We are busy with the last preparations for launching BILLmanager 6 and will be ready to announce it at the third quarter of 2017. Today you can try out our new re-designed user interface.
Log in to ISPsystem Client area to evaluate the user interface of the 6th generation. We’ll give you a brief description of the improvements to come.
What is BILLmanager 6? This is a new platform providing the same functionality as BILLmanager 5 along with advanced product logics and design.
This is the first step of improvements. We redesigned the Client area, as it is the most important part of the whole system. BILLmanager is the last step a client takes before he places an order. This is a system where he manages his services. A better management system ensures better conversion of visitors into customers, and improves customer retention. We believe that every service provider wants to improve these characteristics.
«We faced a great challenge when designing new BILLmanager 6. We wanted to design an easy-to-use web-interface and keep all the functions of the 5th gen billing platform».
Alexey Sorokin, Head of UX Team
What’s new in the Client area of BILLmanager 6?
BILLmanager 6 is focused on products. Other sections are designed to make it easier for customers to pay for services, manage them, and get assistance when needed.
Shop window and service order
The main goal of a new shop window is to increase sales. Products are displayed in the form of comprehensive cards allowing clients to easily choose a service they need. If you order an SSL-certificate, you can set flexible filters to choose a product according to your demands.
We also launched a new Shopping cart, which can be accessed from any part of the Client portal. Instead of switching between different menu sections, you’ll be able to access everything in one window.
For example, your client is choosing between VPS1 and VPS 2. He places an order into the Shopping Cart and on the same page asks your support team for help. Support staff offers him VPS 3, and the client simply deletes tariff plans from the Cart and orders a new one. All operations on one page!
With BILLmanager 6, your clients will never forget to add funds, renew services, or complete a new order. All important information will be displayed on the Dashboard.
Featuring a simplified service management system, BILLmanager enables customers to view detailed information on every service, including add-ons, and changelog.
Resellers can take advantage of group operations and advanced filters allowing to manage large number of services.
Explore a new payment procedure - your clients will be able to add funds within a few seconds.
Payments, order, invoices, and contracts are now located in a single place.
With our new filters, you can easily find a payment, even if it was made several years ago. New reports allow to quickly review payments history.
Like our new Shopping car, the Support center is now accessible from any part of the Client portal. A client can simply send a ticket when he faces an issue.
A response time may take more than 15 minutes, so a new answer from support staff will be displayed in a special area of BILLmanager Dashboard.
Share your feedback
BILLmanager 6 is now passing alpha-testing, that’s why your feedback is highly appreciated.
You can share your thoughts and suggestions:
- here in comments;
- at community forum..
You can also send your feedback to:
- April 2017 Open alpha-testing of BILLmanager 6 Client area.
- May 2017 Closed alpha-testing by ISPsystem’s partners. Please, contact us to join a test.
- Q3 2017 BILLmanager 6 Beta.
How to upgrade to BILLmanager 6
You can upgrade from BILLmanager 5 to BILLmanager 6 on the same server with a mouse click.
- There is no need to purchase a new yearly or lifetime license.
- There is no need to import data.
The launch of BILLmanager with a new admin area is expected in 2018. Today we want to share some plans.
- Support of XaaS or Everything as a Service. Our new billing platform will provide better functions for provisioning of cloud infrastructure, site builder tools, or backup services.
- BILLmanager will feature workspaces designed for different admin groups: company owners, support staff, marketing and accountant departments. The web interface can be adjusted to meet the needs of different staff and simplify their everyday tasks.
- A new, adaptive tool in the “Marketing” section for mass mailing. Modified clients segments. Simplified system of discounts and promotions. We also plan to launch bonuses, internal advertisement, and questionnaires.