when collecting statistics from cluster nodes
- IfModule php7_module has been added to all PHP configuration files installed by the control panel.
- Logging. Data of certain applications were added into logs of the other. Added new features for setting logging details. Changed the format of file names resulted from logs rotation. For more information please refer to http://doc.ispsystem.com/index.php/Logging_settings_(debug.conf)
- File download. Added the "open" attribute. If it is set to "yes", a browser will try to open the file that was downloaded through the control panel
- Synchronization of OS templates. If the first attempt of OS templates synchronization fails, the system will make a new try
- Deletion of users. Fixed the bug that occured when trying to delete non-existing users
- Password could not be deleted after deletion of the database user.
- In rare situations a control panel failed when working with databases.
- VirusDie. Fixed the bug with regular anti-virus scanning of users data
- Backup configuration. Users are now displayed correctly after server reboot during the backup process
- Backup configuration. Amazon S3 bucket was reset to default values after configuration
- Default values in database servers were not applied.
- Global index. Some records were not deleted from the table of global index
- Backup configuration. Fixed deletion of backup copies when using Yandex.Disk and DROPBOX storages
- The control panel failed when a new notification was registered.
5.90.3 released 04.03.2017
- Security bugfix.
- User edit bug. Some user properties, which depend on a cluster nodes could be assigned to all cluster nodes regardless their roles
5.90.2 released 14.02.2017
- Bugfix for the Exim configuration file (vesion 4.88 and later).
5.90.0 released 31.01.2017
- Template engine for Apache configuration file. Fixed the template engine for the Apache configuration files for SSL: old values of the SSLCertificateChainFile directive did not change
- Backups. Backup copy files were not deleted from the local directory
- In some situations backup copies could be deleted from a storage.
- User deletion. A user of non-existing home directory could not be deleted
- Statistics. When users selected period larger than one month, the system generated statistics only for a month
- Installation of ISPmanager Lite on Ubuntu-16.04. In some situations the installation process failed
- Directory owners and permissions. Directory owners and permissions were not saved when copying directories in the File manager
- Data caching. The control panel could use data which differs from real data in the database
5.89.1 released 26.01.2017
- Server roles. Alternative PHP versions were deleted when changing server roles
- User creation. Fixed creation of a new user on CloudLinux, if an alternative PHP version for "PHP as CGI" was selected on the user creation form
5.89.0 released 24.01.2017
- Modified the Geoip operating principles.
- Added description of the synchronization process for Let's Encrypt.
- National domain in URL. Modified the "url" validator. The earlier version converted an international domain inside url into punycode
- Large number of files in var/run. The status file won't be saved, if the task was closed
- PHP module. Introduced support of a new module for PHP management, which allows to set alternative PHP versions for "PHP as an Apache module" and "PHP-FPM"
- When you install an APS-script when creating a WWW-domain, the setup details will be also sent to user email, if this option is configured.
- User import from cPanel. Emails are now imported to user's mailboxes
- Ioncube can be installed on Ubuntu-16.04.
- Access to PHP settings. PHP settings are not available to users, if they are not allowed to use PHP
- Conflicting PHP extensions. Monitoring of conflicting PHP extensions
- SSH errors. Fixed mechanism that processes errors occurring on the remote server when executing a command via SSH
- User settings. The "Email" field was hidden if the mailbox confirmation email couldn't be sent
- Panel doesn't see a part of IPv6 addresses. Error fixed. Due to procfs peculiarities, a part of the content could have disappeared when reading /proc/net/if_inet6 with big blocks.
5.88.1 released 16.01.2017
- Let's Encrypt. A certificate was issued only for the main domain name
- Let's Encrypt. Once a user received the SSL certificate, the renewal error notification was displayed in the control panel
5.88.0 released 17.01.2017
- Backup configuration (Amazon S3). Authentication mechanism was changed into AWS4-HMAC-SHA256
- Policy settings (for non-isptar-based backup systems). The "Forbid users to make backup copies" policy rule was not applied
5.87.2 released 13.01.2017
- Let's Encrypt. The module failed in ISPmanager Business
5.87.1 released 11.01.2017
- Registration confirmation. Client registration confirmation emails are not sent correctly
5.87.0 released 10.01.2017
- Temporary files. The ".tmp" suffix is added to all temporary files and directories. The inode number will be verified during deletion (if it was changed, the file/directory won't be deleted). Thread number in the names of temporary files will be changed into pseudo-random consequence during modification of configuration files
- Modified the email filters wizard.
- Backup configuration. The mod-tmp and bin-tmp directories will be excluded from backup copies by default
- You can now save a CSR once it is confirmed.
- Backup storage. FTPS-storage is no longer available
- Messages for progress indicator. In case of group editing, messages were uploaded from the function messages rather from groupedit
- Authentication in shellinabox. Modified authentication method: now user environment fully corresponds to a common login procedure
- Access to function. When changing permissions in the "Access to functions" module, the system will require a user in order to receive the data specific for the selected user role. If the user was not specified, the panel will offer to create him
- Type of repository. Modified procedure for defining a repository type. This improvement will help to avoid the issue that occurred when installing apt on CentOS
- VirusDie. We added a more detailed description for error that occurred when starting the scanning process before ViruesDie is installed on server
- SSL protocols and codes in the web-server. Parameters of SSL connections can be specified via ihttpd.conf (ssl_cipher). The string format corresponds to the priorities parameters of the gnutls_priority_init function
- Password change. Users need to enter the old password before they can change it
- Mail server configuration. Mail server configuration options can be found on the "Mail notifications module". You can choose certain types of notifications that will be sent. ISPsystem mail server can no longer be selected
- Available release version. licctl now shows information about the last available release version
- Let's Encrypt. An error occurred when trying to renew a certificate, if its domain was already deleted
- Let's Encrypt. WWW-domain's aliases were incorrectly converted into Punycode
- Differential DAR-archives. Differential DAR-archives are now converted correctly
- Backup configuration. The password was processed incorrectly when downloading the encrypted backup copy from cache
- Backup process. Fixed duplicating of files during download of the backup copy imported from ISPmanager Lite
- User import. Only one database could be imported to a remote cluster node
- Backups. Fixed the bug that occurred on local storages, after you decrease the total size of backup copies, they were not deleted from the cluster nodes
- The lock file block checking in the php session cleanup script allows to avoid start of two copies of the script.
- Web-server restart. The WebRestartDelay parameter was interpreted incorrectly in some situations
- The "Region" field in the SSL-certificate properties form is now displayed correctly.
- Backup configuration. In case of invalid response from storage during file upload, the control panel deleted the previous backup copy
- Hints. In some situations help messages were still displayed on the User level after the user closed them
- Databases. A new databases could not be created if the database user password contained certain characters
- Reseller branding. "Domain for brand settings" was cleared in some situations
- New reseller accounts are now created correctly from template via the mgrctl utility.
- Backup configuration. In some situations the system is trying to connect to storage even if the verification process failed
- The tariff plan was defined incorrectly when a client ordered a third-party module.
- HP Ilo doesn't work through IPMI proxy. Fixed the http chunk generation algorithm. IPMI of HP servers could be open in Chrome
- Group operations cannot be completed. Fixed the bug that occurs when performing group operations if the user logs out and logs in to a higher user level. Now requests for group operations running in different threads will have their own session identifier
- Panel restarts when trying to download a license. licctl was trying to restart the panel, if it was not running
- Management of Ipv6 addresses. Modified the SetMask method of the mgr_net::Ip class. The mask for IPv6 was calculated incorrectly
- Panel update. The "Update product" button didn't update the panel if the automatic renewal function was suspended
- Backup configuration. User backups were created incorrectly when running backup2 from the directory different from /usr/local/mgr5
- Panel faults. Fixed a number of bugs that can lead to the failure of the control panel
- Information in the configuration file. Fixed the configuration file read bug that occurred, if the record with was modified in the same transaction
- Backup configuration. The control panel might restart during the configuration of Amazon S3
- Save to CSV. Fixed the bug with convertation of UTF-8 symbols which are not supported by Windows-1251
- Search in the File manager. A warning message will be shown if you are trying to enter a non-existing directory with invisible symbol at the end of the name
5.86.1 released 21.12.2016
- VirusDie. Scheduled scanning of user data could fail
5.86.0 released 13.12.2016
- User import. You can now import users from cPanel into ISPmanager Business
- User import. MX and TXT domain records will be imported unchanged
- Web-disk synchronization. Web-disk synchronization tool was active for the cluster node that doesn't have the web-role
5.85.0 released 06.12.2016
- Import of FTP-users. User passwords will be saved during import
- VirusDie. You can now set the number of simultaneous user checks during anti-virus scanning
- Fixed the procedure of checking chains in iptables on OpenVZ.
- Backup configuration. Backup copies were not created for users, if cluster nodes with backup roles were blocked, and a user was located on the cluster node without backup role
5.84.1 released 29.11.2016
- User import. Import of domain names with CNAME record from ISPmanager 4 is now performed correctly
5.84.0 released 29.11.2016
- Let's Encrypt. Modified the algorithm of domain ownership confirmation
- Superusers could not be deleted on Ubuntu due to the bug in the operating system.
- Slicing of the list on the form. Fixed the bug of slicing of the list on the form if the field above was fixed.
- Mail filters. Fixed a number of bugs in directories that contain characters different from ASCII
- Backup configuration. Files that were added after creation of a full backup copy, were not added when downloading the differential copy
- Errors extracting data from backup copies. Fixed the bug that occurred when creating files in user's directories without write permissions. Now isptar will try to temporary increase permissions for such directories
- Backup of users with insufficient disk space. File listing was specified with user permissions leading to an error if the user had insufficient disk space to record the file
- Operation confirmation form. Fixed locations of buttons on a pop-up (modal) window form in case of error
- Slicing of fixed field on the form. Fixed the bug of slicing of fixed field if there were an error
- Slicing of the text area during size changing. Fixed the bug of slicing of the text area if the height was changed or if the height was changed automatically
5.83.4 released 21.12.2016
- first_valid_uid is fixed in the Dovecot configuration file during installation/update.
5.83.3 released 29.11.2016
- User import. Import of domain names with CNAME record from ISPmanager 4 is now performed correctly
5.83.2 released 28.11.2016
- Authentication. Fixed the order of authentication methods, as superusers could not use certain functions in some situations
5.83.1 released 23.11.2016
- VirusDie. Fixes for VirusDie options in the cluster node configuration files
- "Server resources" diagram is now displayed correctly.
5.83.0 released 22.11.2016
- User import. CNAME records can be now imported during import of domain names
- Modified the free disk space storage format.
- VirusDie. The system was trying to check for a new version every time a user opens the VirusDie configuration form
- Nginx module loading. Fixed the bug which causes the error during Nginx module loading
- php_admin_value mbstring.func_overload 0 is added into all configuration files of PHP panels (phpMyAdmin, Roundcube, Afterlogic, PhpPgAdmin).
- User import from cPanel. Users with disk quota set to 0 could not be imported
- User import from cPanel. Redundant DKIN records were imported into ISPmanager
- Server reboot required. The banner informing about server reboot after XFS-quotas setup might display incorrectly after server reboot
- User databases import. Fixed the bug that occurred when importing a user with the limit on database users, and his databases from ISPmanager 4
- Email filter. Users could add invalid regular expressions into filter rules. Fixed deletion of same-name files that belong to different users
- Backup configuration. Fixed a number of bugs with Yandex.Disk and Amazon S3 storages on Ubuntu 16.04
- Operation log. Old data could not be deleted
5.82.0 released 15.11.2016
- System deletes cron jobs. Cron jobs could disappear when a user started several control panels simultaneously
- "Server resources" diagram. Fixed the bug that deleted all data for diagram
5.81.0 released 08.11.2016
- Backups. You can use password protection and encryption for backup copies
- Let's Encrypt. IDN are now supported
- Save backup copies on FTP-storage. If connection in passive mode fails, the active mode will be activated
- Let's Encrypt certificate for WWW-domains running in FastCGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM). Fixed the bug that occurred when users were trying to set up the certificate chain
- Order of domain records types. Modified the order of domain records that are created automatically for a newly created domain in the Domains management module
- Сonfiguration file test failed. Fixed the Nginx configuration test bug that occurred when editing a WWW-domain with redirect to https and restricted access to directories
- Anti-virus in files search results. Check status information is now provided correctly
- Deletion of old repositories when starting pkgupgrade.sh. ispsystem-5.* directories were not deleted from yum cache
- The first line of logs in File manager. The first line of logs was not displayed in the File manager module
5.80.1 released 03.11.2016
- In some situations the cluster node in CloudLinux could restart.
5.80.0 released 01.11.2016
- VirusDie. You can update the VirusDie plug-in
- SVG-logo. Users can chose SVG-logos in the Branding settings module
- "Antivirus" button in file scanning results. The "Antivirus" button was displayed in control panels where ClamAv was not set up
5.79.1 released 27.10.2016
- VirusDie on ISPmanager Business (CloudLinux). Anti-virus scanning could not be performed for users with CageFS activated. VirusDie is now installed correctly on Debian
5.79.0 released 25.10.2016
- VirusDie in ISPmanager Business.
- Mail boxes. Mailbox name can no longer be specified in the "Forward email copies to email" field in the edit form of that mailbox
- Mail quotas. Mail quotas that were set previously, could not be deleted
- Mailbox size limit. The maximum mailbox size can be less than the size of existing mailbox
- User migration. User migration could fail if only mail role was migrated
- GeoIP. Fixed a bug that occurred when downloading the IP database in case the /usr/share/GeoIP directory was missing
- CNAME records. Users cannot create CNAME-records that refer to themselves
5.78.2 released 03.11.2016
- In some situations the cluster node in CloudLinux could restart.
5.78.1 released 24.10.2016
- User import. Data recovery didn't start after importing data via backups
- CSR generation. CSR specification version was not specified when generating a new CSR-request
- CSR-request. Specification version was not defined when generating a new CSR
5.78.0 released 18.10.2016
- User import. "File with backup copy", "Path to archive", and "URL" are now mandatory fields
- User import. DMARC conversion for domains imported from cPanel
- Let's Encrypt. The system was trying to request a certificate for cyrillic domains
- Let's Encrypt. Information in the Event log was not displayed when handling responses with invalid symbols from the ACME service
- A list of blocked IP addresses were not passed to a newly created cluster node.
- SSL-certificate type was defined incorrectly after recovery from backup.
- Ipset rules. Ipset chains were overflown very quickly. Chains in Ipset for country block are now created in a different way, therefore, previous chains will be deleted and new ones will be created. You will need to add data again
- Backup configuration. Deleting a backup copy did not delete cache created during download
- Invalid value was set in the domain field of the Reseller branding setting form, if a template was specified for that reseller.
- Incorrect permissions on domain's directory. When you activate an auto sub-domain for the WWW domain, access permissions to the main domain's directory did not change
5.77.0 released 11.10.2016
- CageFS. The utility will no longer re-start when editing the user with CageFS enabled, if no changes were made in the user's configuration form
- Block by country. This function is now available only for cluster nodes that do not use OpenVZ. Read more
- Username in the database history. displayname is now displayed together with username in the history
- Fixed the bug that blocked access to the list of databases.
- The list of SSL-certificates got blocked. The "In use" field is no longer available in the filter configuration form.
- Let's Encrypt. Domain's alias with "*" was passed to CSR
- Added limits on WWW-log size.
- IP address deletion. After you deleted server's IP address, other IP addresses of the server that were added after that IP, could not be used
- Email confirmation. Notification about successful email confirmation was shown regardless confirmation results
5.76.0 released 04.10.2016
- Checking uniqueness of IP address. The system will now check uniqueness of a newly added IP address regardless the IP management system, which is integrated with BILLmanager. Check option can be enabled in the "Cluster settings/Policy" module
- Apache ITK on Ubuntu 14. Introduces support of Apache ITK on Ubuntu 14
- Editor for WWW-domain's configuration files. ACE-editor is now supported
- Path to PHP configuration on Ubuntu 16. Fixed the bug in the session clear script that was caused by invalid name of the PHP configuration file
- PHP-FPM and user properties. Change of user properties will take into account the settings described in the PHP-FPM pool template
5.75.0 released 27.09.2016
- Garbage collection in Nginx and Apache directories.
- Names of social network accounts. The "usrparam" function now contains information about connected social network accounts
- User authentication. Users without disk quotas could not log in to the panel
- Fixed the bug with activating the WWW-domain with the highest priority.
