Update the panel
You can update ISPsystem product manually or automatically.
- log into the control panel and navigate to Settings → System configuration
- In the Server tab select the check box Update software automatically and select Update ISPsystem’s products.
- in the console execute the command: /usr/local/mgr5/sbin/pkgupgrade.sh coremanager,
- use standard methods of the os package manager.
How to update v6 licenses:
To update a control panel of the 6th generation, use the systemd-service that runs after the installation:
- To update VMmanager 6: vm update
- To update DCImanager 6: dci update