Partnership with CloudLinux
We are happy to announce our official partnership with CloudLinux Inc! Both our companies are commited to provide seamless and user-friendly software solutions to fit your business.
CloudLinux is the operating system specially designed for hosting companies and optimized for Shared-hosting.
CloudLinux allows you to improve stability, density, security and performance of your server by allowing you to set CPU, Memory and IO limits. Its CageFS technology cages each customer in an individual virtual system that makes sure that hacker cannot exploit the whole server.
More advantages of ISPmanager Business CloudLinux
- LVE limits - limits user access to system resources.
- CageFS - virtualized file system and a set of tools to contain each user in its own 'cage'.
- PHP Selector - allows each user to select PHP version. PHP Selector requires account to have CageFS enabled to work.
- MySQL Governor - monitor MySQL usage, preventing abusers from overloading the server
- Mod_lsapi - makes it possible for users to choose a PHP version independently for different domains. .htaccess is supported. More.
How to install ISPmanager Business on CloudLinux
- Install ISPmanager Business on CentOS.
- Then you need to witch to CloudLinux. Please refer to the Converting server from CentOS to CloudLinux article for more details.
Please note! Make sure you have an active license for CloudLinux to run with ISPmanager Business. You can buy the license directly form our company in your Client area. Be advised that licenses bought from a third-party company cannot be used for our integration module.
- Log in to your Client area -- Products/Services -- ISPsystem modules
- Enter your ISPmanager license Id. Depending on the number of nodes assigned to your license, the corresponding number of CloudLinux licenses will be ordered.
For more information please contact our Customer care department email@example.com.
We will be happy to answer any concerns or queries you may have!