5.74.2 released 22.09.2016
- User menu. Modified location of modules in the user's main menu
- Shellinabox. Modified shellinabox login model for users
5.74.1 released 20.09.2016
- Authentication. Fixed the bug that occurred when a user was trying to log in with his mailbox
5.74.0 released 20.09.2016
- Cash packages update. Execution time of the sbin/pkgupdate.sh packages cash update was changed to a random one, within 3 to 4 hours/day interval
- Reseller branding. Branding customization is now available for resellers. Read more
- Disk space. Insufficient disk space notification will pop up in all menu lists for user, reseller (in ISPmanager Business), and administrator
- Cron tasks deletion. Fixed the bug that caused tasks with unabled output redirection not to be found by the panel
- Deletion of all NS-records. Added a check which disables deletion of the last NS-record from a domain
- Additional check of domain records. The system will generate an error, if the CNAME record with the same name is found
5.73.1 released 14.09.2016
- Backups. Fixed recovery of user data from SFTP storage, in ISPmanager Business located on a remote cluster node
5.73.0 released 13.09.2016
- Firewall setting. The button of country lock is not available on OpenVZ
- SSI activation. SSI is now processed correctly on the system running Nginx + Apache
- APS-scripts. Fixed incorrect displaying of domains in the list during script installation.
- Authorization notification. The "Email" field remained empty unless email is verified. Authorization notifications were sent regardless e-mail address confirmation. Now users will see a message asking them to confirm email address in case there was no response to the email.
5.72.3 released 19.09.2016
- Backups. Fixed a number of bugs that occurred during data conversion for connection to FTP-storage, if server URL started with ftp://
5.72.2 released 14.09.2016
- Backups. Fixed recovery of user data from SFTP storage, in ISPmanager Business located on a remote cluster node
- Fixed the search tool in the File manager module.
- A number of fixes in the File manager module.
5.72.1 released 07.09.2016
- User import. Temporary backup copy could not be deleted in ISPmanager Business if backups were disabled after import
- Let's Encrypt. Domain data could not be specified, if a certificate was requested with user permissions.
- Creation of two backup copies instead of one. Fixed bugs, which caused repeated start of background task
5.72.0 released 06.09.2016
- CloudLinux. Changed a mechanism of applying new settings to LVE containers.
- Mail filter. Mail filters with similar names can be created for each user.
- SSL-certificates. Introduced support of CSR requests for X.509 multi-domain certificates (In particular for Let's Encrypt certificates)
- Backups. Fixed bugs in ISPmanager 5 Business that resulted in not creating the list of backups withing a directory, if the path to that directory was changed in the local storage
- Php-fpm configuration. The configuration file of a php-fpm user was removed, if PHP as FastCGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM) was set for WWW-domain of that user.
- User import. Some backups could not be imported from cPanel with administrator permissions on Debian.
- cPanel user import (admin level). User could not be created, if any limits were set for his account
- User disable. The configuration file of a disabled WWW-domain was removed, after its owner was disabled
- ServerAlias missing. Fixed a bug of occasional missing of ServerAlias parameter in the WWW-domain Apache configuration file
- Error log cuts one symbol. Every line didn't display the last symbol in the log.
- User import. Fixed a bug that caused incorrect importing of databases which include similar users.
- Php-fpm pool configuration depending on users limitations. Fixed a bug that caused Nginx start to fail after setting a limit on the number of running processes
- Parameters duplication in the Nginx configuration file. Fixed a bug that caused duplicating of some parameters after switching from old method of configuration file generation to the template engine
- User creation via API. Some template parameters were ignored while adding new user from template via API
- Backup. Fixed bugs related to backups on Amazon S3
5.71.0 released 30.08.2016
- Alternative MySQL versions. A number of changes were made to alternative MySQL versions. For more information please refer to our documentation:. Read more
- Mail domains. DMARC can be enabled for mail domains
- Backup. If the backup function is enabled, but the corresponding plan is not created. it will be recreated during the next start of the panel
- Backups. SFTP storage didn't support IPv6
- Backup. ISPmanager Lite froze while restoring databases of remote servers
- SSL chain was not specified in the the Apache and Nginx configuration files.
5.70.0 released 23.08.2016
- System information. System information is now available to administrator
- WWW-logs directory permissions. Invalid permissions for WWW-logs directories were set when editing WWW-domain
- Let's Encrypt. Suggested name of the certificate and aliases, which were specified automatically could be wrong
- Let's Encrypt. Few Let's Encrypt icons could appear in the "used" column
- User limits. User limits are now set correctly
- Backups (ISPmanager Business). When you specify a port for FTP-storage, user backups could not be restored, if that user was located on a remote cluster node
- Backups (ISPmanager Business). When connecting a user's storage, icons indicating status of the last backup were deleted
- Add relation between COREmanager and tar package.
- Invalid field. Information about incorrect format was added automatically into the "Description" field when registering an error
5.69.0 released 16.08.2016
- Backups. Modified tocken format
- User import. You can now import mailboxes, which doesn't save email, but only redirects it
- User import from ISPmanager 4. You can now import user's mail groups in the form of mailbox with redirects, which doesn't save email copies
- Base in print.xsl. You can specify "basehref" manually in case of local calls
- Backups. Data recovery reports were not deleted upon user deletion
- Let's Encrypt. Fixed a bug that occurred when generating SSL-certificate, if it was required when editing a WWW-domain
- Backups. In ISPmanager Business service data in backup copies imported from ISPmanager Lite were not deleted
- User import. Fixed a bug that occurred when importing user with admin's permissions from ISPmanager CloudLinux to ISPmanager Business via backups
- Add panel address. Changes were applied only after web-server reboot
- Mail server properties. Notifications could not be sent if port 465 was used
5.68.0 released 09.08.2016
- User import. You can now import only meta information without data import
- Virusdie. Control panel's administrator can run anti-virus scanning for a group of users
- Backups (ISPmanager Business). Users can now restore their mailboxes
- Alternative MySQL-versions. You can now set alternative MySQL-versions in ISPmanager 5 Lite. Read more
- Change SSL-chain. You can now change/add chains to existing SSL-certificates
- Backups. Some user data could not be restored, if the cluster node where that user was located, is suspended
- Backups. Fixed a bug in ISPmanager Business: data could not be restored after the backups processing server was changed
- Backups. Fixed a bug that occurred during conversion of backup copies in ISPmanager Lite from dar
- User import. Fixed a bug that occurred when migrating a user with a web-role only
- Backups. Backup copies of system files from remote cluster nodes ISPmanager Business could contain files of a local node
- Backups. Dar backups could not be uploaded after changing a storage in ISPmanager Lite
- Let's Encrypt. An SSL-certificate could not be created for a domain with auto-subdomains disabled
- Error reading XML during panel restart. The control panel could close some incoming connections during restart
- Notification are not removed when deleting users. A newly created user with a username of the old user could see his notifications
- Search contents by mask in File manager. The search was performed only in the first 4KB of the file
- named could'е detect changes in zone files. If the panel changed the zone when calling rndc reload <domain> (the same second), changes could not be applied until the zone was modified again later
5.67.3 released 05.08.2016
- Reseller authentication. Root could not drill down to Reseller panel with shell-access enabled
5.67.1 released 02.08.2016
- Let's Encrypt plug-in. The outdated License agreement is changed into a new one, which is used during certificate request
5.67.0 released 02.08.2016
- Filter by user. When you set a filter by the user who doesn't have any objects, the table won't show all existing records
- You can sell plug-ins via third-party billing panels. If your server is hosted on IP addresses that belong to reseller, plug-ins can be purchased both via ISPsystem's billing panel and a reseller's system
- Shell-client in panel interface. Now the shell-client opens through ihttpd and uses the same certificate as the control panel. A user will be authorized automatically
- Backups. Mail filters can be included into backup
- mgrctl returned the zero code when handling the error.
- Notes to Firewall rules. User comments were not applied to Firewall rules, if the rule was created in the "Network services" module
- Panel address. ihttpd could not start after adding a certificate chain
- Spaces before URL were not cut during file upload via File manager. URL field check failed due to error in field's description
5.66.0 released 26.07.2016
- Support of SSL-certificates for domains. For more information, please refer to this article. Read more
- Introduced support of Ubuntu 16.04 xenial.
- Service order. A hint with information about discounts is now shown in the Cart. In the Global settings module you can select an option to hide discounts during order
- Fixed a bug with paths to the postgresql files on Debian-based operating systems.
- Backup. User PHP settings were not restored from backup
- Save unlimited number of web-logs. Fixed the logrotate utility. If you choose to save an unlimited number of archives on a WWW-domain, logrotate might be configured incorrectly. Now, the value for logrotate ('rotate' in the configuration file) will be taken from the LogrotateInfiniteValue parameter (the default value is 65530)
- Fixed a bug with sending external forms (eg. registration form) in mobile theme.
- Icons next to the form fields in Shop-window are now displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug with updating a prefix of the form field by setvalues.
5.65.0 released 19.07.2016
- Backups. You can enter new names for restored users
- User import. Users can now import a user from local directory
- Introduced support of Let's Encrypt. For more information about the plug-in, please refer to this article. Read more
- Caching settings. You can now set up Nginx caching with PHP as FastCGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM)
- File manager. Superuser could not access root directory (/) of the file manager, if only a default user (www-root) was created in the control panel
- Backup. Files with service symbols in names were restored incorrectly
- Dashboard -- Server resources. Total disk size was calculated incorrectly, if several partitions were mounted on the same device
- Open Live chat. The session will no longer terminate when a Live- chat opens
5.64.2 released 08.08.2016
- Security bug fix.
5.64.1 released 14.07.2016
- Virusdie. Modified server URL for Virusdie installation and update
- User import (Admin level). User import from ISPmanager 5 is no longer performed via the backup module
- Security bug fix.
5.64.0 released 12.07.2016
- Backups. In ISPmanager Business system files of the master panel can be included into backup
- Access to recipes. In the "Cluster settings/Recipes" --> "Properties" you can restrict access to recipes
- Installation via install.sh will install the last software version allowed by a client's license.
- Frame with 100% form height. With the @fullheight attribute you can make a frame fit the full form's height. The form is supposed to contain only a frame
- iptables bug. Fixed a bug causing iptables to fail during server start and leading to incorrect configuration of network interfaces (on Debian)
- High load during update of GeoIP base. Update of GeoIP database produced high load on CPU
- File upload. Fixed a bug causing cgi upload of files to hang in ISPmanager Business when using the nochunked option in ihttpd
- User import. Fixed a bug that occurred when an administrator imports a user from remote ISPmanager 5 Business which custom storage configured
- Domain's resource records. If you run PowerDNS, when creating a domain with private name space, mname of the SOA record contained a database name of the name space
- Connection via SSH. Errors that occur when creating multiple server connections are now processed in the SSH module
5.63.0 released 05.07.2016
- Installation of APS-scripts. APS-scripts will be installed automatically when creating WWW-domains
- View files in Virusdie. Malicious code is now highlighted when you view an infected file (Virusdie)
- Backups. In ISPmanager Lite making a backup copy on local storage will require 95% of free disk space. When you set up backups for the first time and choose a local storage, the "Total amount" field will include the space limit, which equals 50% of free disk space
- Authentication via social networks. The mobile theme now contains buttons for login with social networks
- Text highlighting in code editor. You can highlight any text in the code editor with the highlight_from attribute that specifies a filed to highlight a text
- User creation by reseller. Some fields were not hidden on a user creation form on Reseller level. The bug also caused errors while creating a user via API
- User deletion. Configuration files of user resources for Nginx and Apache sometimes were not deleted
- Software version on the Dashboard. Now the panel shows correct MySQL version on CentOS 7
- SSL-certificate renewal. The web-server will be restarted after certificate renewal
- ihttpd creates 100% CPU load. ihttpd created high CPU load when calculating the idle time, even if nothing significant was running at high CPU.
- Dashboard -- Server resources. Fixed incorrect graphs
- Show field with prefix on the external form. The prefix was overcovered values in the field
5.62.0 released 28.06.2016
- License key check. If a product version exceeds the one, which allows to update the key, the license won't be activated
- Spread panel updates over time. Update time is selected randomly between 3 and 4 a.m.
- Different number validators ignore unicode character NO-BREAK SPACE.
- Backups. Admins can now import several user backups simultaneously.
- Fixed a bug in the phpsess_clean.sh script, if no sites are created in the control panel.
- Disable automatic renewals. Repository version will get frozen after automatic renewals are disabled
- Logs preservation. "Operation log' --> "Settings" now can be found in the "System settings" module. You can enter the number of days to keep log archives
- User import. Modified the first form for user import. Now user import is combined with user import from backup copies
- Change log. Released beta-versions are now shown in the "Status" column as "released (beta)"
- Import from ISPmanager 4. Fixed an import bug: records with the only "@" character in the name could not be imported
- Backups. Fixed sorting by backup copy size
- Invalid pid file. ihttpd blocked its pid file to read (shared lock), enabling to start several ihttpd processes simultaneously
- Maximum number of open files. Linux doesn't allow to set RLIM_INFINITY for RLIMIT_NOFILE. You can set the maximum value specified in /proc/sys/fs/nr_open
- Memory leaks in logging settings. Previous rules were not deleted after changing the settings
- PowerDNS support. Fixed invalid SQL request, which may lead to errors with domain records in PowerDNS
- Domain records. TXT-records longer than 255 characters were processed incorrectly
- CNAME record with the name '@'. Additional check will prevent users from creating such records
- Icons for resources. You can activate resource icons for tariff add-ons
5.61.0 released 21.06.2016
- Support of swg icons for Safari. Product logo is now displayed for pinned tabs
- Support of MySQL 5.7. Introduced support of MySQL 5.7
5.60.0 released 14.06.2016
- Update information about WWW-domain from the configuration file. When you open a WWW-domain edit form, parameters that admin changed manually in the configuration file will be updated in ISPmanager database. In the form you will see modified parameters
- Backups. Users can specify a port for an FTP-storage
- You can set the value client_max_body_size in nginx.conf depending on the maximum post size set in PHP (post_max_size). The default value is saved in our configuration file. See the NginxClientBodyMaxSize key. The value is set in MB (the minimum value is 128).
- Cluster node setup (CloudLinux). Fixed creation of a cluster node (ClousLinux), caused due to invalid package address of the EPEL repository
- Database import. Fixed a bug that might occur during database import, because database encoding was defined incorrectly
- IP address for Virusdie. Invalid IP addresses could be used for Virusdie
- Backup system. Fixed a bug causing the "Backup module" to fail, if a username ended with .info, and its backup copy was created on a local cluster node
- Bug in the Webdav configuration file. Fixed a bug in the Webdav configuration file, which occurred if mod_php5 was missing after user edit or deletion
- Error executing recipe. In the "Additional information" field in the recipe error notification you can see a text that a recipe sends to stdout. Notification text filter function is now available. The function will cut a text to 1 KiB, all symbols with codes < 0x20 and > 0x7E will be deleted
- Assign session to user's IP address. IPv4 addresses displayed as IPv6, were considered restricted
5.59.0 released 07.06.2016
- Added a new set of ciphers: EECDH+AESGCM:EDH+AESGCM:AES256+EECDH:AES256+EDH.
- System settings. "Send usage notifications" and "Send error notifications". Added short description for sender configuration
- Integration with Virusdie. Virusdie is a security tools that helps you clean and protect your websites from malware, spam-bots, etc. (in PHP, JS, HTML files and system files). Read more
- Backups. Database backup is now supported in ISPmanager Business
- Main PHP settings in CloudLinux. error reporting edit fields are no longer available in alternative PHP versions for CLoudLinux
- Errors in built-in web-server and JSON. If the output format should be in JSON, ihttpd will send a response in JSON in case of internal errors
5.58.0 released 31.05.2016
- Backups on User level. Users of ISPmanager Business can now connect their own backup storages. If admin didn't configure backups or disabled backup for a selected user, backup copies will be made into the storage selected by that user. If backups are enabled on the admin level for that user, a backup copy will be made into the shared storage, and then will be copied into the user's storage. When the user adds his own storage, he will see only the copies included into his storage. A backup copy is made both into the user storage and into the shared storage, therefore users cannot excluded files and databases from backup. Making backup into the same user (via FTP or SFTP) may lead to errors
- Path to root directory in configuration file. Path that differs from a standard one is now specified correctly
- If the installation process fails, a user will see the following notification: An error occurred while installing '__name__'. Please, contact your administrator. After unsuccessful installation, a user will be redirected to the Notifications list.
