UPD of 2022 July 7
Now you will find all the latest news about ISPmanager on its new website ispmanager.com.
We will continue telling you about DCImanager, BILLmanager and VMmanager on this blog.
It will soon be three years since we introduced the 5th generation of our software products. At this time, a great majority of our customers already had an opportunity to experience and appreciate the functionality and convenience of the new panels. Meanwhile, the life cycle of ISPmanager 4 to this date is more than 12 years. And this is a very respectable time in the software world, but every day, the 4th versions of solutions and those 3rd party software, which are compatible with them, are getting more and more obsolete. So, it's about time to finish their story.
ISPsystem already stopped selling the 4th generation of solutions and providing technical support for these products (at our Forum and in your Client area) at the end of 2015. On December 1, 2016 ISPsystem will discontinue to release updates, including those related to critical vulnerabilities, as well as termination of paid support of the 4th generation of licenses.
Why it’s important to upgrade
Control panels of the 5th generation not only supports modern operating systems and provide a better user interface, but also deliver a great number of new functions. For example, ISPmanager 5 will allow you to:
- Install different PHP & MySQL versions;
- Set up interation with CloudLinux 7;
- Set up integration with Let's Encrypt, is a free certification authority that provides free SSL \ TLS certificates;
- Support for two interface modes: simple, where you will be prompted to enter only the required parameters, and expert, with advanced functionality and configuration;
- Take advantage of Site.pro, a free-site builder, and Virusdie, an anti-virus scanning tool;
- Use Setup Wizards to easily configure your control panel. They will help you make initial settings, request necessary data, and create required entries automatically;
- With a new system of permissions, you will be able to grant access not only to panel’s functions, but also to individual form’s fields.
BILLmanager 5 delivers the following new functions:
- About 30 payment gateways;
- Integration with 10 domain registrars and SSL providers;
- Free built-in live chat;
- Integration with VWware vCloud and IaaS solutions;
- Advanced reports and analytics;
- Localization for tax systems of different countries, and much more.
Migration from the 4th generation of solutions
- You can upgrade your license right away and update your control panel at your leisure, when it is convenient.
- Pricing for purchasing 5th generation of licenses can be found in your Client interface of BILLmanager or at the order page of our website.
- More information on migration to new solutions can be found in Documentation. Our Support Team would be happy to assist you with any related queries.
We would be happy to answer all of your questions!