Purposes of BILLmanager 6
New user scenarios
1. Information about the account balance is difficult to find on the Dashboard.
2. The “Add funds” button is not for visible for users.
3. Difficult payment options, needless fields on the payment form.
1. Customers can see their balance at a glance.
2. Simplified form for depositing money: clients can see 6 popular payment methods.
1. Difficult to find a service: the selection field is not visible, no priorities.
2. A confusing order scheme: first you choose an order period, next you choose a service. Even if you need only one service, you cannot buy it without adding into the Cart.
3. After purchase you cannot be sure that you order has been added successfully.
4. Customers had to contact the Support center for assistance.
1. Easy to find what you need: priorities for the main services, filters. The provider can group his services into “Recommended”, “Custom configuration”, etc. and combine tariff plans with each other according to his needs.
2. Clients can pay for their service immediately or add it to the Cart.
3. The system informs the client when his order is complete.
4. FAQ on the service order pages.
Sending support tickets
1. The key link to the “Support center” is missing on the Dashboard.
2. Lost context: users cannot ask a question from the page they are currently in. After sending a ticket, the client may not remember the section he went from.
1. The “Send a new ticket” button is more visible. Clients can see responses from support staff on the Dashboard.
2. You can contact support team from any section of your client area.
3. On the left side you can see the FAQ configured by the service provider.
About branding options
Testing and enabling the new interface
Grouping tariff plans
Configuring the start Dashboard
- the section in which this question will be displayed (VPS, Support center),
- the interface module (the section on the left, the bottom of the table),
- answer type (a text or an external link).
- client verification via email after registration,
- auto-payments in the new interface,
- advanced options for “Virtual data-center” management.