- WWW-logs on admin level. The WWW-logs with information per user is now available on Admin level in the "Web-server settings" ->"WWW-logs" (in previous versions this module was available only for users)
- SSL-chain in CSR confirmation. On the CSR confirmation form there is a new field where clients can enter an SSL-certificate chain
- Notifications module. Automatic resolution of issues is now running on multiple threads
- Installation of paid modules. The free attribute enables to install some modules for free (demo-version)
- GPG signature for RPM packages.
- Alternative PHP versions (CloudLinux). Main settings of alternative PHP versions (CloudLinux) are now applied correctly
- Backup system. If a user has old dar-based backup copies, new backup copies were not created, when the limit was reached
- Fixed quota activation in lxc containers.
5.57.1 released 20.05.2016
- Disabling WWW-domains. WWW-domain's configuration files could be lost in case of group edit of WWW-domains (even if disabling users)
- OS template installation. Fixed OS installation bug that occurred if there there were several templates with the same id for different control panels
5.57.0 released 17.05.2016
- Debian-based OS package name change.
- "Two-factor authentication" is renamed into "2-step authentication". Added new descriptions for errors, including error messages about invalid temporary password now include information about possible errors. Users won't be able to see other client's QR code with 2-step authentication enabled
- Template engine for configuration files. Now admins can fully manage generation of web-servers' (Nginx and Apache) configuration files. The AlphaWebTemplate option that was used to enable this mechanism, is no longer available. For more information, please refer to this article. Read more
- Backup. ISPmanager Lite supports import of backup copies from cPanel
- Text field size in MySQL database. Size is now set in UTF characters, rather than in bytes
- Postfix, Sendmail monitoring. Postfix, Sendmail monitoring is disabled by default
- Authentication via social networks. Renaming a user will not disable his login via social networks. If this error still occurs, you should update/delete records from the sociallink table
5.56.0 released 04.05.2016
- Backups. In the list of saved backup copies you can see users who have full backup copies
- IP addresses of WWW domain when creating user. When you create a user, you can now select several IP addresses for WWW domain
- Backups. Backup files can be uploaded once again in case of error
- Backups. SFTP-storage is now supported
- Combining similar banners. If a message with the multi_<banner id> name and banners do not have links, such banners will be combined into one. The __count__ macro will be changed into the number of combined banners
- You can now set error_reporting in the PHP configuration form in ISPmanager. Read more
- You can now provide default domain for reverses in the configuration file (etc/ispmgr.conf). see IPmgrDomain. If this parameter is missing or/and invalid, an old value will be used. Read more
- reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA is now displayed on the registration form
- Disable two-factor authentication. If admin log ins to control panel as user, he won't be required to enter a password in order to disable two-factor authentication
- Error deleting non-existing cron job. Fixed a bug that occurred when deleting a non-existing cron job
- Notification for group operations. If 'progress_group_step', is not found in group messages, the search will be made in messages from parent functions
- Backups. A web-domain could not be restored, if report generator was different from the one that was used during backup
- Automatic allocation of IP addresses (creation of a mail domain). IP addresses could not be allocated to a newly created mail domain automatically, if there many IP addresses (more than several thousands)
- Backups. Service data were not backed up, if certain files were excluded from backup
- User home directory template. You can now add a user home directory template (etc/user.skel). Read more
- Backup. Database users with name prefix could not be restored
- Backup. Path to WWW-domain's root directory could not be saved
- Graphs are now displayed correctly.
- Error renaming user. With two-factor authentication enabled, renaming a user caused errors, and the user couldn't work in his panel.
- Group operations in lists did not work. Two-factor authentication might cause errors when performing group operations
- Progress bar hangs during file download. Progress bar hangs during file download if the groupdownload button is used
- Project gets lost if two-factor authentication is active. If a client enables two-factor authentication, when you drill down to his panel or change project as that user, the "project" parameter may get lost
- "Output error" on the login form after logout. The error occurred if you first drill down to User level and then log out from the control panel
- ihttpd terminates connections. Calling "select" showed that the descriptor is ready to read, however the EAGAIN error occurred when trying to read. In this case ihttpd reset connection it has just received. The error occurred on KVM VPS (CentOS 7)
- Notification quantity indicator shows 0.
- Disk space was displayed incorrectly. If one and the same partition was mounted several times, its size was calculated several times as well
- Deletion of IP address on CentOS crashes network configuration file. Starting from 2014 PREFIX network configuration is added instead of NETMASK. The control panel tried to delete NETMASK as well
- Filter in notifications. An error in SQL expression occurred when applied a filter in the Notifications module
- licctl hangs. When downloading a license licctl restarts a panel. In some cases the panel was trying to update a license causing dead lock
5.55.1 released 13.04.2016
- Backup. When deleting non-completed backup copies much load was created on a remote server because
- Group edit of required fields. Fixed group edit of forms with required fields
5.55.0 released 12.04.2016
- "Archivers" in Features. This section is no longer available, as archivers are specified in package dependencies
- Backup copies. Backup volume size is increased from 20 to 100 MB
- Group edit. If different values are entered into fields, the "Different values" hint is shown rather than the value of the first element
- Logging settings. A new interface for logging set up is now available
- Filter. Spaces are deleted at the beginning and end of filter value
- Disable compression for files during backup. You can add files extensions into etc/isptar.conf. Files with such extensions won't be compressed
- Group edit. Group edit can be forbidden for certain functions. You will need to add the nogroupedit="yes" attribute for the toolbtn element.
- Selection of element in the list from child form. (the Orion interface theme) If a form passes element's elid in the list, the element will be selected
- Backup. Several strings could not be added in the file exception form
- Backups. Filter by owner was set in some situations during backup
- Backups. If the maximum number of rows is set for list, the objects that were not displayed in that list, we not backed up
- Trash collection on cluster nodes. Trash collection procedure returns invalid results, if a filter was set
- Group editing, operation availability check. The system will check whether an element can be edited
5.54.1 released 04.04.2016
- Bakcups. Users could not download backup copies
5.54.0 released 29.03.2016
- Authentication with key of disabled user. When a user gets disabled, all his one-time passwords received through session.newkey, will be reset
- Recursive change of file permissions in File manager. When you recursively change file permissions, directory permissions won't change
- Block by countries. In the Firewall module you can block incoming traffic by countries. GeoLite2 databases are used
- Database assignment and new owner. You can view a list of unassigned databases (if you run ISPmanager Lite, "Settings" -- "Database servers" -- "Unassigned databases"; if you run ISPmanager Business, "Cluster settings" -- "Cluster nodes" -- "Database servers" -- "Unassigned databases") and change their owners. You can change a database owner in the list of databases as well
- Waiting for panel to update. Panel gets blocked during update causing incoming requests to fail. The WaitLocked method is added to mgr_client, which allows to wait for panel to get unblocked. In particular, this feature is used in ISPmanager backup module
- Backups. Prefix policies were not applies in ISPmanager Business
- Error enabling DDoS on domains with SSL. Fixed a bug that occurred on WWW-domains with SSL and PHP FastCGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM) enabled
- Backups. Differential backup copies were not created in some situations
- Backups. Free disk space in storage. When adding a new storage, for which you have set space limit, an error message appeared informing that the limit has been exceeded
- Backups. Archive data could not be restored, if there were more than 999 slices
- Fixed quotas on Debian with XFS file system.
- Monitoring of services. The monitoring tool might fail when adding some services (e.g.if their names contained @ symbols)
- Database users of suspended user. Remote access parameters are now displayed correctly for database users of a suspended user
- Backups. Fixed bugs that occurred when extracting a tar backup copy with user permissions
- GeoIP bases upload bug. Fixed de-archiving of binary bases GeoIP Maxmind
- Unzip files on CentOS. unzip on CentOS uses the LANG environment variable. If it is not passed, national symbols in file names will be changed into unicode. The panel now passes the LANG environment variable, which value was obtained when calling unzip
- invalid CNAME. CNAME cannot have the same name as other records
- Progress bar in Wizard. Progress bar no longer hangs
- Parameters in nestedlist linked lists. When switching to a linked list, parameters set via macros __col_value__, __elid__, __plid__ were not encoded
- Symbolic links. When changing the "Refer to" value into an existing file or directory, directory access permissions were set to 0000
- Operation log, period. Panel failed when trying to set a period to keep log files. This error was caused by invalid log file format
5.53.0 released 15.03.2016
- MySQL database dump parameters. Now access parameters for mysqlcheck and mysqldump utilities are specified with the --defaults-file option. Additional parameters for the mysqldump utility can be added into the control panel's configuration file using the "MySQLDumpOptions" parameter
- Update time in the changelog. In case of errors in the afterupdate / afterinstall function, the update time was not specified
- Request owner. When admin drills down to user panel, the log will show both the username who sent the request and the username who got authorized in the panel
- Local C++ plug-ins. If the src/<library name> directory is created, and errors occurred when uploading that directory, the control panel will try to re-compile it with the "make" command. if the error occurs again, it will be one hour before the panel tries to re-compile the library. Read more
- Support of robots.txt. When requesting that file, ihttps passes the skins/robots.txt or skins/robots-default.txt file, which contains default settings. You can create a robots.txt with custom settings according to your needs
- Go back to control panel. If you use key authentication (session.newkey), you can provide a URL to go back to your panel. The following parameters should be passed into the "auth" function along with the key: backurl (a full URL to go back), backname (a string that will be used in the menu), backlevel (a user level where the corresponding icon will be displayed)
- Two-factor authentication. The following operations can be confirmed with a one-time password: panel login, form edit (the whole form and selected fields), group operations
- The Polish interface is now available.
- Several IP addresses for VM. Several IPv4 and/or IPv6 addresses can be allocated to a newly created virtual machine. The list of virtual machines and its edit form now shows primary IPv4 and IPv6, rather than a single primary IP address
- Notifications module bug. The notifications module opened for too long if it contained too many notifications
- User import. Modified procedure of user import from a local backup if database and database user prefix policy is enabled
- Backup. A backup process may take a long time if old backup copies existed
- User deletion error. Fixed user deletion error that occurred if the Web-disk was disabled
- File names. Some COREmanager functions cut spaces before and after a file name causing different errors
- Help links. State of help links is now saved correctly
- Duplication of pinned tabs (Orion interface theme). Pinned tabs got duplicated when opening a form on the Dashboard
- Panel failed after login. Control panel failed after login with GeoIP enabled. Authentication via social networks and information about login attempt (an attempt to log in from another region) are now processed correctly
- Log is not rotated. If you enable low level-logging, the log contained only log level information. A file was not rotated and could be more than 100 MB in size
5.52.0 released 09.03.2016
- Automatic user creation (ISPmanager Lite). If a user is not created in the control panel, an attempt to add a WWW-domain, FTP-user or other object associated with user, will automatically create a default user and set it as the owner of the that object. In earlier versions of the panel administrator should create a user himself
- New backup system. A new backup system with a more user-friendly web-interface is based on the isptar utility, which is fully compatible with tar. Time and RAM required for backup have been reduced. A local storage is now supported in ISPmanager Business.
- Alternative PHP versions - PHP 7.0. PHP 7.0 is now available in the list of alternative PHP versions
- Anti-DDoS protection. Fixed a bug that can lead to incorrect configuration of Nginx when trying to disable anti-DDoS protection for a WWW-domain. As a result, the protection could not be disabled
- Anti-DDoS protection. Fixed a bug that can lead to incorrect configuration of Nginx when trying to disable anti-DDoS protection for a WWW-domain. As a result, the protection could not be disabled
- WWW-domains are not displayed when activating panel. This error occurred if the the apache-webdav path was missing in the httpd-itk.conf configuration file. Now if the path is not present, ERROR will be added into the configuration file, and the Web-disk module won't be activated
- File download. When downloading a file (including database dump) from a cluster node through proxy, not the whole file could be downloaded
- Change user location. Fixed a user location bug, which occurred if the source directory did not exist
- Fixed server.ini.php для phpMyAdmin. When deleting and creating a MySQL database server, a numerical number of a server in the servers.ini.php file was set as index value from the database server table leading to phpMyAdmin failure (automatic login)
- NameVirtualHost. The NameVirtualHost directory of the Apache configuration file is not longer used, if the server runs Apache 2.4 or later
5.51.0 released 16.02.2016
- Clamav base update. Clamav base will be updated in the background after installation on those OS supporting this feature
- List of services. OpenDKIM is added into the Exim exceptions list. If you run Exim, Opendkim won't start
- Top menu. Added @img and @sprite attributes for displaying interface theme items
- List on the form. A list on the form can be hidden by if/else. If a list have labels, they will be also hidden/displayed with that list
- Email filtering. An email filtering file is created with correct permissions, if it didn't exist when creating an filtering rule or action
- User import. Database user password was required while importing database users
- COREmanager could not see cron jobs. COREmanager could not see cron jobs if the "Do not email report" check box was cleared
- Preview buttons. Fixed preview-type buttons on a list toolbar which occurred if this type of buttons was used by default
- jsonparse error on Dashboard. Dashboard was displayed incorrectly if localized messages contained unsupported symbols
- Built-in web-server. Fixed a high CPU utilization bug caused by a large number of connections
5.50.0 released 01.02.2016
- Cluster node name. Modified name validator. A cluster node name can no longer contain special symbols
- Disk usage statistics (32-bit systems). The module that collects disk usage statistics returned an error
- TCP-port 993, 995. Ports 993 and 995 are now added into the list of allowed addresses in Firewall after panel installation
- Check box in group edit. Check box is now displayed correctly
5.49.0 released 19.01.2016
- Synchronization of files when moving a user. File control checksum can be disabled when moving a user between cluster nodes (the rsync -c parameter) by specifying the RelocationRsyncNoChecksum option in the configuration file. This option is also available in "Cluster settings -- Policy"
- The "color" attribute in mobile theme. The "color" attribute is now supported for list elements and buttons on the form
- Global search form. Added the "Clear" button
- Hide/show useful links. Hiding useful links will hide them in all modules of the control panel. Clicking the "Help" icon will display them. Link configuration is kept is cookies.
- Arbitrary IP address as master IP. You can specify any IP address using the DnsNsMasterIp parameter. It will be passed to slave server as the master IP
- Change of mail role location. An error occurred when changing location of the mail role, If the main user role and mail role were located on the same cluster node, and the user was assigned an IP address,
- Setting quotas with "-o bind" directory. Quota packages were set up incorrectly if the /var/www directory was mounted through "-o bind" from another directory
- Session clearing script. In case of issues in ISPmanager, the session clearing script created high disk usage
- Database prefixes. With the database prefixes policy enabled, you won't be able to quickly edit a database name in the list
- File limit. The minimal limit on the number of files was set for users without limits on disk space
- json parse error on forms with frame. json parse error occurred wen trying to open a form with a frame
- Error displaying list items in the Mobile interface theme. The interface hung when trying to open a list with empty toolbar
- PowerDNS restart. When changing server parameters the "pdns" process could not be restarted due to invalid command on CentOS
- Quick search. The strings containing symbols in certain order (e.g. span/class/live) were displayed incorrectly
- Incorrect link to Documentation. Fixed a link (More info) to the Knowledge base that was displayed in case of error
- Error editing a list item. The error occurred after clicking buttons with the @sametab attribute, e.g. in the File manager.
