Important notice: we highly recommend you to start from thinking about a business model and a legal side. Define your target audience and ways of its attraction, choose a price policy that will work for your clients and will be beneficial for you. It will be helpful to study the legal and bookkeeping aspects of running the hosting business before you proceed with a technical realization of your plan.
What do you need to start
- two servers (you may also rent virtual servers from a large provider),
- special hosting software (hosting control panel and IP-management software),
- billing system for payment processing,
- a contract with any payment system,
- a website for selling your services.
Necessary software list
DNSmanager and IPmanager
- Initial configuration.
- Integration with IPmanager.
- Integration with DNSmanager.
- Installing IPmanager and DNSmanager on the same server.