- Email notifications only in Russian. Login notifications (including notifications about login from a different location if GeoIP is activated) were sent only in Russian
- "include" in messages of the default language ("en"). The Include sections from the English language were not addedd into XML files of other languages
5.48.0 released 22.12.2015
- usagestat process is hanging. Original problem: usagestat process stops for a randon number of seconds to provide an even server load disctibution. If this process was initiated more than once per 24 hours, a line of such processes was created. Now, this task is added to the planner with a randon launch time. Delay in usagestat is now random but within one minute
- CDN. CDN will be used only when installing the panel through install.sh. The common repository will be used for updates
- maxlength for text fields. The limit is now set in symbols rather than in bytes
- Updating Dashboard blocks. You can specify the @update=yes attribute to update a block on the Dashboard every time a client opens this module
- PHP versions in CloudLinux. A list of PHP versions was displayed in the WWW-domain's edit form on CloudLinux
- Invalid old value for slider and textarea. When trying to get the old value for input fields such as "slider" or "textarea", the new value was returned
- System configuration. Server check was not performed, and mail server settings were not applied when setting port 465 for the SMTP server
- DNS synchronization bug. In case of errors during DNS server synchronization (e.g. the domain does not exist or belongs to another user), the synchronization process failed
5.47.0 released 15.12.2015
- Alternative PHP versions in ISPmanager 5 Business. Alternative PHP versions are now supported in ISPmanager 5 Business
- Confirmation of dangerous operation. Clicking "Cancel" executed an insecure request
5.46.0 released 08.12.2015
- Check server name when getting a license. The server time will be adjusted, if it differs from the the licensing server time for more than an hour. If this operation fails, the license won't be activated
- Password generation button. A password generation button can be displayed for the "passord" field type without confirmation. Specify the genpasswd="yes" attribute to set this option
- Support for "convert" for indicator-type buttons. Now the indicator's value can be displayed in the easy-to-read format
- Restart panel after license upgrade. When obtaining a license through sbin/licctl, the control panel will be automatically restarted
- Primary IP address of cluster node. The virtual server was not configured in Nginx for the primary IP address of the cluster node after updating the control panel
- WWW-domain associated with technical domain. The error might occur when creating a WWW-domain associated with a technical domain
- Redirect to HTTPS. HTTP requests are now correctly redirected to HTTPS for a WWW-domain with SSL disabled
- Import users between cluster nodes. Fixed user import between cluster nodes leading to invalid parameters of a temporary SSH-key
- Group editing error. The slider was not displayed after group editing. If the elements had different values, all the values were modified regardless the position of the slider
- Global search. Fixed a bug that occurred when generating a global search table and caused the process to fail
- Backups. Fixed a backup bug that occurred with files which names contained word-wraps.
5.45.0 released 01.12.2015
- Files limit. The QuotaInodeMax parameter in the panel's configuration file enables to set the maximum number of user files
- New filter by owner. Clicking the "By owner" button in the "Users", "Databases", "WWW-domains", "Mail domains", etc. modules will set a filter by the owner in the corresponding modules
- nginx_req_limit for anti-DDoS protection. You can enable anti-DDoS protection in the WWW-domains management module, and set thresholds - the number of requests per second and short-duration peak attacks (for one IP address). Once thresholds are exceeded, the IP address will be blocked for 5 minutes
- PHP-FPM on CloudLinux 7. PHP-FPM couldn't be found on CloudLinux 7, so that PHP (FastCGI Nginx+PHP-FPM) was missing in the WWW-domain's edit form
- phpMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin. The applications are now associated with the cluster nodes that have MySQL and PostgreSQL server roles correspondingly (with the corresponding database servers set up). On the cluster nodes with those roles web-servers' packages will be configured
- Drill down to user level from the Active sessions module. Due to double encoding of a username it was impossible to drill down to the user panel if his name contains other characters besides the Latin alphabet letters and digits
- "Total" for xprop fields. The number of xprop was calculated incorrectly, if @value was specified for them, and other xprop with that name, which did not require calculation of statistics, already existed
5.44.0 released 17.11.2015
- Log in to PHPMyAdmin/PHPPgAdmin as user with higher permissions. In the "Database" module you can click the "Log in" button to log in to PHPMyAdmin/PHPPgAdmin as user who has the highest permissions. If multiple users have similar permissions, any of them can log in to the system
- Information on system and server resources on Dashboard. "Root" can now view information on the system and server resources
- Different configs for logging settings. Logging settings can be read not only from the file etc/debug.conf, but also from all the files etc/debug.conf.d/*.conf. The files will be sorted out in alphabetical order. Settings from etc/debug.conf will be applied at the end of the line
- etc/charset file. User encodings are specified in the etc/charset file. Modifying the file on the master node will automatically synchronize it on all cluster nodes
- Backups. Some data could not be recovered when importing differential backup copy
- Backups. Databases located on remote storages were restored incorrectly
- User import. Fixed user import bugs, which occurred due to invalid password in some situations
5.43.0 released 03.11.2015
- Uploading database dump in ISPmanager Lite. Now database dump upload is performed in the same way as in ISPmanager Business. The dump can be uploaded only into existing database
- Backups. If a user's database doesn't exist when restoring the user, it will be created during the recovery process
- Expert mode. Deprecated expert and common modes. All fields on forms will be displayed to all users
- Assign session to IP address. You can specify the Option SecureSessionIp option to assign session to user's IP address. Starting from version 5.30 IP addresses were not assigned to user session, because IP addresses of mobile phone users might change in the course of operation
- Link to mobile version. When you access the panel from a mobile device, on the login form you will see a link to mobile version
- phpMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin. Incorrect Web-server's packet was selected when handling phpMyAdmin and phpPgAdmin dependencies
5.42.0 released 21.10.2015
- Header file. Required header files have been added to the ISPmanager development package
- Backup. Administrators can now delete backup copies
- Notifications. If a control panel uses a database which differs from SQLite, information about notification will be stored in the same database. In earlier versions SQLite database etc/<panel name>_problems.db was used
- Automatic redirect to PHPMyAdmin and PHPPgAdmin. Be sure to set up PHPMyAdmin (PHPPgAdmin) and specify the path (the path phpmyadmin-redirect or path phppgadmin-redirect parameter): in the upper menu "Databases" -> "Database" -> "Users" you will see a new button "PHPMyAdmin" or "PHPPgAdmin". You should also set a password for the database user: "Databases" -> "Database" -> "Users" -> "User" - the "Password" should contain his password.
- Introduced support for CloudLinux 7.
- Hungarian web-interface is now supported.
- CloudLinux plugin. Fixed a bug leading to incorrect configuration of the /etc/container/ve.cfg file
- Change user location. Chaning user location set full permissions for the database user
- Migration from ISPmanager 4. Fixed backup import bugs that were caused by a new backup system in ISPmanager 5. If backup plans have been created in ISPmanager 4, the old backup system will be used in ISPmanager 5
- Mail filters. Mail filters are now displayed in correct order
- Backups. Files could not be restored from differential backups
- Highlighting active menu modules. In some situations active modules were not highlighted
- Limit on backup copies which size exceeds 1000 Tib. Error occurred when trying to set the above value. The value could be changed only by modifying etc/ispmgr.conf
5.41.0 released 06.10.2015
- Domain records. Do not add quotation marks to TXT-records with spf1 values
- You can now set a backup time interval (BackupTimeIterval). A separate user will be backed up in any case. If the system doesn’t have enough time to backup all users during the specified period, the backup process will start the next day to make copies of the remaining users, and new copies won’t be created during that day. E.g.: on Monday, September 14, 2015 we backed up 10 users from 15, and the remaining 5 users will be backed up on Tuesday, and the next backup copy for all the users will be created on Wednesday, September 16, 2015. User backups will be dated 14.09.2015, although some users were backed up only on September 15, 2015. Added a new column indicating the Backup end time
- Mobile theme. A new web-interface is specially designed for mobile devices. The mobile theme will open on mobile devices by default.
- Backup system. A backup recovery report is now available in the web-interface
- Error clearing sessions. Fixed a bug in the PHP session cleanup script, which occured if a client had different directories for sessions
- Filter file permissions. Filter conditions' file (.dovecot.sieve) had wrong permissions
- User suspension. User PHP settings for PHP-FPM were reset when disabling the user
- Backups. Files were not restored in if the database was incorrectly restored
5.40.0 released 29.09.2015
- Unread tickets. In the browser window heading you can now see the number of unread tickets. The number is calculated based on filter settings in the "Support tickets" module. In the "Support tickets" -- "Settings" you can select the "Sound on new ticket" -check box to play a sound when a new ticket is posted.
- Cleaning up old sessions in mod-tmp. The script in /etc/cron.daily will clean up user mod-tmp directories based on ession.gc_maxlifetime configuration
- Control panel addresses. Enhanced SSL certificate creation procedure
- Link to list. Lists now contains a button with link to a list. If the list contains a filter, its parameters will be specified in the link
- System accounting report (Admin level). Values were dublicated in a drop-down lists
- Backups. Changing a backup storage will save only one user in the backup copy
- Backups. Web-domains could not be restored when importing a backup copy to a new server
- Backups. Configuration of PHP extensions could not be backed up
- Backups. The system was trying to restore exisitng SSL-certificates and CSR
5.39.3 released 28.09.2015
- FTP-user backup. A backup copy included only the encrypted value of the password, rather than the password itself
5.39.2 released 23.09.2015
- File manager. Modified the default directory, which is displayed when accessing the File manager from the list of cluster nodes ("Cluster settings" -- "Cluster nodes" -- "File"). The root directory of the cluster node will open
5.39.1 released 22.09.2015
- PHP version in the list of WWW-domains. Incorrect PHP versions were displayed in the list of WWW-domains
5.39.0 released 22.09.2015
- Allocating IPv4 and IPv6 to a newly created user. You can allocate separate IPv4 and IPv6 addresses to a newly created user. After you have updated to a new release version, we recommend that you modify integration configuration with ISPmanager Business, which uses API for user creation.
- Nginx optimization. An "Optimization" tab has been added into the WWW-domain configuration form, where you can set Gzip-compression level and configure static content caching.
- Pinned tabs. Control panels now offer the ability to lock some of your most-used menu tabs
- Load balancing between IP addresses. Load balancing between IP addresses in now supported when setting default values in drop-down menus where IP address can be selected (select) for such user data as WWW-domains, mail domains, etc. Values are sorted in load ascending order. The least loaded IP addresses are set by default
- ACE library update (used in File manager). Update includes a number of bugfixes, support of new language modes (SQLServer, Elixir, Elm, Praat, Eiffel, G-code, gitignore, AppleScript, Vala, Gherkin, Smarty, Dockerfile), new interface themes (SQLServer, Iplastic)
- Backups. Files were not displayed in the backup copy after modifying a file during the backup process
- Backups. If files couldn't be uploaded to an FTP-storage, backup copies were left in the /usr/local/mgr5/var/backup/ispmgr directory
- Import bug. Prefixes were duplicated during import
- Backups. Changes made to FTP-storage configuration could not be saved
5.38.0 released 15.09.2015
- Control panel update. Earlier control panel functionality on all cluster nodes could be updated from the menu "Tools" → "Control panel update". Now this functionality is available in "Help" → "About program" on the button "Update product"
- Links to Documentation. If Documentation is not available in the selected language, an English page will open
- Social login. Social login can be allowed only from specific IP addresses
- Database server setting management. You can now change configuration of local database servers in ISPmanager Lite ("Database servers" --"Settings"). If you run ISPmanager Business, you can use the database servers management module ("Cluster nodes" -- "Database servers")
- Backups. You can now specify the size of a backup volume in ISPmanager configuration file
- File manager. File search can be now made by its content and name mask
- Hide useful links. You can now hide useful links if they prevent you from working with a form
- Changes to Amazon S3 buckets. When making a backup to Amazon storage, the system will search for existing buckets for a selected user, or ask to enter a new name
- Backups. Files from the backup uploaded by user could not be recovered
- Backups. csr of SSL certificates could not be archived
- Disk usage. Fixed a bug in the the function "Disk usage/Information" that occurred if the web-server was not configured.
- Firewall rules. A new Firewall rule could not be added when accessing the panel from IPv6 network
- Cluster nodes management. Fixed the convertation issue that appeared during adding a CentOS node to CloudLinux cluster if utility 'wget' was missing on the added node.
- Multiple file download. This bug occurred if data preparation took from 15 to 30 minutes
5.37.1 released 09.09.2015
- Backups. The "Databases" button was not displayed in saved data
- Backups. Fixed a bug with user permissions on a backup directory
5.37.0 released 02.09.2015
- Recording in Nginx error log during redirection of the call to Apache. Now during redirection of the call to Apache (location @fallback) recording in Nginx error log does not get disabled. It will allow to show information in the error log when e.g. Apache is not available.
- User transfer. Added checking of whether user and reseller (owner of user) have shell access.
- Distribution of resellers and user templates among cluster nodes. Implemented mechanisms of users discribution aroung cluster nodes, which belong to specific reseller or are created per specific template. Distribution can be managed from the correspondent lists: "Accounts" → "Resellers" → "Location", "Cluster settings" → "Templates" → "Location", "Cluster settings" → "Cluster nodes" → "Location"
- Backups. Backup copies can be created for mail filters
- Backup. Fixed the error which allowed administrators to get to the backup, except for root
- Apache configuration parser. Fixed the error that sometimes caused unstable control panel operation during parsing of Apache configuration file for WWW-domain
- Backup. Fixed the error with web domains not being recovered with the limited access to statistics
- Backup. Fixed the error causing password to be reset after backup recovery
- Server resources. Fixed error with incorrect disk usage data in Server resources on Dashboard
5.36.0 released 25.08.2015
- Added global search. Search can be done over modules WWW-domains, domain names, IP addresses, mail domains, mail boxes, users
- Modifying TTL on DNS record. TTL can now be modified for a DNS resource record
- Auto login to mailbox. Added automatic login to a mailbox (Roundcube) without password. Go to the "Mailboxes" module -- select a mailbox -- click the "Mail client" button
- System accounting. System accounting statistics is now collected in ISPmanager Business. You can view the report in the "Statistics" section -> "System resources"
- Disk usage. The "Statistics/Disk usage" module can be used to analyse disk space occupied by user files
- Backup configuration. When configuring backups, you no longer need to select the "Enable backups" check box
- Statistics collection. Implemented enhanced statistic collection. Statistical information is now processed by a separate function, and is added into the system Scheduler.
- Dashboard auto-updates. You can set automatic updates (in seconds) for blocks on the Dashboard using the autoupdate attribute
- Backup. Fixed the error with SSL certificates backup
- Backup. Fixed the error with backup recovery, which was causing deletion of objects created after backup
- User import. Fixed the error of users' recovery in the existing DBs in the mode of overwriting of the imported user data.
- Backups. Mailboxes created in Cyrillic domains couldn't be restored
- Backup copies. Disabled elements were activated after recovery
- Exclude files from backup. Fixed a bug causing the backup process to fail if absolute paths are provided
- Backups. Fixed a bug with Cyrillic mail and WWW-domains
- Backup volumes. By default, a backup copy is divided into volumes 20 MB in size
- Download incremental backup. Only incremental backups could be downloaded
- Firewall. Allow and Deny rules could not be created in the Firewall module, if IPv6 with mask 32 was entered into the IP address field
- PHP-FPM pool is disabled when disabling WWW-domain. User PHP-FPM pool is disabled when disabling the last WWW-domain, which uses that pool. The user pool will get activated, if a WWW-domain with PHP FastCGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM) is resumed
- Scheduler. Fixed a bug: a time range can be specified for a Cron job
- The latest version of program available for download. The latest available version was not displayed in the "About program" module
5.35.0 released 11.08.2015
- Collecting "garbage" on cluster nodes. A new module enables to collected various objects of the control panel, such as WWW-domains, mail domains, etc. that are not shown in the control panel for any reason, (but exist on the cluster node), or they are missing on the cluster node (but are shown on the master panel). The module can be found in "Cluster settings" -- "Cluster nodes" -- "Garbage collection"
- CORS support in built-in web-server. Access-Control-Allow-Origin can be specified so that resources can be used by different sources
- Do not backup disabled users. The backup process does not back up users that were disabled
- Do not show a backup module if it is not configured. If backups are disabled, the backup module won't be shown to users. When trying to open a list of backups, administrators will be able to configure backups
- Use of the old backup system. If you want to use both the old and new backup system, add Option EnableOldBackup into etc/ispmgr.conf
- dar dependence. Added dar dependence for the ispmanager-lite-common package
- The masterfile-format text option. The masterfile-format text option will be specified for named on CentOS 7
- License agreement. Users couldn't accept the License agreement on English
5.34.0 released 05.08.2015
- User import. When importing users from a remote server, you can exclude users that already exist on the target-server. A corresponding error will be registered in the "Import report" for each user that was skipped.
- Setup fail2ban during COREmanager installation. fail2ban will be setup and configured when installing COREmanager. The feature is already available. If you don't want fail2ban to be installed automatically, you can use the key --disable-fail2ban
- Assign session to IP address. This parameter can be set even if a client allows access only from specific IP addresses
- Database size limit. You can set the maximum database size for users. If the limit is exceeded, the databases will be set to Read-only.
- New backup system. A new backup system using DAR is introduced in ISPmanager . It has an intuitive web-interfaces, and enables to easily restore/download files, databases, or backup copies; move users between servers running ISPmanager with the new backup system; and restore users on a remote server in case of failure. If you don’t have any backup plans configured, you can start using the new system right away. Otherwise, you need to delete existing backup plans and restart the panel. Backup copies made in the old backup system are not compatible with the new one.
- Plug-ins. Dependency check will be performed when uploading a library through <library name="...">. If it depends on the library, which version has been already uploaded, the panel won't start
- Default heading. If a localized message is not specified for the page heading, the hostname will be appear in the heading
- php mail on Debian-8. The LimitUIDRange and LimitGIDRange parameters will be specified in the Apache configuration file on a newly installed panel allowing for correct operation of php mail on this operating system.
- PHP settings. Fixed a bug in the PHP module: directives without values were hidden
- "Start automatically" check box was not saved when configuring backups. Auto-start was enabled, but the corresponding check box was not displayed in the backup edit form
- Referer check. Referer checks will ignore standard values of 443 port for https and port 80 for http
- Cannot save user settings. The control panel didn't save user settings, if email for notifications was not entered.
5.33.0 released 21.07.2015
- Cluster node resource usage. In the Cluster nodes module you can monitor current resource usage by cluster nodes. A notification will be generated when the cluster node is reaching its disk space limit. You can set up load thresholds, and enable/disable free disk space notifications in the "Cluster settings -- Policy" module.
- Softaculous script installer integration. The Softaculous plugin can be installed in the the "Integration/Modules" enabling you to easily install and manage Softaculous licenses.
- Parked page if no data are available in report. If a report doesn't contain any data, but a graph should be generated, a parked page with graph will be shown. If the report doesn't contain graphs, "no such data" will be displayed
- mod_remoteip on Debian-8. mod_remoteip is now configured instead of mod_rpaf due to mod_rpaf malfunctioning.
- CloudLinux conversion. Fixed a CentOS -$gt; CloudLinux conversion bug when adding a cluster node or vonverting a cluster, caused by incompatatibility of mysql-libs packages in CentOS and CloudLinux repositories.
5.32.0 released 14.07.2015
- Technical domains. Now admins and resellers can choose a technical domain when creating/editing a user. The A-record will be created for the user in the selected technical domain. He can choose a WWW-domain that will be assigned to technical domain.
- DNSBL for mail module. Introduced DNSBL for antispam in mail module. New list is available in "Spam filter" -> "DNSBL list"
- TLS ftp. When installing an FTP server, you can set up secure TLS connection on port 21
- User import. Additional domain records can be imported (provided that their type and name does not match the records that were already created when importing web- or mail domains. Please note: TXT records containing v=spf1, v=DKIM1, if TXT-кущсквы with such values were already created when importing mail domains, won't be imported. All other TXT-records will be imported unchanged, IP addresses will remain unchanged as well.
- WWW-domains. The column "PHP version" is added to the list of WWW-domains.
- PHP management. Fixed the error with the access to the PHP section at nginx + PHP-FPM configuration.
- Addition of a cluster node. Fixed an OS detection error in ISPmanager Business CloudLinux, which prevented adding a node.
- Wildcard certificate creation. Wildcard SSL-certificates (e.g., *.test.com) are now created correctly
- User import. Fixed a MySQL user creation bug that occurred when importing user data for the second time and overwriting
- PHP alternative versions. List of PHP settings in ISPmanager Business CloudLinux is now created correctly if user shell access disabled пользователя.
- TXT record for DKIM. Fixed the incorrect TXT-record for DKIM, if the key contained certain symbols (e.g. +)
- Service monitoring. Fixed false activation of service monitoring, if the process name uses enumeration (e.g, "httd, httpd_itk" for httpd on CentOS)
5.31.0 released 30.06.2015
- Displaying a PHP mode in the list of WWW-domains. You can now view a PHP mode in the list of WWW-domains, and filter the list by this value
- Debian 8. Introduced support for Debian 8 for ISPmanager 5 Business
- Database dump upload. The file in user home directory was overwritten and deleted if its name matches the name of uploaded file
- Site.Pro plug-in. Fixed a number of bugs in the Site.Pro plug-in. Changes: the "Site builder" button is now available only for Users in the WWW-domains module
- File manager (Admin level). Anti-virus scanning reports in File manager now open correctly
- User import. Fixed bugs in importing databases and FTP users that occurred when activating prefix policy for databases, database users, and FTP users
- APS default configuration file. Updating the panel package overwrote the APS default configuration file (etc/templates/aps_settings.xml)
- Services. Custom XML with description of server's services is now uploaded correctly
5.30.0 released 23.06.2015
- SSL certificate renewal. You can now change an SSL certificate into another one issued with the same private key. Go to the SSL certificates module -- "Renew"
- Disable SSI for WWW-domains. You can now disable SSI on the WWW-domain edit form
- Purge mailbox (Mailbox account). The "Purge" button is now available for Mailbox accounts
- Database user permissions. Added new database user permissions: SHOW VIEW, CREATE VIEW, CREATE ROUTINE, ALTER ROUTINE, EXECUTE, TRIGGER
- User import from archive. .tar.bz2 archives are now supported
- Synchronizing CloudLinux licenses. Added forced synchronization of CloudLinux licenses. The request can be sent from the CloudLinux plugin configuration form
- Assigning uid, gid to a newly created user. Uid and gid that have never been used in the control panel are assigned to a new user. This will prevent from assigning uid and gid of the user that has been just deleted to a newly created user
- Disk quotas and file limit. The maximum number of files is calculated in proportion to the total amount of disk space and files available on disk partition
- Traffic usage in the Users module. Traffic usage is now displayed in the Users and Resellers modules
- CPU limits in CloudLinux. Default CPU limits, user CPU limit and CPU display are now set in terms of % of a single core. After update, the control panel will collect LVE statistics taking into account the number of CPU kernels of every node. Limits, the average and maximum CPU usage in reports will increase correspondingly
- Alternative PHP versions in ISPmanager CloudLinux. Fixed bug with getting available directives with the "Settings" button. Directives of default extensions are now shown to Admins, and directives associated with extensions that are active for a certain user are shown to users.
- File manager (Admin level). Anti-virus scanning reports in File manager now open correctly
- Auto-subdomains in a separate directory. Symlinks to a WWW-domain directory can be created for aliases, which are not subdomains of the WWW-domain (in earlier versions of the control panel they created only for subdomains), if auto-subdomains are located in a separate directory
5.29.1 released 08.06.2015
- Upload database dumps (ISPmanager Business). Fixed bug defining a cluster node where the required database is located
5.29.0 released 03.06.2015
- Features. In the "Features" module the local cache of system package manager and control panel will be updated. Users will see a banner informing about the control panel update
- Backup. User cron jobs backup and recovery is now supported
- Activate short_open_tag. short_open_tag will be specified in PHP settings during PHP installation
- IP addresses. IP addresses that are marked assigned in the list of IP addresses of the master panel, but are not present on the network interface of the cluster node, will be displayed in the Conflicts module. IP addresses allocated from a cluster node can be deleted
- User import. Shell access to the remote server is activated automatically during import from ISPmanager 4/5. Shell access is required to copy user files from the remote server
- Add IP address (Reseller role). Resellers can add a certain IP address
- CloudLinux limits. Changes of user limits will only be applied only to the user's container. When changing global limits, they will be applied to all containers
- Database deletion. Databases are now deleted correctly
- Change primary IP address of the CloudLinux cluster node. When changing the primary IP address of the cluster node in ISPmanager Business CloudLinux, a new CloudLinux license on this IP will be ordered. The old license will be removed
- MySQL Governor. MySQL Governor will be installed and configured only on nodes with the MySQL Server role
- Edit WWW domain with highest priority. When a user edits his WWW domain with the highest priority, the priority is reset even if its IP addresses were not changed
- Mailboxes. The Mailboxes module hangs when trying to generate a large list of mailboxes (more than 3000)
5.28.0 released 19.05.2015
- Release IP addresses. IP addresses can be released enabling to view the items that a certain IP address is assigned to (WWW domains, mail domain, etc.) and change it into another free IP
- Support for Debian 8. ISPmanager 5 Lite can be installed on Debian 8
- PHP extensions. ionCube Loaders can be installed from the list of PHP extensions
- Features. MTA Psotfix and Sendmail are no longer available in the "Features" module. You can set up them from the console
- User import. Fixed SSL import from a remote server running ISPmanager 5 Lite
- User import. Mailboxes with aliases in other mailboxes of a certain user, will be ignored when importing from ISPmanager 4,
- PHP icon in the user list. PHP icon was shown for users with all of the PHP modes disabled
- User import. Fixed MySQL user passwod import when moving from a remote ISPmanager 4 server
- File manager. The distribution includes a file with encodings for file manager. The main encodings will be available to users in file manager upon cluster installation
5.27.1 released 27.04.2015
- Download database files and dumps. Transparent proxying of queries while downloading database files and dumps in ISPmanager Business enables to eliminate delays when sending files from cluster node to master server
- Active network connections. Fixed bug that occurred when going to child lists in the "Statistics" module -- "Active network connections"
5.27.0 released 21.04.2015
- Changing MySQL administrator password. Changing the MySQL administrator password in the Database servers module will also change the password in /root/.my.cnf, if it matches the old value
- User import. An error message will be registered when importing a user database from remote server, if that database belongs to another user. Before this fix, the error was registered only in the panel log
- Information on control panel versions on cluster nodes. Versions of control panels installed on the cluster nodes are now displayed. This information is available in the Cluster nodes module
- Certificate Signing Requests for SSL certificates. In the "SSL certificates" module you can generate a CSR that can be sent to a certification authority.
- Change of cluster node's IP address. You can now change IP address of a cluster node. It can be changed into any IP received from the cluster node
- Migration from ISPmanager 4 Lite -> ISPmanager 5 Lite. Fixed the bug that occurred when importing DNS slave servers data
- Restore disabled IDN www-domain. Disabled IDN WWW domain is now recovered from backup correctly
- Disable mail domain. After disabling/enabling a mail server, all user's mailboxes (regardless the mail domain thy are associated with) were shown as active/disabled in the master panel
- User import. The "Priority" option will be disabled for a user's web-domain when moving to the cluster node where another "Priority" web-domain already exists
- Backup and recover IDN mail domains. Fixed backup and recovery bugs for IDN mail domains and mailboxes associated with that domains
- User import. Mailbox directory access permissions on a remote Linux server running ISPmanager 4 can be changed correctly when importing users. Change of access permissions is required for successful synchronization of mailbox files and directories, run by the user being imported
- User import from archive. If a mail server role is located on another node, mailbox archives will be imported and unzipped on that node
- User import. Owner of an assigned IP address is now defined correctly. Before this bugfix, the panel tried to import all assigned IP addresses of a reseller associated with the user being imported
- User import. Fixed database import bug from a remote server with database users who have access to multiple databases
5.26.2 released 13.04.2015
- Bulk delete mailboxes. Fixed bug with deleting multiple mailboxes in one time
- Edit disabled mail filter. Disabled mail filter was activated while editing
5.26.1 released 08.04.2015
- IDN mail domains. Fixed bugs with IDN mail domain
5.26.0 released 07.04.2015
- '*' in domains settings. The '*' symbol can be used in the "Subdomains" field of the domain creation form
- Databases. Uploaded database dump is automatically deleted from the user's directory after completing the database import
- User templates for CloudLinux. When applying template settings to users that were created based on that template, PHP settings will be applied only if the "Apply changes to PHP version" check box is selected
- WWW-logs. The "WWW logs" module provides tools enabling users to view WWW logs, download files, and clear logs. The new module is available to Users in the WWW section
- DnsHostname parameter. You can now specify DnsHostname parameter in the Domain default settings form
- Cluster node active connections. You can now view active network connections per cluster node
- CloudLinux statistics. LVE statistics is now collected. In ISPmanager Business CloudLinux you can view the "CloudLinux limits" and "LVE load" reports.
- User import. SSH-based key authentication to a remote server is now supported
- Cluster nodes. SSH-based authentication is now supported for cluster nodes.
- PHP settings. Fixed "max_execution_time" directory bug
- PHP. Fixed bugs in PHP protected directory: PHP settings could not be modified in the control panel, and led to incorrect use of php.ini as CGI for CloudLinux users who were using alternative PHP version
- Mailboxes (Resellers). List of mailboxes is now displayed correctly on Reseller level
- Deletion of database users when restoring database. Database users were deleted when restoring the database (using the "Upload" button)
- File manager. Fixed bug with uploading files to the server that occurred when proxying requests into https through Nginx with certain configuration.
- User import. Error importing "Priority" web-domains from ISPmanager 5. The "Priority" option will be ignored
- Delete whitelist rules (Greylisting). Some whitelist rules could not be deleted.
- PHP settings. php-fpm will be restarted after changing the main PHP settings.
- User import. Fixed user import bug that occurred when importing MySQL role between nodes (providing that the "Database name prefix" check box is selected)
- Changing SSL certificate for WWW-domain. SSL-certificates issued for a certain WWW-domain were displayed incorrectly in the list of SSL certificates after changing the certificate
- WWW-domains's aliases in web-server configuration files. A WWW-domain's name could be duplicated in aliases when configuring the web-server, if the list of aliases in the WWW domain creation/edit form contains the name of that WWW-domain.
- PHP settings. Fixed bug with saving main PHP settings causing incorrect PHP directives to be applied after synchronization
- Database users and web-scripts. Existing database users could not be selected when installing a web-script (APS), if the user chooses "Create a new database"
- Edit CloudLinux users. Fixed bug that occurred when editing a user with CageFS activated
- Conversion to CloudLinux. Fixed conflicts of Apache packages that occurred when converting CentOS nodes into CloudLinux
- User location. Accessibility of all the user roles' nodes will be checked when changing user location
5.25.0 released 24.03.2015
- Small bugs. Small bugs
5.24.4 released 20.03.2015
- Edit CloudLinux user. Fixed bug that occurred when editing a user with CageFS activated
5.24.3 released 18.03.2015
- User import. Fixed bug that occurred when assigning an SSL certifcate to web-domain, if the cerifictes' name differs from the web-domain's name
5.24.2 released 16.03.2015
- Changed user location. Fixed bug that occurred when importing a user that was created based on user template.
- php.ini при использовании защищенного каталога PHP. If the DisableSecurePhpBin option is not used, when recreating a hard link to php.ini from user directory into a secure PHP directory, given that user php.ini is neither soft nor hard link, its contents will be used for the php.ini file you are trying to create
5.24.1 released 16.03.2015
- PHP as CGI. The function that adds CageFS mounting point for CloudLinux caused errors when processing PHP as CGI
- Files upload and download (IPv6). Files are now uploaded and downloaded correctly
5.24.0 released 12.03.2015
- Cron jobs limit. You can set a limit on the maximum number of cron jobs per user
- Redirect HTTP-requests to HTTPS for www-domains. HTTP-requests can be automatically redirected to secure HTTPS. You can activate this feature in the WWW domain edit from. The feature is processed by Nginx
- User id already in use. User Ids that were allocated by the control panel to a newly created user, but were already in use on the cluster node, are now processed correctly. You can view more information about such issues in the "Conflicts" module
- Backup system. When recovering a web-domain from the backup copy, file and directory skeleton from etc/www.skel won't be copied (index.html is located there by default).
- PHP extensions. Extension statuses (installed, uninstalled) were displayed incorrectly upon deletion/reinstallation
- User import. Fixed the import bug that occurred when importing a user from a remote server running ISPmanager 4, if DNS was not configured on that server
- User import. Error copying user files from the remote server when connecting via a non-standard ssh port.
- Services. In the "System -- Services" moudle you can now view a list of service parocesses. This helps to define whether httpd is running both for Apache MPM-Prefork and Apache MPM-ITK. The 'httpd, httpd.itk' line is used by default for providing names of processes only when you open the Services module for the first time.
- Priority WWW-domain (User level). Priority WWW-domains's settings were applied incorrectly for IP addresses that were assigned to the user from User level
- User move (CloudLinux). When moving users between cluster nodes, CageFS could not be activated for target user
- Renaming PostgreSQL database user. Users are required to provide a password when renaming a PostgreSQL user due to PostgreSQL peculiarities (password hash is reset)
- User transfer (CloudLinux). Failed to copy user files when moving users between cluster nodes, if rsync is not available to users. Implemented automatic synchronization of required packages available in CageFS
- User import. Fixed bug with assigning an IP address to the imported mail domain.
- User import. IP addresses were incorrectly assigned to web- and mail domains while importing a user, if the main role and mail server's role are located on different cluster nodes
- User import. IP addresses were incorrectly assigned to a web domain while importing users from ISPmanager 5
- Create reseller users. Admin could create a user and allocate him more resources than available to his owner. This bug occurred only on the Admin level
- User traffic consumption. Fixed traffic usage report
- Change of SSL certificate (User level). SSL certificates for WWW domain are now changed correctly
5.23.4 released 15.04.2015
- Migration from ISPmanager 4 Lite -> ISPmanager 5 Lite. Fixed the bug that occurred when importing DNS slave servers data
5.23.3 released 24.03.2015
- Services. Custom XML with description of server's services is now uploaded correctly
5.23.1 released 17.02.2015
- PHP configuration (CloudLinux). Fixed synchronization bugs: PHP directives that can be modified by users, restore default values for PHP directives on disabled or not accessible cluster nodes
- PHP configuration. PHP directive values that were changed in the "PHP preliminary configuration" form are now displayed correctly.
- Priority WWW domains. Selecting a priority WWW domain with certain IP address did not clear the "Priority" check box on the master panel for other WWW domains assigned the same IP address, if those WWW domains belong to different users
- Support for CentOS 7. Fixed bug with running the panel on CentOS 7 with ssd installed
5.23.0 released 11.02.2015
- Migration from ISPmanager 4 Lite -> ISPmanager 5 Lite. When migrating web-domains, the corresponding VirtualHost and Directory with their contents will be copied into the new configuration files for Apache configuration. A number of parameters will be reconfigured
- Migration from ISPmanager 4 Lite -> ISPmanager 5 Lite. Errors that may occur during the migration process are now displayed in the console and in var/migrate_errors.log
- Release IP addresses upon user deletion. When deleting users and resellers with IP addresses, IP addresses will be released in the database and deleted from the control panel. If this attempt fails, the IP address will be marked as free.
- Сheck connection with a cluster node. Added new feature that can be used to check connection with a cluster node. On the list of clister nodes click the "Connections" button, or the icon showing the server connection status.
- WWW redirects. Temporary HTTP-requests can now be redirected from one cluster node into another. This function is used when moving users between cluster nodes if IP address of the WWW-domain was changed, helping to reduce downtime, as it takes a longer time to update DNS -records for addresses that were changed, on name servers
- Resolving conflict situations. Added new mechanism enabling to resolve various conflict situations in the control panel that require manual configuration. You can view and manage conflict objects in the "Cluster settings--Conflicts" module
- Resolve conflicts with unique names of database users. Database usernames are now checked depending on database server types (MySQL, PostgreSQL), rather on database servers. Therefore, after update you may see already existing database users with duplicated names on different database servers. After updating the panel, go to the "Cluster settings" module -- "Conflicts" to check the list of conflict situations for duplicated database usernames
- Resolve conflicts with unique database names. Database names are now checked depending on database server types (MySQL, PostgreSQL), rather on database servers. Therefore, after update you may see already existing databaseы with duplicated names on different database servers. After updating the panel, go to the "Cluster settings" module -- "Conflicts" to check the list of conflict situations for duplicated database names
- IP address allocation. When allocating an IP address (when adding new IP address or adding a new user), administrators can select a certain subnet
- Forbidden domain names. You can now add and manage forbidden domain names that cannot be created on the master panel
- Do not create new users on cluster nodes. Administrators can forbid creation of new users on certain cluster nodes. New feature is available in the Cluster nodes management module.
- ISPmanager 5 Lite on CentOS 7. Introduced support for CentOS 7 (only ISPmanager 5 Lite)
- CloudLinux: alternative PHP versions. Admins and users can now manage extensions and directives of alternative PHP versions (Admin - "Web-server settings/PHP", User - "WWW/PHP")
- XFS-quotas. Introduced support for disk quotas on XFS-partitions
- Cluster node communication mechanism. A local client, which is not using the built-in ihttpd, is now used for communicating with a local cluster node
- Migration from ISPmanager 4 Lite -> ISPmanager 5 Lite. The migration module will import backup plan settings and procmail filter settings
- Forbid users to make backups. Added new policy "Forbid users to make backups"
- Configure URL to a mail client, phpMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin. You can now edit the URL to a mail client, phpMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin from the control panel
- PHP-FPM resources. You can set the maximum number of PHP-FPM child processes (pm.max_children) based on the "User processes" resource
- Migration from ISPmanager 4 Lite -> ISPmanager 5 Lite. ClamAv package name in the integration module is now defined correctly.
- Path to the certificate file of WW domain in the web-server configuration. It was not possible to use an SSL certificate containing a space in its name (and in the certificate's file name as well) for the WWW domain, as the invalid path was specified into the web-server's configuration file.
- Limits on the Dashboard. Resource limits on the Dashboard are now displayed correctly. Now the set limit is shown
- Units of measure in the Limits report. Units of measure are now displayed correctly in the User resource consumption report ("Limits")
- List sorting on Dashboard. Fixed the that occurred due to outdated format of attributes in the XML file. @sorted="yes" is changed into @sorted="+1"
- Migration from ISPmanager 4 Lite -> ISPmanager 5 Lite. Fixed the bug with migrating web-domain's logs
- IP address type for resellers. Fixed the bug with defining a type of IP address (IPv4 or IPv6). IP address limits for resellers were set incorrectly
- Select IP address when creating a new user. When a reseller adds a new user, he can select an IP address that will be assigned to the newly created user
- File manager. Fixed the bug with configuring parameters of the file manager table
- Migration from ISPmanager 4 Lite -> ISPmanager 5 Lite. Fixed the bug that occurred while converting mailboxes in the "mailbox" format
- Cluster node load diagram. Cluster nodes' load ("Statistics" ->"Cluster node load") and server resource usage (Dashaboard) are now displayed correctly
- User import. When creating a web-domain during the user import process, a web-domain's template won't be copied from etc/www.skel
- Create a self-signed SSL certificate. You can now use dots in the organization and organizational unit names when creating a self-signed SSL certificate
- Installation of web-scripts with a space in its name. Web-scripst having a space in the script's name are now installed correctly
- Display notes in the edit form. Fixed the bug: an existing text in the "Notes" field was deleted while editing the mail domain
- TXT-record format, generated by opendkim. Fixed the mechanism of getting mail domain's TXT-record from the file generated by opendkim
- CloudLinux, PHP version. PHP versions on the User level are now changed correctly
- Allocating IP addresses to newly created users. Only IPs from the pool of addresses were assigned to the newly created users, free IP addresses allocated to the reseller were ignored
- Bulk deletion of domain names. Domain names with the "Delete WWW domain" and "Delete mail domain" check boxes selected, are now deleted correctly
- Control panel restart. The control panel will restart automatically after the policy settings are changed. Some changes, such as "User entry UID", can be applied only after restart
- CloudLinux. pmem vmem limits are now set correctly in the CloudLinus plug-in.
- MySQL resource names. Corrected some names of MySQL resources ("Simultaneous MySQL-connections" and "MySQL-connections" ) in the web-interface
- Create a mailbox. When creating a mailbox in the mail domain module -- Mailboxes drop-down list, you can now see a field with the name of the mail domain
- Cluster node's status when sending a request. Requests were sent to a cluster node in spite of its current status (e.g. "Under maintenance")
- Apply template's parameters to all users. After changing "User" template's parameters with the "Apply changes" check box selected, the changes were applied only on the master panel. Changes were not applied for all the users on the cluster nodes
- User settings. When changing user settings from the User panel some changes were applied incorrectly
- Passwords of imported FTP-users. Fixed incorrect password of FTP-users that were imported from other control panels
- Database user limit. Only unique database users are now counted in the database user limit
- PHP extensions on CentOS. The 'suhosin' is no longer available for installing, because the corresponding package is not present in the standard repository.
- Mailbox backups. Fixed mailbox backup bug that occurred, if the cluster node with the mail role is located on the node without main role
- Mailbox backups. Fixed the bug: mailbox backup contained invalid data.
- Custom PHP configuration on CloudLinux. Fixed a bug in PHP as CGI handler: custom php-bin/php.ini was ignored when selecting native PHP for a user. To correct the handler, select the PHP version once again.
- PHP settings. Fixed the bug that occurred when trying to recover PHP directives with admin permissions. By default, Apache will be restarted after recovering to apply changes made to the PHP Apache module.
- User import. Failed to import the database from ISPmanager 4 user's archive, if the existing database user and the user being imported have the same names.
- Create a mailbox on suspended mail domain. A disabled mailbox created on a suspended mail domain was displayed as active on the master panel
- Disk space usage. If the amount of user disk quota was set to an unlimited value, disk space allocated to that user displayed zero regardless the system quota configured.
5.22.3 released 18.12.2014
- Afterlogic bug (Debian). Could not start Afterlogic upon update
5.22.2 released 16.12.2014
- Removing IP address when deleting users. Fixed the bug with changing an IP address role (on Admin level) upon reseler deletion
5.22.1 released 15.12.2014
- Removing IP addresses when deleting users. Fixed the bug: deleting a user caused deletion of the IP address (that was allocated not the pool of IPs) assigned to that user.
- CloudLinux features. CloudLinux features were activated for users, even if CloudLinux was not used in the control panel
- File manager. Fixed the bug with uploading files to remote cluster node
- Unit of measure for "Simultaneous connections per session". Unit of measure for "Simultaneous connections per session" is not displayed correctly - "from one IP address" rather than "from one IP address per hour".
- User import. Fixed the file synchronization bug that occurred while importing users from a remote server
5.22.0 released 10.12.2014
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. Introduced support for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Specifying the NsIps parameter via web-interface. You can now specify the NsIps parameter via the control panel interface in the DNS settings module
- PHP selector for users (CloudLinux). PHP versions can be changed per user
- Changing PHP mode for Apache. Fixed the bug in Apache configuration that occurred while editing a WWW domain. If PHP FastCGI(Nginx + PHP-FPM) was active, when changing the PHP mode into the one using Apache, child elements of the WWW domain (error pages, redirects, password protected directories) could not be applied to the Apache configuration
- Auto-subdomains in a separate directory. Fixed the bug causing WWW domain invalid configuration in Apache, if auto-subdomains of that WWW domain are created in a separate directory, and the WWW-domain's home directory differs from the default one
- User import. Fixed the bug that occurred when getting the sever name from the URL to remote ISPmanager
- Default WWW domains. If Nginx + Apache were used, incorrect top-priority WWW domain was selected in Apache, if it is assigned to multiple IP addresses in Nginx.
- Backups. A web-domain's backup copy cannot be created if the web-domain's directory does not exist in the file system.
5.21.6 released 10.12.2014
- Cluster node settings. Fixed the bug with defining a repository type when installing the control panel on a cluster node.
5.21.5 released 10.12.2014
- Migration from ISPmanager 4 Lite to ISPmanager 5 Lite. awstats and webalizer packages will be checked. If any of these packages is not installed, it won't be installed during the migration process
- Python and Perl extensions. Python and Perl extensions are now displayed correctly
5.21.4 released 25.11.2014
- System disk quota. Fixed the bug with initializing the system disk quota module that occurred if the list of mounted file systems contains virtual file system (e.g. rootfs) which mounting points match the mounting point of the section containing users' home directories. In this case the quota was considered not set
5.21.3 released 24.11.2014
- Maximum CPU load (CloudLinux). The maximum CPU load is now applied correctly
- Reseller's user creation and limits. Fixed the bug: incorrect limits were set for reseller making it impossible to create his user in certain situations
5.21.1 released 18.11.2014
- Create reseller's user. Reseller's limits were applied to his user even though that user was created based on a user template with different limits
- Change IP when restoring a backup. When restoring email domains from a backup copy you can select a desired action, if the IP address included into backup, is not longer available
- User import. Fixed user import that runs with administrator (not superuser) permissions
5.21.0 released 12.11.2014
- Features. Modified the "Mail server" edit form. "Антивирус ClamAv" is combined with "Mail servers"
- New interface languages. The Dutch, Spanish and German interfaces are now available.
- CloudLinux support. Introduced support for CloudLinux in ISPmanager 5 Business. Read more
- Backup copies. Added the Backup module in ISPmanager 5 Business
- Features. Versions of installed packages are now displayed
- Features module. Package names have been changed
- User import. Notes for FTP-users and mailboxes can be also imported
- User import. Fixed the bug with processing NS records leading to the domain import bug
- Disk quota. The internal interface supporting system disk quotas initialized even if required executable files (e.g. repquota) were not present
- Automatically disable FTP-user. FTP-user was not disabled when suspending the user, and could not be enabled
- User iport. The alias *.domain_name is automatically added into the list of aliases to ensure smooth performance of auto-subdomains when importing a web-domain from ISPmanager 4.
- User import. When creating a web-domain, the root directory is specified according to imported data
5.20.10 released 05.11.2014
- User import. Fixed the authentication bug that occurred when importing a large number of users. Each background task will perform user authentication on the remote server
- Database size cache. Fixed the bug causing the control panel to crash if the database size cache was performed while sending a request to the panel
5.20.7 released 21.10.2014
- Minot bugs. Fixed a number of minor bugs
5.20.6 released 20.10.2014
- Create user via API. Fixed the bug: it was not possible to create a user via API if the owner is not specified. Now "Administrators" are default owners
- User import. Fixed the bug wшер importing null limit values
- Password protected directory. Password is no longer a mandatory parameter for users of a password protected directory. If the form field is empty, the password will not change
5.20.5 released 15.10.2014
- Domain name import. Fixed the bug with incorrect import of NS server configuration for the domain if in ISPmanager 4 ns records for subdomains were specified
- Text messages. Corrected and added interface messages and hints
- Traffic usage statistics. Traffic usage statistics is now collected correctly
5.20.3 released 13.10.2014
- Text messages. Corrected a number of interface messages
- Disk usage statistics. Disk usage statistics is now collected correctly
- Apply MySQL limits. Fixed the bug: incorrect MySQL limits were applied if user resources were modified
- Firewall. Fixed the Firewall bugs
- Create mail domain. Fixed the bug: an incorrect IP address was assigned to a newly created mail domain if it was created while adding a new user
5.20.2 released 10.10.2014
- Convert secondary name servers. Fixed the bug causing incorrect conversion of secondary name servers due to the module transfer in COREmanager
5.20.1 released 09.10.2014
- Web-domains. Fixed the "Directory" function that enables to open the File manager in the Web-domains module
- Scheduler. Fixed the bug that occurred when a user added a new cron job
- Text messages. Corrected a number of interface messages
- User import. Fixed the bug with defining database roles that occurred when importing user database from a remote server
5.20.0 released 08.10.2014
- User import. Password strength check will be disabled during the user import process
- Release of ISPmanager 5 Business. ISPmanager 5 Business is a new version of the popular software product ISPmanager 4 Pro. It provides a wide range of improvements and new functions that are not present in ISPmanager 4 Pro. A new control panel enables service providers to easily provide and manage shared hosting, and offers a great number of account management tool for your clients. ISPmanager 5 Business delivers such key features as: shared-hosting management from a centralized location, assigning specific roles to servers (web-server, email server, MySQL or PostreSQL-server, dns-servers), flexible policy settings, detailed statistics on resource usage per each server. Read more
- Custom APS repository. Added the ApsExtRepository file that will specify a path to the xml-file of a custom APS repository. After the list is updated, you can install APS scripts using standard tools of your control panel.
5.19.10 released 17.11.2014
- Install Web-scripts. New installation procedure allows to avoid entering invalid information and applying incorrect limits for web-script's files.
5.19.9 released 12.11.2014
- Web-script installation. Some web-script's parameters that were specified in the edit form, were not sent to the installer
5.19.7 released 08.10.2014
- Roundcube installation. Fixed the Roundcube installation bug
5.19.5 released 15.09.2014
- Migration from ISPmanager 4 Lite. The migration procedure can be started while installing a panel from the ISPsystem repository. You can start the script for automatic installation and migration. See the Documentation for more details
5.19.3 released 09.09.2014
- Minor bugs. Fixed a number of minor bugs
5.19.2 released 08.09.2014
- SSH client. Fixed the bug that restricted access to the ssh-client on CentOS
5.19.0 released 03.09.2014
- Initial server setup. The Setup Wizard will be removed. Now you can use the system setup form that includes all of the parameters from the Setup Wizard
- PHP-FPM installation. If you install PHP-FPM in the "Software" module, Nginx will be also installed
- Template of user php.ini. You can now create a template for the user php.ini file for recovering default parameters
- DNS zone transfer to external name servers. Allow-transfer is set up automatically when connecting external name servers. AXFR-requests from the external name server are now allowed
- Shell-client in the web-interface. You can now ssh access the server from the web-interface through the ssh-client
- Recover web-domains with missing IPs. When recovering web-domains you can now choose an action that should be performed if the IP address assigned to that web-domain is not present on the server interface. The action selected will help you resolve this issue
- SSL certificate chain the web-server configuration. Chains of SSL certificates can now be used when configuring a web-server (Nginx, Apache), if the SSL function is activated for that web-server and the selected certificate has the chain
- User creation wizard. The user creation wizard now contains fewer steps. Additional data can be entered on the second step
- File size in File manager. File sizes are now displayed in different units of measure (b, Kb, Mb, Gb). A unit of measure is selected automatically for each record
- Update external name server information. Clicking the Send button while updating the information in external name server generated a notification telling that the domain already exists on the external name server.
- Edit user of password protected directory. Fixed the bug: the suspended user of a password protected directory was activated upon change
- Web-server restart. Fixed the bug: the web-server would not restart after changing the main PHP parameters
- OpenDKIM. Fixed OpenDKIM in the package version of ISPmanager
- Installation of ISPmanager with PowerDNS and MySQL. Fixed the bug that occurred when installing ISPmanager Lite with PowerDNS and MySQL.
- Apply template settings when editing user properties (API). User template settings (if any) will be applied to the user when changing its properties via API
5.18.7 released 03.09.2014
- PHP settings. Fixed a number of minor bugs in the PHP module settings
- DKIM. Fixed the DKIM bug in the package version
5.18.4 released 25.08.2014
- Email filtering. Fixed the bug with disappearing of the email filtering
5.18.2 released 13.08.2014
- English messages in the Features modules. The "Features" module is again available in English
- Security bugs. Fixed a number of security bugs
5.18.0 released 06.08.2014
- Updating information on slave name servers. A new mechanism now enables to update domain information on slave name servers. The information is updated while editing a domain name and creating, editing or deleting domain records.
- Creation of users and templates. Fixed the bug: the "preset" parameter (user template name) was ignored while creating a user through API. In that case parameters specified in a template were not applied to a newly created user
- Database user recovery. Fixed the bug with database user recovery that occurred if a database user has privileges on different databases. Recovery of such users might fail
- Database recovery. Fixed the bug with database recovery that occurred when the number of databases and database users reaches the limit allocated to the user
- Backups of web-domains with national symbols. Access limits for IDNs are now recovered correctly from backups
- Auto-responder backup. Fixed the bug that occurred while making a back up copy of the Cyrillic domain auto-responder
5.17.6 released 30.07.2014
- Panel installation (CentOS). Temporary disabled mod_status in Apache ITK while installing the panel on CentOS due to issues with that module in the Apache system package
5.17.4 released 23.07.2014
- Messages. Corrected some text messages, for example, the User deletion confirmation message.
5.17.3 released 21.07.2014
- Database recovery. It was not possible to restore the databases that were saved in version 5.15
5.17.2 released 16.07.2014
- Recover web-domains from backup. Fixed the web-domain recovery procedure: web-domains with a non-standard path to the home directory were recovered with the path to the home directory by default.
- Nginx setup module. Fixed the bug in the Nginx setup module that occurred while selecting a package.
5.17.1 released 15.07.2014
- InsecureDomain option. Fixed the bug: with the InsecureDomain option specified, a higher-level domain name that belongs to another user was not accessible when creating a new web-server. Now the domain name that corresponds to the web-domain will be created.
- Extension PHP (RPM). List of PHP extensions are now installed and displayed correctly when installing ISPmanager from the RPM-packages.
5.17.0 released 09.07.2014
- Identifier in the list of slave name servers. Modified the identifier in the list of slave name servers. Now it is [username]@[Control panel URL]
- User import from ISPmanager 4. Added the user import function from ISPmanager 4. You can import both from the server running ISPmanager 4 and from the archive created by the backup system in ISPmanager 4. Read more
- Nginx installation module. For Debian now there is an opportunity to install Nginx from nginx.org repository
- Roundcube installation. Fixed a bug with Roundcube installation caused by incorrect detection of MySQL server name.
- Settings of phpMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin, RoundCube, AfterLogic. Changed a procedure of configuration files of phpMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin, RoundCube, AfterLogic. These products' scripts will be processed by Apache if it's installed. If Apache is not installed, still need PHP-FPM, installed and tuned.
- Services. Fixed a problem with notifies when a service is deleted.
- Backups. Fixed the bug that occurred when recovering from a web-domain from the backup copy, if web-statistics analysis for the domain is configured, but the program for that analysis is missing.
5.16.5 released 30.07.2014
- Panel installation (CentOS). Temporary disabled mod_status in Apache ITK while installing the panel on CentOS due to issues with that module in the Apache system package
5.16.4 released 21.07.2014
- Security bugs. Fixed a number of security bugs.
5.16.3 released 23.06.2014
- Nginx settings. Fixed the bug in Nginx settings for processing requests to php-applications (MyAdmin, RoundCube, etc.), if there are no web-domains.
- Changes to Apache settings. New settings do not allow to follow the link if thee owner of that link and object to which it refers, do not match. To apply the changes you need to reconfigure Apache.
- Database management. Fixed the bug in the database recovery module from dumps and backup copies
5.16.2 released 16.06.2014
- Secondary DNS creation. While adding of secondary name servers now it's possible to set several NS' with the same URL of control panel but with different users.
- MSSQL database creation. Fixed a bug which didn't allowed to create a MSSQL database (Windows)
5.16.1 released 09.06.2014
- Web statistics collection. Fixed bugs in setting of awstats web-stat collection. We renewed the template of web statistics collection script and changed settings of access privileges to /etc/awstats directory. If web stat is already displayed incorrectly, you should disable and enable it again in domain parameters for applying of changes.
- Backup system. Fixed a bug with restoring of access privileges settings for web domains folders.
- Disk quota. Fixed a bug which allowed to manage disk quotas before disk quota settings in "Software" module (for FreeBSD)
- Static content processing in Nginx. Fixed incorrect content of location with static content and a request was always sent to Apache
5.16.0 released 04.06.2014
- File templates update. Fixed the bug with overwriting file templates (etc/templates) upon update
- Database recovery. Fixed the bug with recovering the database and database users, if databases on different servers had the same names
5.15.1 released 21.05.2014
- List of SSL certificates in the domain creation form. A list of SSL certificates was generated incorrectly (without aliases) in the domain name creation form.
- Database creation. Now you can create databases with the same naes on different database servers.
5.15.0 released 20.05.2014
- Web-domain creation form. By default 10 log archives can now be stored.
- PHP as FastCGI Apache if Nginx is also installed. You can now use PHP как FastCGI Apache, if Nginx + Apache is used. Earlier, usage of FastCGI meant that you use PHP-FPM for processing PHP. PHP "FastCGI" is modified to "FastCGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM)" and "FastCGI (Apache)"
- Installation of a control panel from RPM-packages. You can now install a control panel using RPM-packages. Read more
- Mail client. Introduced support for Roundcube.
- PHP configuration. Users can now configure PHP-FPM.
- Services. Services can now be hidden on the list.
- Nginx configuraiton file. Added features regarding web-domains' configuration files in Nginx.
- Updating values of system disk quota. Values of the system disk quota usage are updated once in 2 minutes.
- Web-domain's certificate. Fixed the bug with incorrect displaying of a web-domain's SSL certificate.
- setvalues bug in the Orion interface theme. Fixed the bug with setvalues that occurred when updating select values.
- Configuration of connection parameters in phpMyAdmin and phpPgAdmin. Fixed the bug with configuring connection parameters for phpMyAdmin and phpPgAdmin to database servers registered in the control panel.
- Mailboxes. The length of a mailbox alias can now be up to 128 symbols.
- Firewall (Debian and CentOS). Chains can now be automatically added into the INPUT table.
- Services restart. You can now specify a command for service restart.
- File manager. Fixed the bug with unlimited access to web-domain's directories from the file manager.
- sendmail_path in PHP-FPM. Fixed the bug: the sendmail_path parameter could not be specified in PHP-FPM configuration.
- Deletion of PHP-FPM pool. Fixed the bug with deleting a pool of PHP-FPM when deleting users.
5.14.7 released 19.05.2014
- Fixed the bug that occurred when creating a backup plan if the "+" sign was used in the template name.
- System quota (FreeBSD). Fixed the bug: information on the disk quota usage was not collected.
5.14.6 released 07.05.2014
- Installing Nginx on FreeBSD. Due to bugs with port nginx-1.4.7, the options HTTP_IMAGE_FILTER and ECHO are disabled.
5.14.5 released 28.04.2014
- ClamAV configuration. Fixed the bug in ClamAV cofiguration package on Debian that occurred in the file clamav-milter.conf was missing in clamav-milter.
- Recover web-domain from backup. Fixed the bug that occurred while recovering an existing web-domain if access to statistics is restricted for the backup copy, but the directory is removed in the web-domain's settings.
- Recover web-domain from backup. Fixed the bug with recovering a web-domain with statistics analyzer disabled.
5.14.4 released 23.04.2014
- Postgrey, MySQL installation. Fixed postgrey installation bug on CentOS. Modified the registration procedure of a new MySQL server allowing for simultaneous installation of AfterLogic.
5.14.3 released 14.04.2014
- Edit web-domain's properties. Fixed the bug with restricting access to the statistics directory when editing the web-domain's properties.
5.14.2 released 08.04.2014
- PHP configuration. Fixed minor bugs in the "Basic" module.
5.14.1 released 08.04.2014
- Installing PHP for Apache (FreeBSD). The PHP as Apache module is running on a separate port starting from 27/03/2014. The corresponding changes are made to the PHP and Apache installation modules
5.14.0 released 08.04.2014
- Bugs with APS servers. Due to long timeouts while running the APS servers, the error might occur during the web-scripts installation. You should just try again.
- Services. Added the monitoring tool.
- Setup wizard. The Setup Wizard now allows for basic PHP configuration.
- phpPgAdmin installation. You can now install and configure phpPgAdmin. CentOS currently does not support this due to problems with ODBC and PostgreSQL 8.x. configuration.
- ProFTPD configuration. The configuration module is now specified in the configuration file ListOptions "-la" so that ftp clients will see hidden names of files (starting with '.') on the list by executing the ls command.
- Redirects for web-domains. Fixed the bug with redirects: records in the Apache and Nginx configuration files were duplicated.
- Creating mailboxes. Fixed the efficiency bug that occurred when creating mailboxes.
- Backup. Fixed the bug with making backup copies of mailboxes with the auto-responder activated.
- Deleting domain names. Fixed the bug with group deletion of domain names from the Domain management module.
- Backups. Fixed the bug with backing up mail domains with DKIM.
- Remote access to Dovecot. Fixed the bug with remote access to Dovecot on CentOS.
- Network services. Service are now displayed correctly.
- Disable PHP by default for all web-domains on CentOS. Specified the boot order for Apache configuration files for disabling PHP by default for all the web-domains.
5.13.10 released 03.04.2014
- Installing PHP for Apache (FreeBSD). The PHP as Apache module is running on a separate port starting from 27/03/2014. The corresponding changes are made to the PHP and Apache installation modules
5.13.9 released 25.03.2014
- Data import from ISPmanager 4 Lite. Fixed the bug with importing web-domains directory access settings.
5.13.8 released 24.03.2014
- Web-domain's backups. Fixed the bug in the web-domain's directory access recovery function.
- Spamassassin installation. Fixed Spamassassin installation on FreeBSD.
- Postfix installation. Fixed Postfix installation bug.
- Deleting domain names. Domain names are now deleted correctly.
- Web-domain's directory access. Fixed the bug with allowing directory access to a group of users.
5.13.7 released 18.03.2014
- User properties. Fixed the bug: the control panel failed when editing user properties if PHP was not installed.
5.13.6 released 17.03.2014
- Disk quotas. Fixed the bug in the disk quotas management module: in some situations disk quotas could not be used on FreeBSD.
5.13.5 released 11.03.2014
- Web domains. Fixed the bug in the Web-domains log for Nginx. Disabling the log will delete the corresponding information in the Nginx configuration file.
- FTP users. Fixed the bug with checking directory access permissions when creating an FTP user, that occurred if a symlink was specified in the path to the user home directory.
5.13.4 released 04.03.2014
- PHP properties on the user list. Fixed the bug: disabled PHP property displayed to users, even though it was not available to users.
- Automatic creation of WWW domains. Fixed the bug with specifying a PHP mode when automatically creating a Web-domain with default parameters.
5.13.3 released 03.03.2014
- Missing NameVirtualHost. The latest update of the control panel deleted NameVirtualHost from Apache settings.
5.13.2 released 03.03.2014
- Displaying backup modules. Some Backup modules were not displayed in the interfaces menu: incremental and differential backup types, file filters.
5.13.1 released 03.03.2014
- Executing commands. Some external application might get the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable causing those applications to fail.
5.13.0 released 03.03.2014
- Integration with ISPmanager 5. For integration you should use the server administrator account.
- Name servers. You can now specify name servers when creating domain names.
- PERL extensiona. The PERL extension module is now available.
- Python extensions. The Python extensions module is now available.
- Default web-domain. Selecting the "Priority" check box in the web-domain edit form will set that domain as default (the check box is only available for administrators).
- User templates. The following fields are added into the 'User template" creation form: web-domains encoding, index page for web-domains, PHP handler type.
- Backups. You can now create backup copies for domain names.
- Nginx installation module. Fixed the bug with getting a list of available Nginx versions, if Nginx < 1.1.15 was installed.
- Mailbox alias. Fixed the bug with adding alias for a mailbox.
- Deleting domain name (DNS). Fixed the bug: deleting a domain name did not delete zone file.
- PHP extensions. Fixed the bug with displaying the list of extensions during the installation process.
- Setup wizard. Fixed the bug with the Setup wizard: list of meta packages was lost when clicking the "Back" icon.
- PHP settings. Fixed the bug with overwriting user PHP settings.
- Adding external name server. Fixed the bug with adding ISPmanager 5 as an external name server.
- Automatic creation of domain names. Fixed the bug with automatic creation of domain names (for example, while creating a Web-domain), even if the domains management module is missing.
- Nginx settings (FreeBSD). Fixed Nginx settings bug causing phpMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin, AfterLogic to work incorrectly if no web-domains were created in the control panel.
5.2.8 released 13.02.2014
- Differential backup type. Unnecessary requests to files on the disk are no longer used.
5.2.7 released 12.02.2014
- Using tar during backup process. Fixed the bug: tar treated files starting with "-" as options.
- Backup archives. Backup processes continues when the archiver sends errors and notifications.
- Backup process - full path to file. Unlimited text field is now used for storing path to file in the service database.
5.2.6 released 29.01.2014
- ISPmanager installation. Debian version is now checked in the ISPmanager installation module. Debian 7.0 and later are supported
- Dovecot installation on FreeBSD. Fixed the dovecot2 configuration bug on FreeBSD.
5.2.5 released 28.01.2014
- Installing dovecot on FreeBSD. Made changes into the Dovecot installation module for supporting the dovecot2 renamed port.
5.2.4 released 28.01.2014
- Backing up arbitrary directories. Fixed the bug: backup of arbitrary directories of the file system failed, for example, Filter (Filter type: files, arbitrary files: on, file or directory: /etc)
- Duplicating data. Fixed the bug: the WWW-domain directory was copied both to the WWW-domain archive and user archive.
- Processing files that were ignored during backup. Fixed the bugs that occurred while processing tar warnings during the backup process.
- Overwriting backup plans. Fixed the bug with overwriting an existing backup plan if it had the same name as the newly created plan.
- Duplicating names of data included into backup copy. Fixed the bug with duplicating names of data that were included into a backup copy.
5.2.3 released 23.01.2014
- Web-domain module boot order. Fixed the bug in web-domains module boot order leading to incorrect user limit "PHP as FastCGI" in some cases.
5.2.2 released 22.01.2014
- Minor bugs. Fixed a number of minor bugs.
5.2.1 released 22.01.2014
- Changing access privileges to subdirectoies in the file manager. Fixed the bug with changing access privileges to child subdirectories in case the owner and access privileges to files and subdirectories were changed.
5.2.0 released 22.01.2014
- phpMyAdmin and AfterLogic configuration. Modified paths of the Apache configuration files created for phpMyAdmin and AfterLogic.
- Ignore nonexistent backup plans. The Backup module will be accessible regardless backup plans.
- PHP-FPM settings. PHP-FPM can be set up, if you run Debian.
- Templates of web-domains configuration files. You can now use templates of web-domains' configuration files for Apache and Nginx when creating a web-domain.
- Uploading database dump. You can now upload the database dump to server.
- Statistics module. Added the ISPmanager statistics module.
- When creating a mail domain domain name is automatically created. If the domain name is not associated with a web-domain, for example, it will be deleted while deleting the mail domain. It won't be delete if the domain name was not created while creating the mail domain.
- AfterLogic administration panel. When installing AfterLogic WebMail, a new link to the AfterLogic administration panel will be added into the administrator menu.
- Adding firewall rules. You can now add rules without any limits from the ISPmanager firewall module. Read more
- Enhanced backup fault-tolerance. Added protection from some errors that may occur when working with a service database once the archive are uploaded to server.
- Place archives to folders. Backup archives are placed into storages hierarchically.
- Internal name of the backup copy. In the backup plan add form you cab now specify its internal name that will be used as its identifier. It is used in archives' names.
- Access to web-domain statistics. Web-domain's statistics can now be accessed not only by [sitemane]/webstat/index.html, but also by [sitemane]/webstat
- Specifying root directory for web-domain. When creating a web-domain you can now specify its root directory.
- Web-domain default encoding. "Do not specify" is not set by default.
- AfterLogic and phpMyAdmin after changing configuration of web-server. If AfterLogic or phpMyAdmin were already installed, Apache and Nginx will be reconfigured automatically upon installation.
- Database name. Fixed the bug with database names containing underlining.
- Fixed the bug with closed ports on CentOS. The Allow rule for standard ports of ftp, ssh and so on is now added into the top of the INPUT iptables table.
- The form is now displayed correctly when adding new email filters in the "Sirius" theme.
- Adding IP address into Exim Blacklist and Whitelist. Fixed the bug: IP addresses were added into Exim Blacklist and Whitelist by mistake.
- Email filter. Fixed the bug: the Sieve mail filter was activated only after manual reboot of ISPmanager.
- Incorrect work of email filter. Email filter now works correctly when selecting the "sender or receiver" condition.
- Database users privileges. Fixed the bug: when disabling all privileges of a database user, that database was not displayed on the list.
- Mailbox aliases. Fixed the bug with adding similar aliases for different mail domains.
- File system. Modified file filters in the backup module. Fixed bugs that occured during backup process.
- Size of backup copy. Fixed the bug: backup copy size displayed a negative number. MiB is now used as unit of measure.
- Disk quota value. Activating disk quota in the user edit form set value to "0". An attempt to check and save that value failed.
- Import from ISPmanager 4. The DefaultHomeDir path can now be imported from ISPmanager 4
- Import from ISPmanager 4. Records that connects configuration files of ISPmanager 4 configuration files were deleted from Apache and Nginx configuration files during import.
- Web-domain settings. Fixed ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ settings in the virtualhost parameters of the Apache configuration settings.
- Adding SSL certificate. Fixed the bug with adding the existing SSL-certificate.
- Uploading files to server in file manager. Fixed the bug with exceeding disk quota when uploading files to server.
- Sendmail configuration file. Fixed the bug with adding te incorrect record into the sendmail configuration file.
- Recovering existing domain. Fixed the bug with adding the existing domain if the "Modify data" behavior selected, if error pages and redirects were created for that domain.
- Encoding for showing statistics. Fixed the bug: web-domain's encoding was used for showing statistics.
- Incorrect file name. Downloading a backup copy would generate incorrect file name.
- Access to web-domain through its main name. Fixed the bug with setting auto-subdomains for Apache: web-site was not accessible when accessing it through its main name.
5.1.9 released 25.12.2013
- Database user password. Fixed the bug leading to reset of a database user's password.
- Database user. Fixed the bug: it was not possible to delete a database user, which name name contains underlining.
5.1.8 released 23.12.2013
- Activating quotas/migration. Fixed the bug that occurred when managing users after migration of users with unlimited disk space amount or after activating quotas.
5.1.7 released 20.12.2013
- Deleting Web-domains (Apache). Fixed the bug leading to deletion of NameVirtualHost from the Apache configuration file, even if IP address/port is already used by another Web-domain.
5.1.6 released 19.12.2013
- Installing phpMyAdmin. Required software applications will be checked while installing phpMyAdmin only if it is installed from ISPmanager 5. This will enable to install phpMyAdmin while importing data from ISPmanager 4.
5.1.5 released 18.12.2013
- Installing phpMyAdmin. Before installing phpMyAdmin required applications will be checked (MySQL, PHP, PHP-FPM for Nginx)
- Units of measure for user limits. Units of measure are now displayed for the fields where user and user template limits can be specified.
- Database name. Modified the database validator. You can now use figures and the break character.
- phpMyAdmin settings. Apache configuration file for phpMyAdmin now includes PHP handler redefinition, session.save_path for correct operation of Web-domains with any PHP configuration.
- Duplicating data while backing up. Fixed the bug: domains, ftp-users and other user data are were duplicated while making a backup copy.
- User quota size. Disk quota usage is now displayed correctly.
- Deleting files from the ftp-storage. Files from the ftp-storage were not deleted when deleting the backup copies or packup plan.
5.1.4 released 17.12.2013
- File and directory size in backup plans. When creating a backup plan the "Maximum file size" and "Maximum directory file size" can have unlimited values.
- Index page for suspended domains. When setting up the Web-server, an index page for suspended Web-domains is created and redirect to this page is added. Re-configure the Web-server (Nginx, if installed, or Apache) for activation.
- proftpd owner. passwd Fixed the bug with with incorrect permissions on proftpd.passwd.
- Creating domain names automatically. Fixed the bug: users received incorrect messages when trying to create a Web-domain with name of the domain belonging to administrator.
- Apache settings. When setting up Apache for home directories of web-domain, the AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit Indexes Options directive will be specified by default.
5.1.3 released 16.12.2013
- User creation button on the Dashboard. When clicking the button on the Dashboard of administrator or administrator with superuser privileges, the user creation wizard will open.
- FastCGI with Apache ITK cannot be used. When using Apache MPM-ITK, the scripts are executed by the PHP Apache module with privileges of the WWW domain's owner. The possibility to execute scripts by PHP as FastCGI Apache is disabled.
- ProFTPD. Fixed the bug with incorrect permissions on proftpd.passwd.
- Deleting domain names upon user deletion. Fixed the bug: domain names were not deleted upon user deletion.
- Default domain settings. It is not allowed to apply default domain changes, if a subdomain has full qualifying domain name.
- phpMyAdmin settings. The /tmp and /var/lib/php5 (Debian) /var/lib/php/session (CentOS) directories are added into php_open_basedir for Apache. For Apache ITK added the AssignUserID directory. To apply the settings, configure phpMyAdmin шт the "Software" module.
5.1.2 released 12.12.2013
- PHP isntallation module (CentOS). Fixed the bug in the PHP installation module causing to install Apache as dependency.
- Firewall rules (CentOS). Fixed the bug: it was not possible to restrict access to the server (through ports 20:22,25,80,443) using ISPmanager firewall.
- Import from ISPmanager 4. Fixed the bug that occurred in the user template import function.
5.1.1 released 11.12.2013
- Cyrillic domains were displayed incorrectly in child lists. Cyrillic domain names are now displayed correctly in list headings for error codes, redirects, password protected directories.
- Adding new firewall rules. Fixed the bug: adding the denying rule for the server IP address blocked server management functions.
- Storage passwords in logs. Passwords from storages are no longer displayed in the logs.
5.1.0 released 10.12.2013
- Default web-server. Some changes are made to the Apache and Nginx web-servers settings. A default web-domain that listens port 80 is added if no web-domains are created in the control panel.
- Web-domains statistics. Corrected text messages on the parked page of the web-domain statistics.
- Edit backup storage. When editing the storage, files in the new place will be checked. If they are missing, the corresponding notification will show.
- Virus scanning in the File manage module. If a user stops the virus scanning process, the report will show the corresponding information.
- Updating the list of software products. Only for Unix. ISPmanager will create a cron job for the root user enabling to update the cache of available packets of system manager and of software products. The task will be executed every day at 0 hour 0 minute.
- Recovery form heading. Heading of the data recovery form is now formed in the following way: "version / users / user1,user2" - if they are from backup copy, "users/ user1, user2" - if they are from backuped data
- Recovering FTP-users. Fixed the bug causing FTP-users recovery to fail, if that user already exists
- Database recovery. Fixed the bug causing database recovery to fail if that database already exists.
- Edit backup filters. Modified file filters were not saved and some data were missing in the form.
- Support for Apache ITK. The directive Apache AssignUserID is now supported in the Web-domains module. The "Option ApacheMPM" option of the ISPmanager configuration file is renamed into "Option ApacheITK"
- Dovecot installation. Fixed the bug that occurred when installing dovecot-imapd on Debian.
- Navigation through backup copies and saved data. Fixed the bug with returning from the list of data included into the backup copy.
- List of versions in the recovery form. You do not need to select a version when switching to the data recovery form from the backup copies. The version of the backup copy that was selected earlier is used (it is specified in the heading).
- Recover web-domains from backup. Fixed the bug with recovering redirects, error pages and access privileges.
- Show data included into backup copy. Fixed the bug: data that are not included into the backup copy are not displayed.
- phpMyAdmin settings. In case of Nginx + php-fpm server setting, the php-fpm service is restarted upon configuration of phpMyAdmin or AfterLogic webmail
- Backup data filter. Fixed the bug causing the control panel to fail while backing up, if file filters were set.
5.0.9 released 05.12.2013
- Database dump. Fixed the bug: it was impossible to create a database dump if the database name included the '_' symbol.
- Brand settings migration. Logo settings and favicon are now migrated correctly from ISPmanger 4.
- vsftpd on CentOS. Fixed the bug in the vsftpd settings module: if vsftpd < 3.x.x. vsftpd was installed, it was not possible to list the software, as vsftpd версии < 3.x.x is not supported by the panel.
5.0.8 released 04.12.2013
- ISPmanager installation bug. Fixed the bug in the FTP installation module causing ISPmanager installation failure.
5.0.7 released 03.12.2013
- Downloading a backup copy. Corrected the message for the "Download a backup copy" icon.
- Database size. Modified the algorithm of rounding of the database size. You can now specify the DBCacheMaxDelay parameter to specify the maximum delay of database size update.
- Path to save access logs and IIS errors (Windows). Modified the paths for saving access logs and errors in the IIS web-domains module. Now the log files are saved in the http_logs directory of the user home directory.
5.0.6 released 03.12.2013
- Restoring backup copy. Dependences are now processed correctly when restoring error messages and redirects
- phpMyAdmin settings for CentOS. Made some changes to the phpMyAdmin settings for CentOS. The /usr/share/php. directory is added into open_basedir. Fixed the bug with duplicating phpmyadmin aliases in Apache.
- Recovering. Recovering mail domains would not recover mailboxes. Recovering a user would not recover its sites, mail, ftp and so on.
- Recovering SSL certificates. SSL certificates were recovered with incorrect name user%#%example.com.
- suexec settings for Apache on CentOS. Fixed the bug with suexec settings that occurred when installing Apache on CentOS.
- Adding filters for a backup plan. Fixed the bug with auto creation of non-existing data filters for a backup plan. The error occurred with the "User" check box selected on the second step.
5.0.5 released 29.11.2013
- Import from ISPmanager 4. Made some changes to the migration procedure.
- Deleting existing data when recovering from backup. Some data cannot be successively deleted and recovered. If you need a specific version of data, you should first delete those data.
- Backing up and recovering of dependent data. When adding "User" into the backup copy all the user data will be backed up. When recovering this type, all the user data will be recovered. For databases all database users will be backed up and recovered. For domain names all the error pages, redirects, etc. will be backed up and recovered.
- PHP-FPM settings (FreeBSD). Made changes to the PHP-FPM settings for correct operation of phpMyAdmin.
- Recovering Cyrillic domain names with SSL certificate. Domain names associated with certain certificates were specified incorrectly. You should create a new backup copy of Cyrillic domains.
5.0.4 released 27.11.2013
- Domain names module (DNS). Information about the master domain name on slave name servers can now be updated.
- Transfer data from ISPmanager 4. Integration settings with slave name servers (the domains name module) can be transferred from ISPmanager 4.
- Domain names module (DNS). You can now update slave zones that were created in the Domain names module from the master server.
- Domain names module (DNS). Fixed forms headings. National zones and reverse zones are now displayed correctly.
- Domain names module (DNS). Fixed creation of the reverse zone - the slave zone was created instead of the master zone.
- PHP global settings. Global PHP settings are applied to each user php.ini. Read more
5.0.3 released 22.11.2013
- External name servers. Fixed the bug: requests ti external name servers (DNS) would not sent.
- Backup module. Fixed the bug: it was not possible to delete temporary files that were created during the backup process.
- Domain names (DNS). The domain name creation form with the "Create reverse zone" check box selected now displays correctly.
- Domain names (DNS). Fixed the bug: it was not possible to create a domain name with the "Administrators are owners" check box selected.
5.0.2 released 21.11.2013
- Data import from ISPmanager 4 Lite. Fixed the bug in the import module that occurred when importing SpamAssassin settings.
5.0.1 released 21.11.2013
- SSL backup. Fixed the bug with backing up SSL certificates.
- Restore backup copy. Fixed the bug with restoring a backup copy in case 'Delete selected data" check box was selected.
- FTP-storage. Fixed the bug with getting backup archive from the FTP-storage.
- Disk quotas on OpenVZ. ISPmanager failed to correctly define disk quotas on virtual servers, on which disk root was specified in /etc/fstab.
5.0.0 released 19.11.2013
- COREmanager. ISPmanager 5 is based on a new kernel COREmanager 5. This enables to add new features to the interface. You can use a new interface theme, new management elements and much more. Many forms are available in two modes - novices and experienced users. However, if you are using the mode for novices you can view hidden fields by clicking the corresponding link on the form.
- Working with system users. /etc/passwd and /etc/group files cannot be edited manually. Now users are created, edited and deleted using OS resources (with the usermod/pw command).
- Logs rotation. The rotate application is no longer used. The standard logrotate application is now used.
- System users. FTP. Now virtual users are used for FTP and mail. That's why quotas are not longer allocated to FTP-users. Quotas for mailboxes are associated with mail server.
- Backups. The Backups module was totally modified. Incremental and differential backup copies can be made, Modified filters.You can now use multiple storages.
- Firewall. This module is divided into several functions. Now you can add filters for services as in the old version of the control panel or you can view current network connections and restrict access for unwanted traffic.
- Mail functions. Some mail management modules are missing in the new version. There are no separate Redirects and Mail lists modules. They can be managed in the Mailbox module. Mail filters were modified. Now ISPmanager uses Dovecot sieve instead of Procmail.
- Service configuration. Now ISPmanager stores all settings in the internal database. Changes that are made manually won't affect the information displayed in ISPmanager. You can still modify settings manually. The settings that do not conflict with those saved in ISPmanager won't be deleted or changed. The settings that conflict will be changed according those that were saved first.
- PHP settings. You can now edit any PHP settings through the control panel. You can also set filters to search for required parameters.
- Web-interface for mail server. Now the panel installs AfterLogic instead of SquirrelMail.
- New licensing policy. Now you can use ISPmanager even if your server is located outside the NAT/Firewall environment and doesn't have real Internet IP address.
- Control panel installetion. The ISPmanager control panel is now installed and configured through the web-interface.
- Built-in web-server. To avoid problems that may occur when starting the web-servers when modifying their configuration, the control panel is set up to run only through the built-in web-server.
- New access privileges. New, more flexible access privileges system enables to restrict user rights not only to functions, but also to form fields and table columns.
- Cron jobs. Modified the cron job interface. 2 modes are now available: base and expert. Expert mode is hidden by default not to show too many fields on the form.
- Web-domains. Now you can run Nginx without using Apache. In this case PHP as FastCGI through FPM will be only available, CGI won't be available. All other features are implemented. For each web-domain a separate file with settings (both for Nginx and Apache) is created. You can now specify multiple IP addresses for one web-server
- File manager. Many changes are made to the File manager. You can now easily switch between directories, upload multiple files at a time. Added a new editor that highlights the syntax, the file that you are editing can be saved before closing the form, and much more. Modified the copy/paste function.
- Domain names (DNS). You can now work with a remote name server. For DNS configuration you won't need to use a local server. This is a useful feature for virtual servers witо limited resources.
- APS web-scripts. You can now both install and view a list of installed web-scripts.